Author Topic: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.  (Read 4844 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 04:11:43 PM »
and we all know the average white guy relates to Romney really well.................... ........................ ....
agreed, but then again white votes dont follow white candidates 95% of the time

do they?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2012, 04:12:24 PM »
and now that I think about it, youre the same jack ass that agreed that black ppl only voted for obama b/c he was black.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
agreed, but then again white votes dont follow white candidates 95% of the time

do they?

Obama was unique.......but he won't get that vote again......you act like that happens every election

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2012, 04:18:57 PM »
Obama was unique.......but he won't get that vote again......you act like that happens every election
and what was the unique aspect for obama?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 04:53:17 PM »
and what was the unique aspect for obama?

that he was the first black who ran for president who actually had a chance at winning and ..he was unique in that he won the primaries and beat a very formidable opponent....

but what you so conveniently forgot was that Hillary initially had the black vote locked up...blacks initially did not support Obama....not to mention Hillary had the nomination sewn up after destroying Obama on  Super Tuesday....she began to lose support after she and her staff coasted after Super Tuesday while Obama kept campaigning hard and ran off TEN straight primary wins.....

also remember that Bill Clinton and Hillary herself made some questionable comments about blacks and Obama..and that helped turn the tide against her

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 07:00:46 PM »
More opinion and hearsay from our resident idiot.

dont let facts get in the way there Mr. Airsoft

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/05/156300338/romney-to-make-his-case-to-naacp

"The NAACP is gearing up for its annual conference in Houston, Texas. Each year, the civil rights group attracts big names, including this year's guest speaker, presidential hopeful Mitt Romney"

Since I'm not a member, I wasn't aware that Romney was going to speak.  I don't keep up with their events however Romney had better make it count
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 07:03:59 PM »
that he was the first black who ran for president who actually had a chance at winning and ..he was unique in that he won the primaries and beat a very formidable opponent....

but what you so conveniently forgot was that Hillary initially had the black vote locked up...blacks initially did not support Obama....not to mention Hillary had the nomination sewn up after destroying Obama on  Super Tuesday....she began to lose support after she and her staff coasted after Super Tuesday while Obama kept campaigning hard and ran off TEN straight primary wins.....

also remember that Bill Clinton and Hillary herself made some questionable comments about blacks and Obama..and that helped turn the tide against her
Warren G. Harding was actually black.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
not true...black guys vote for whites all the time...sorry

Very few on republican side......barely 5-7 percent in any given presidential election.  Heard a black professor talking about this very issue on the radio not long ago.  Repubs ignore blacks because they won't vote for them anyway and Dems ignore them because they know they already have the vote sewn up.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2012, 08:10:07 PM »
Warren G. Harding was actually black.

Possibly under the one drop rule if it was true that his great grandmother was black but historical records weren't kept very well at the time so we'll never know
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »
Very few on republican side......barely 5-7 percent in any given presidential election.  Heard a black professor talking about this very issue on the radio not long ago.  Repubs ignore blacks because they won't vote for them anyway and Dems ignore them because they know they already have the vote sewn up.

actually you guys are really focused on blacks for some reason....who we vote for. how we act, how big our dicks are....its really weird how whits are so into our lives...meanwhile the country is becoming mostly hispanic at an increasing rate....and they are now the largest minority.....and the chinese, arabs, and east indians are taking over  as well..yer you guys are so focused on black people you don't notice...really funny

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 12:57:29 AM »
actually you guys are really focused on blacks for some reason....who we vote for. how we act, how big our dicks are....its really weird how whits are so into our lives...meanwhile the country is becoming mostly hispanic at an increasing rate....and they are now the largest minority.....and the chinese, arabs, and east indians are taking over  as well..yer you guys are so focused on black people you don't notice...really funny
black guys are the only group that demands attention, ever notice that?

dont really hear to many stories of asians or hispanics playing the race card do you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 07:04:58 AM »
black guys are the only group that demands attention, ever notice that?

dont really hear to many stories of asians or hispanics playing the race card do you?

hey..blacks are not shy about fighting for our rights.....unlike other minorities who accept fucked-up treatment.....besides, these other minorities have the rights they have today because of the civil rights movement that blacks fought for them.....also whites have a unique hatred of blacks because of our history...

but of course you don't see that.....nothing to see here..everything's fine

GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2012, 09:47:37 AM »
 :)

What right are you denied?

hey..blacks are not shy about fighting for our rights.....unlike other minorities who accept fucked-up treatment.....besides, these other minorities have the rights they have today because of the civil rights movement that blacks fought for them.....also whites have a unique hatred of blacks because of our history...

GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 10:34:56 AM »
:)

What right are you denied?

if you have to ask that then you are in another universe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2012, 10:40:06 AM »
if you have to ask that then you are in another universe

i guess so, so name them. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2012, 10:42:29 AM »
i guess so, so name them. 

I won't even dignify your response with an answer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »

40 acres and a mule? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »

GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION
my obsession?

LOL I geniuenly feel sorry for ppl who go through life with an outlook like yours.

White man trying to keep you down and all, always feeling like a second class citizen.

It is your obsession that needs to be re-examined my friend. Nobody is holding you back more than your own biased and jaded views on race.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »

Answer the question, please.  What right have you, yourself, been denied?  This is your chance to prove him wrong.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2012, 11:40:35 AM »
Answer the question, please.  What right have you, yourself, been denied?  This is your chance to prove him wrong.

He won't.    Count on it.   Andre is a 95er and the poverty pimpin on omama Jesse al and the other thugs work like a charm on him.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2012, 12:20:45 PM »
hey..blacks are not shy about fighting for our rights.....unlike other minorities who accept fucked-up treatment.

Maybe while you're people are fighting the evil white man other minorities are working to get ahead? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »

you don't care about my answer....you just want to pile on...not in the mood today for running around in circles..its Sunday :)...3333 does not accept rational answers anyway and you know that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
my obsession?

LOL I geniuenly feel sorry for ppl who go through life with an outlook like yours.

White man trying to keep you down and all, always feeling like a second class citizen.

It is your obsession that needs to be re-examined my friend. Nobody is holding you back more than your own biased and jaded views on race.

where did I say that???.....I'm totally secure...like I said, its you white guys who have an obsession with black people and our lives...witness all the black threads on getbig started by white guys.....and if you can't acknowledge that there is still racism and discrimination against blacks and others then theres really nothing more to say because you are totally intellectually dishonest

as for obsession..count all the threads on get big where white guys obsess about the black cock

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2012, 12:48:27 PM »
you don't care about my answer....you just want to pile on...not in the mood today for running around in circles..its Sunday :)...3333 does not accept rational answers anyway and you know that

Three posts now that you've spent beating around the bush instead of answering the question. Shut the fuck up, clown.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2012, 12:51:35 PM »
Three posts now that you've spent beating around the bush instead of answering the question. Shut the fuck up, clown.

for the last time....please take your mother off of your avatar