Author Topic: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.  (Read 4842 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
same thing could be said of you , pilgrim

Andre - are blacks better off in Africa or USA?   e personally, I'm glad my ancestors came here from Europe and left that he'll hole.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »
Andre - are blacks better off in Africa or USA?   e personally, I'm glad my ancestors came here from Europe and left that he'll hole.

being better off is not the point.....of course we are all better off being here and being American...but lets also be real about history and stop  fabricating nonsense....the reason why whites are so prosperous today is due to their discrimination which they put  into effect through law and authority....

Not saying that blacks, Asians , etc are any better...we would have all did the same probably....the Japanese are open about their discrimination..their slogan is "Japan for the Japanese"....you can't go there and start yelling about rights...they would kick your ass..LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2012, 06:45:13 PM »
being better off is not the point.....of course we are all better off being here and being American...but lets also be real about history and stop  fabricating nonsense....the reason why whites are so prosperous today is due to their discrimination which they put  into effect through law and authority....

Not saying that blacks, Asians , etc are any better...we would have all did the same probably....the Japanese are open about their discrimination..their slogan is "Japan for the Japanese"....you can;'t got here and start yelling about rights...they would kick your ass..LOL

I don't see mcway crying like you do.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
I don't see mcway crying like you do.

I don't see any crying..just the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
I don't see any crying..just the truth

So at what point to the excuses pass the expiration date? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2012, 06:51:39 PM »
On a serious note, I'd venture to say that American blacks today have the best opportunities here in America, than anywhere else in the world.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2012, 07:19:35 PM »
Has this douche bag named one right he's had taken away from him yet?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2012, 07:21:20 PM »
Has this douche bag named one right he's had taken away from him yet?

Nope.    Andre is still longing for the right to free hairy arm pit white chicks.   until then he will never be free.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2012, 07:25:14 PM »
Nope.    Andre is still longing for the right to free hairy arm pit white chicks.   until then he will never be free.

I knew he was into getting pissed on but I didn't know he had a thing for hairy pits, too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2012, 07:27:35 PM »
I knew he was into getting pissed on but I didn't know he had a thing for hairy pits, too.

you missed that gem?   LMFAO!    ;D.

Yeah, him an I parted ways on that.    I can deal w a chick w hairy twat, but andre went fully Monty declaring his love for chics w hairy arm pits.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2012, 07:27:59 PM »

:D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2012, 07:28:47 PM »
you missed that gem?   LMFAO!    ;D.

Yeah, him an I parted ways on that.    I can deal w a chick w hairy twat, but andre went fully Monty declaring his love for chics w hairy arm pits.

I'm old school...so shoot me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »
I'm old school...so shoot me

Nothing old school about getting pissed on.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2012, 07:35:49 PM »
Nothing old school about getting pissed on.

you are in full trolling mood tonight I see

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
the reason why whites are so prosperous today is due to their discrimination which they put  into effect through law and authority....

I'm not a hateful person, don't get me wrong in this thread.

This nation was founded and designed by White Europeans.  Did this group not have every right to maintain a monopoly on their creation? In spite of that, (in time) they generously opened the gates to immigrants from all over the world, (not only in the United States, but Europe too) and even give advantages to "minorities" in education and employment.  

Which prosperous African, or Middle Eastern country opened its doors to white immigration, offering healthcare, housing, affirmative action, ect?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2012, 07:41:14 PM »
I'm not a hateful person, don't get me wrong in this thread.

Which prosperous African, or Middle Eastern country opened its doors to white immigration, offering healthcare, housing, affirmative action, ect?

This nation was founded and designed by White Europeans.  Did this group not have every right to maintain a monopoly on their creation? In spite of that, they generously opened the gates to immigrants from all over the world, (not only in the United States, but Europe too) and even give advantages to "minorities" in education and employment.  

nice argument with some good points sprinkled in.....I did say in an earlier post above that blacks are not superior to whites in terms of moral authority and that  blacks would have done the same thing....my point is that whites had to give these so-called "advantages" to minorities as a remedy for past and continuing discrimination yet whites blame minorities for accepting the same "advantages" they themselves have always had as a birthright....

can't have it both ways..my point is that whites seem to be willfully ignorant of their own history

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
nice argument with some good points sprinkled in.....I did say in an earlier post above that blacks are not superior to whites in terms of moral authority and that  blacks would have done the same thing....my point is that whites had to give these so-called "advantages" to minorities as a remedy for past and continuing discrimination yet whites blame minorities for accepting the same "advantages" they themselves have always had as a birthright....

can't have it both ways..my point is that whites seem to be willfully ignorant of their own history
Ok now im confused... none of us have had the same "advantages" that are extended to minorities today.
Long ago, this argument may hold water, but not for several generations. (Im assuming the argument being that rather than have special programs, the white man just held minorities down in order to give themselves better opportunity)

I think the point, is that we are supposed to be a nation where everyone has equal opportunities, yet we constantly give these programs to minorities that actually wind up giving them a BETTER opportunity, or pass over those that are better qualified, because we feel "bad" as a nation about what happened at the very least decades ago, if not over a century. Thats not equality, its the same thing just flipped.

True equality would mean no one gets special treatment, there wouldnt be any special programs for minorities or illegal immigrants, everyone would have access to the same help and everyone would be judged based on their qualifications/merits, which is not the way it is today.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2012, 07:51:37 PM »
people get preferences who deserve them......for instance here in NY city, Italians get preferences in city colleges....they are part of affirmative action in the CUNY system..it was felt that Italians are discriminated against due to negative sterotypes and low income

white have given themselves preferences all their lives since they have been here
and then everyone wised up and said that was wrong and now there are no preferences given to anyone...OH WAIT!!!!

youre so obsessed that you dont even realize that youre justifying racism with racism!!!

what preferences do whites have now, not 50, 100, 200 years ago NOW?

what disadvantages do blacks have now?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
nice argument with some good points sprinkled in.....I did say in an earlier post above that blacks are not superior to whites in terms of moral authority and that  blacks would have done the same thing....my point is that whites had to give these so-called "advantages" to minorities as a remedy for past and continuing discrimination yet whites blame minorities for accepting the same "advantages" they themselves have always had as a birthright....

I don't blame minorities for taking advantage of affirmative action.  I'm sorry if it came across that way.  If our worthless government is offering something to the people, by all means please.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »
I think it's bizarre how European countries are giving every possibly advantage to Middle Easterners that fled their homelands, and soon these Middle Easterners will out number the white Europeans and turn these countries into the place they originally fled.

White people deserve what they get.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
The problem is that the govt caters to. Disharmony.      see you have two types in this nation.  

On the one hand you have people like Dario and McWay who seek advancement on their own merit.

in the other hand you have race pimps like andre and Benny who blame blame blame.  

we need to foster universal American values, not racial ones.  

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
We have a black president. 

What exactly is "the man" keeping minorities from achieving?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2012, 08:09:42 AM »
We have a black president. 

What exactly is "the man" keeping minorities from achieving?

Black POTUS
Black AG
Black Surgeon General
Black head of NASA

Under Bush

Black SOS - twice
Black NSC Advisor
Black head of Dept of Ed.

How many dagos, jews, latinos, and wops in those positions?   See any of us complaining?