Author Topic: 12 months of Rehabilitation  (Read 21197 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: 12 months of Rehabilitation
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2012, 12:54:52 PM »
could care less if you got hit by a truck

hope this helps
x2, but I feel the same about any anonymous schmuck on the internet.
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2012, 01:21:54 PM »
could care less if you got hit by a truck

hope this helps

At last. Thought I'd stumbled into a knitting forum, or the Waltons, and we were all lighting candles for and crying for Billy and his back.

Nice to see a bit of Thunderdome spirit.

Billy:

O

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2012, 02:32:45 PM »
This is some of the worst gyno I've ever seen. Enjoy your bitch tits.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2012, 03:45:26 PM »
Did the doc give you meds for your delusions of grandeur?
a

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »
#

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
That neck procedure is "anterior disc excision and fusion".  It is an extremely common procedure. After fusion takes place you will be absolutely as good as new- no restrictions, no limitations, no excuses.

If you're taking anything for pain longer than 20-30 days afterwards, you're just taking the pills for fun- or you're an addict.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »
That neck procedure is "anterior disc excision and fusion".  It is an extremely common procedure. After fusion takes place you will be absolutely as good as new- no restrictions, no limitations, no excuses.

If you're taking anything for pain longer than 20-30 days afterwards, you're just taking the pills for fun- or you're an addict.
Bingo.
This is coming from a former addict.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2012, 04:58:54 PM »
Someone photoshop the word JEWS on his back and he probably won't not make it to his next birthday.lol

Billy Guns

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2012, 05:10:51 PM »
At last. Thought I'd stumbled into a knitting forum, or the Waltons, and we were all lighting candles for and crying for Billy and his back.

Nice to see a bit of Thunderdome spirit.

Billy:

It's been added onto since then  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2012, 05:15:53 PM »

This!!! I had the procedure in November of 2011. I was able to hit the gym at 6 weeks post op. I was back to normal strength and size about 4-5 months later. Just listen to your body and just gradually work up. Skip the deadlifts, squats and anything that could put your spine in a bad spot.

I have permanent damage at the cervical spine with "foot drop" in the right leg from the damaged spinal cord from my herniated discs (C4-C6). It basically means I have stability issues in that leg, maybe for life. But, I can still workout and pick up my 3 year old daughter, which is more important than anything else by far :)

Billy Guns

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2012, 06:35:55 PM »

This!!! I had the procedure in November of 2011. I was able to hit the gym at 6 weeks post op. I was back to normal strength and size about 4-5 months later. Just listen to your body and just gradually work up. Skip the deadlifts, squats and anything that could put your spine in a bad spot.

I have permanent damage at the cervical spine with "foot drop" in the right leg from the damaged spinal cord from my herniated discs (C4-C6). It basically means I have stability issues in that leg, maybe for life. But, I can still workout and pick up my 3 year old daughter, which is more important than anything else by far :)

I trained today and then about an hour after my left leg kept going numb.....I am sure I have alot of kinks to workout still sorry to hear you went through this as well

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
what is the point of exposing yourself for the complete loser you are? You re no better than, ironically, derek.
Everytime you post an update on your highly insignificant life, you keep us updated about your insecurity and plain stupidity.

LMFAO so steroids cause my 3 car wrecks and 1 motorcycle wreck?
no, being a congenital /suicidal retard did.

Billy Guns

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2012, 06:41:41 PM »
what is the point of exposing yourself for the complete loser you are? You re no better than, ironically, derek.
no, being a congenital retard did.

where did I post I was better than anyone or did I miss that part  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »
where did I post I was better than anyone or did I miss that part  ???
we dont give a fuck about your tattoos, your retarded looking face, your steroid use, you destroying your back, getting in car accidents etc. We simply, dont give a flying fuck you turd. You re so desperatly in need of attention than you come on here knowing full well you re going to get beaten and you even give us material, sticks, to beat you down. It's called sado masochism.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2012, 06:47:48 PM »
not asking for anyones pitty here....if anything I hope nobody goes through a year like I had but its onward and upward bro nothing but good things in life now
How many times does it have to be told... derek billy, we dont give a fuck about you, your life, your stupidity. To any normal, sane person, you re a loser. There s nobody to "warn".  There are no chances people with a brain would do the stupid shit you did and keep doing, dont worry for them. You re only attempting to sound like a "wise, eperienced" badass, attempting to build a character again, when you just sound like a fucking retard in desperate need for attention. Lol at playing the "wise" man... "i wanted to warn all the young guys on here..." haha oh man  ::). Your constant search for attention is pathetic. You re a nobody, you re not wise, you re just a moron. Cut your internet connexion and get a fucking life. It's not our fault if the only attention you get come from people insulting you on the internet. This is all you re left with; baiting people on the internet so they can beat you up. The only attention you re able to get.
Get the fuck out, everytime you start a stupid thread it turns into a severe bashing of your sorry ass. This thread wont be any different. I suspect you actually enjoy it for some odd reasons.

Oh and next time you get into three consecutive car accidents, please dont fail again and finish the job; just fucking kill yourself as it's what you re really trying to do, ultimately. Just spare innocent people. It's not their, or our fault if you re useless. One might consider these consecutive accidents being another desperate attempt to find some attention from people. What a little attention whoring bitch you are.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »
It's been added onto since then  ;D

Still can't believe you got that tattoo
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2012, 08:05:46 PM »
you can tattoo whatever you want on your shitty body billy, you re still a wimp, and everyone knows it everywhere you go. Who are you going to scare with that retarded drawing? little kids at the park?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »
lol @ uberman's comments
#

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
Uberman hitting multiple home runs.
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »
Uberman hitting multiple home runs.

Love him or hate him, he's spot on most of the time.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2012, 08:53:14 PM »
Genius. But cut the "you re" crap and type "you're" as it ought to be.

Pain in the ass when texting from a lot of phones

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2012, 08:58:37 PM »
Uberman representing Jesus in letter and spirit  8)
follow the arrows

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
where did I post I was better than anyone or did I miss that part  ???

Ignore Uberman because he is a whack-job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2012, 11:51:34 PM »
....we (?) dont give a fuck about you, your life, your stupidity.....

How ridiculously presumptuous of you to speak as if you have followers who agree with you about anything at all. Who the hell do you think you are; Jim Jones? "We" aren't about to partake of your Kool Aid you hypocritical idiot.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2012, 12:49:04 AM »
How ridiculously presumptuous of you to speak as if you have followers who agree with you about anything at all. Who the hell do you think you are; Jim Jones? "We" aren't about to partake of your Kool Aid you hypocritical idiot.

His posts are 300 times better than yours.
P