Author Topic: My Old School Bulk Up  (Read 13653 times)

the trainer

My Old School Bulk Up
« on: June 28, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »
I put a client on my new old school bulk up diet and he is growing like a weed, the idea is high carb, high fats and medium to low protein, he drinks lots of coconut mik, coconut oil, olive oil in your rice, peanut butter mixed with oatmeal etc, he gained 10 pounds so far.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: My Old School Bulk Up
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »
f

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »
Where's the raw cream, fertile eggs, and dessicated liver tabs? This is not old school enough for my liking.

ca Vince Gironda, 1968

Actually I prefer the dessicated liver powder good stuff and that shit does help lots of b vitamins.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »

I heard black eyed peas helps increase rows is this true BDB?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 05:06:40 PM »
hes prob just getting fat

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 05:12:01 PM »
"medium to low protein"?   :-\

don't quit your day job son

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Don`t forget the protein pills, brewers yeast,and Rheo H. Blair protein powder mixed with whipping cream.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 05:15:07 PM »
I heard black eyed peas helps increase rows is this true BDB?

I've heard this too, only tried baked beans and my gains were average though.

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »
what you guys dont get is that brewers yeast,liver tabs, whole milk, coconut milk etc is the best to bulk and no you will not get fat if you train hard.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 08:42:25 PM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »
Glandulars

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 06:11:19 PM »
5X5 Reg Park.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 06:19:00 PM »
Glandulars

lol, i used to plow the glandulers down in the early 80,s. i used to take the dessicated liver pills with the MLO milk and egg protien powder. i used to go to this great place in bloomfield,nj called wonder health and barbell and buy it all there
R

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 06:26:13 PM »
Old school workout start off  with  clean and press then do bench press wide grip and finish with close grip, then do biceps curls then superset squats with dumbell pullovers and finish with some donkey calf raises, do this workout 3 days per week along with the bulk diet.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »
lol, i used to plow the glandulers down in the early 80,s. i used to take the dessicated liver pills with the MLO milk and egg protien powder. i used to go to this great place in bloomfield,nj called wonder health and barbell and buy it all there
that place was awesome,,stuff allover shelves,floor,like a lifter's museum..guys owned were great,,pics of old school and modern bbers all signed on walls...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »
that place was awesome,,stuff allover shelves,floor,like a lifter's museum..guys owned were great,,pics of old school and modern bbers all signed on walls...
I used to love places like that,we had one nearby in Connecticut.......sadly they are no more.  :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:20:24 PM »
I used to love places like that,we had one nearby in Connecticut.......sadly they are no more.  :(
place was great wes they pics of mr america's signed,pro's amateurs,they lifted too pretty old school big,and sold a lot of home equipment ,,bought bench,lat machine,bars,dbells my first gym my basement ,,mirrored,set up nice.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 11:32:41 PM »
I put a client on my new old school bulk up diet and he is growing like a weed, the idea is high carb, high fats and medium to low protein, he drinks lots of coconut mik, coconut oil, olive oil in your rice, peanut butter mixed with oatmeal etc, he gained 10 pounds so far.

10 pounds of fat, you mean. Stop before you kill that poor bastard, his cholesterol levels goes sky high and only thing he is gaining, is more body fat. Have you measure his BF%? Of course not. And please explain what you mean with that low protein nonsense?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 04:12:35 AM »
"dhe drainer" must be a cannibal.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2012, 04:48:09 AM »
what you guys dont get is that brewers yeast,liver tabs, whole milk, coconut milk etc is the best to bulk and no you will not get fat if you train hard.

HA HA HA HA....ok...seriously...d o a before and after pic of this 'client'.  Just black out the face.  Also, why haven't we ever seen a pic of you stud?  If this guy gains fat is it your fault because you didnt train him "hard"....or his for following your shitty advice?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 05:54:52 AM »
Old school workout start off  with  clean and press then do bench press wide grip and finish with close grip, then do biceps curls then superset squats with dumbell pullovers and finish with some donkey calf raises, do this workout 3 days per week along with the bulk diet.
And they all got ILS now ?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 06:59:02 AM »
Glandulars

correct.  raw orchic.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2012, 07:50:57 AM »
place was great wes they pics of mr america's signed,pro's amateurs,they lifted too pretty old school big,and sold a lot of home equipment ,,bought bench,lat machine,bars,dbells my first gym my basement ,,mirrored,set up nice.

i think his name was rome, that was the solid lookin dude with the joe weider type mustache. when they closed down it sucked ass, u remember soon as u walked in they had that huge black and white 4ft arnold poster on the wall? i used to buy all my stuff from there and i miss it. i still drive down that side street once in awhile when im on bloomfield ave
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2012, 07:51:40 AM »

i think his name was rome, that was the solid lookin dude with the joe weider type mustache. when they closed down it sucked ass, u remember soon as u walked in they had that huge black and white 4ft arnold poster on the wall? i used to buy all my stuff from there and i miss it. i still drive down that side street once in awhile when im on bloomfield ave
R