Author Topic: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.  (Read 4843 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Black unemployment skyrocketing under Obama.
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2012, 01:02:27 PM »

for the last time....please take your mother off of your avatar

Four posts now without giving an answer. Keep talking out of your ass, clown. You can't be bothered to answer yet you've been on here for the last 3 hours.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2012, 01:04:24 PM »
Four posts now without giving an answer. Keep talking out of your ass, clown. You can't be bothered to answer yet you've been on here for the last 3 hours.  ::)

again as I so eloquently stated....no answer I give will satisfy you or the others so lets just leave it at that....I am not in the mood to type out well thought-out answers only to be answered back with a bunch of nonsense and attacks..its Sunday..maybe tomorrow

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 01:43:50 PM »
I wish I could receive the same poor treatment in education and business that African Americans do.

I literally know people that have had to work twice as hard as black business competitors just because they weren't given the same advantages, and contracts.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 01:48:55 PM »
I wish I could receive the same poor treatment in education and business that African Americans do.

I literally know people that have had to work twice as hard as black business competitors just because they weren't given the same advantages, and contracts.

this is bullshit but lets move on

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
this is bullshit but lets move on

I've personally witnessed this over and over.  I've had a hell of a time getting contracts in my line of work because I'm not a minority.  You have to fill out "diversity statements" when applying for these contracts, and if you're not a minority your chances of being approved are severely reduced.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2012, 01:56:58 PM »
where did I say that???.....I'm totally secure...like I said, its you white guys who have an obsession with black people and our lives...witness all the black threads on getbig started by white guys.....and if you can't acknowledge that there is still racism and discrimination against blacks and others then theres really nothing more to say because you are totally intellectually dishonest

as for obsession..count all the threads on get big where white guys obsess about the black cock
I am not denying there is racism or discrimination in this world andre. What I am saying is the person who sees it everywhere they look b/c of their own paranoid insecurities puts themselves at more of a disadvantage than the person who doesnt see it at all.

I am as much japanese as obama is black there hoss

To think that racism and discrimination is what is holding back anybody these days is being dishonest and or willingly stupid.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »
I've personally witnessed this over and over.  I've had a hell of a time getting contracts in my line of work because I'm not a minority.  You have to fill out "diversity statements" when applying for these contracts, and if you're not a minority your chances of being approved are severely reduced.

this is what all the white losers say.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2012, 04:32:38 PM »
this is what all the white losers say.....
hahah as a person of mixed race I can personally attest to the preference at times that is given to minorities.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2012, 04:43:16 PM »
I won't even dignify your response with an answer

Please dignify it.  I too would like to know what right(s) you've been denied.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2012, 05:22:58 PM »
Please dignify it.  I too would like to know what right(s) you've been denied.

For one, he believes his right to free healthcare has been denied.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 05:57:18 PM »

To think that racism and discrimination is what is holding back anybody these days is being dishonest and or willingly stupid.

QFT

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »

I worked a little in contracting, so I get what you're saying. You have to give at least three bids and this mess called the FAR says you have to give first dibs to:

- Minority-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- Disabled people
- Small businesses

That's just to name a few. Otherwise, if you have a company you like and want to use, you have to draft this long spiel called a "sole-source justification", to explain why you're picking this company as opposed to any others. And it has to be approved, before you can make the deal.

Am I in the ballpark here on this one?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 06:21:04 PM »
I worked a little in contracting, so I get what you're saying. You have to give at least three bids and this mess called the FAR says you have to give first dibs to:

- Minority-owned businesses
- Women-owned businesses
- Disabled people
- Small businesses

That's just to name a few. Otherwise, if you have a company you like and want to use, you have to draft this long spiel called a "sole-source justification", to explain why you're picking this company as opposed to any others. And it has to be approved, before you can make the deal.

Am I in the ballpark here on this one?

Yes, dead on.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
hahah as a person of mixed race I can personally attest to the preference at times that is given to minorities.

Holy shit.................... ........................ ........................ ....and whites get no preferences huh????????????

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2012, 08:31:06 AM »
I am not in the mood to type out well thought-out answers

I assume you've been in this mood for a few years.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2012, 08:38:58 AM »
I assume you've been in this mood for a few years.

Andre - like most other 95ers - would volunteer to get shackled, put in the bottom of boat, sold back into slavery to Arabs in West Africa and suffer a life of bondage if Obama asked them to do so.

Its a messianic cult for them.  Obama is like Shacka Zulu to them. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2012, 03:44:50 PM »
Holy shit.................... ........................ ........................ ....and whites get no preferences huh????????????
everyone receives preferences at one time or another andre.

but do whites have govt mandated preferences?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2012, 03:48:32 PM »
everyone receives preferences at one time or another andre.

but do whites have govt mandated preferences?

people get preferences who deserve them......for instance here in NY city, Italians get preferences in city colleges....they are part of affirmative action in the CUNY system..it was felt that Italians are discriminated against due to negative sterotypes and low income

white have given themselves preferences all their lives since they have been here

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2012, 05:29:13 PM »
white have given themselves preferences all their lives since they have been here

Actually, whites (politicians) are (wrongly) giving your people preference (versus whites that are more qualified).

Were lowering our standards, and passing over the best people available for the job, or education based on skin color.

I'm glad my white European ancestors took the initiative to build this society.  The world we enjoy today would be non existent had civilized societies future been left up to the benefactors of affirmative actions ancestors.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
sneeches.

believe that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 06:02:59 PM »
Actually, whites (politicians) are (wrongly) giving your people preference (versus whites that are more qualified).

Were lowering our standards, and passing over the best people available for the job, or education based on skin color.

I'm glad my white European ancestors took the initiative to build this society.  The world we enjoy today would be non existent had civilized societies future been left up to the benefactors of affirmative actions ancestors.

really funny......you white guys are so full of yourselves you don't think......just exactly what was going on back then when whites "supposedly" built this society????...AFFIRMATIVE ACTION..it just wasn't called that...it was hire only us, give rights to only us...etc...whites had the biggest affirmative action program in history.......now, when something is given to a black guy, you white men freak out....your "white European Ancestors" stole, murdered, plundered, and broke the law to get to where they are today.....

However I don't blame you..you are just a product of the history you have spun about yourselves in school...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2012, 06:16:08 PM »
really funny......you white guys are so full of yourselves you don't think......just exactly what was going on back then when whites "supposedly" built this society????...AFFIRMATIVE ACTION..it just wasn't called that...it was hire only us, give rights to only us...etc...whites had the biggest affirmative action program in history.......now, when something is given to a black guy, you white men freak out....your "white European Ancestors" stole, murdered, plundered, and broke the law to get to where they are today.....

However I don't blame you..you are just a product of the history you have spun about yourselves in school...
Well, technically your ancestors sold each other in to slavery, which makes me lol. I guess in a weird way, you should thank them, otherwise you probably would have been born in Africa with teh AIDS, no food, no education, and mud huts.  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2012, 06:30:37 PM »
Well, technically your ancestors sold each other in to slavery, which makes me lol. I guess in a weird way, you should thank them, otherwise you probably would have been born in Africa with teh AIDS, no food, no education, and mud huts.  ;D

same thing could be said of you , pilgrim

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »
same thing could be said of you , pilgrim
Part native bromosexual, and Im quite thankful the white man showed up and stole my land.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 06:38:50 PM »
Part native bromosexual, and Im quite thankful the white man showed up and stole my land.
you fag traitor :)