Author Topic: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..  (Read 25053 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Found one of the last bigshot nazi war criminals..
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 04:25:06 PM »
The guy must have Alzheimer's by now. May be he even thinks he likes jews.

Haha!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 04:40:38 PM »
Absolutely - crypto jews all of them.
Now excuse me while I return to the "synagogue of Satan"(must have been named by an arab) deciding what american building to destroy next  :D

;D ;D ;D

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2012, 10:50:40 PM »
Complete nonsense the bulk of those persecuted were making the decision and giving the orders. Tons of nazi's were given full pardon.

The nazi's weren't kicked out of germany most went back to work as regular germans. Meaning it wasn't uncommon to have a nazi school teacher in the 50's. The germans went through hell after the war. They're woman were raped in the millions, they went 2-3 years with there country in rubble, and to top it off were stuck living with a generation of shell shocked nazi's.
Yep...Hollywood wont make a movie about that, make us another persecuted jew flick.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2012, 11:46:39 PM »
poor germans,, they must ve benn trough hell and back when they burned those kids ,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »
In the German army you followed orders or face the firing squad, hell they would execute your family too.  You really had no choice, I don't care what they said in the Nuremburg trials.
What's your point exactly?....to let them be, ah no,.. the Nazi's fell they must fall with them, they must accept their consequences as a soldier accepts death. It is part of their responsibility as a loyal soldier, not run away like cowards.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2012, 12:09:53 AM »
precisely.

after the war, suddenly noone was openly a nazi anymore in germany ::)

guess who else had the rule if you dont go ahead youll be shot on site, the russians.

Ya it was some cold times but being prosecuted for war crimes is peanuts in comparison to what people went through during the war. 

I just checked my PM, damn you are under 6% bodyfat for sure, congrats bro, anyone that claims it's not hard work can go to hell. I have to sleep cause it's 3 in morning here but I will pm you in the morning bro.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2012, 01:08:50 AM »
In the German army you followed orders or face the firing squad, hell they would execute your family too.  You really had no choice, I don't care what they said in the Nuremburg trials.

Wrong wrong wrong, read up on the subject 99% of the time the few who actually did the shooting ( the rest were otherwise engaged as in holding the victims etc. ) had to volunteer to shoot that first, there were plenty of examples were members of the einsatztruppen especially at the early stage before it was perfected refused or couldn't shoot any more nothing happened to them but the were transfers some are still alive today.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2012, 01:13:54 AM »
The whole mass shooting process took a long time to perfect many times at the beginning especially in Riga things went very wild. Later things were organised that people had very little time to think you were driven into the forest behind an earth walk was the mass grave you were ordered to take of your cloth when it was your turn two helper mostly local people would take you each by the arm bring you over the earth wall you had to climb down the shooter would tell you were you had to lie you got shot and the next came - that whole process as sick as it sounds had to be learned by trial and error

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2012, 01:18:47 AM »
Stark knows best

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2012, 01:35:48 AM »
someone give this guy a medal

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2012, 01:51:22 AM »
someone is nostalgic here,, hello stork,

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 01:59:35 AM »
but stark is right, when you didnt wanted to shoot you didnt had too, thats what i red as well.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2012, 02:07:38 AM »
Wrong wrong wrong, read up on the subject 99% of the time the few who actually did the shooting ( the rest were otherwise engaged as in holding the victims etc. ) had to volunteer to shoot that first, there were plenty of examples were members of the einsatztruppen especially at the early stage before it was perfected refused or couldn't shoot any more nothing happened to them but the were transfers some are still alive today.
you know this guy i fucking hate, because first of all he is a Nazi coward. so STARK i thought your "legal people were going to get me??? all fucking mouth. This guy is like a lot of neo nazi scum in Germany..they shout a lot in groups but are just dicks. Fucking go away son and give us peace here. you aint "STARK" you are a little weed making a lot of noise and fuck all to back it up.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:05 AM »
he's right, i read it to,, but he would shoot,, he woulve done a good joob, i just want him to enlighten us regardin how he would dispose the bodies,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2012, 02:18:14 AM »
most Germans hate scum like "STARK". I have lived in Germany since 1985 so i know how it is here. Do not think all Germans are like this asshole..my wife is German and my 2 sons grew up here. This loser is one of the 5% of NPD scum.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:45 AM »
stark is a good guy, i doubt he has nazi sympathies

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2012, 02:25:30 AM »
I think you guys should visit the snuggery...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2012, 02:28:45 AM »
aaahh that girl is everywhere!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2012, 02:36:27 AM »

Laszlo Csatary (97 yrs old) found in Budapest..

"Goodmorning gramps, did you perhaps murder a few thousand Jews ?"

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2012, 04:12:25 AM »
Beta males who stick needle everyday in their butt hating on old burned out nazi. ;D

;D ::) ;D ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2012, 04:47:02 AM »
fuck stalin shouldve turned the whole of germany into an agrarculture nation as he suggested jokingly at one point.

thatd even not be eye for an eye policy yet, that wouldve been generous.

That was what the Americans suggested as well, but then a few hippy bleeding hearts decided the fair thing to do was to have the first war tribunal and prosecute them. At first they were just going to bomb the industrial sector after the war was over so that they could only be a peasant/agrarian society. I'm glad they didn't though ,a lot of good has come from Germany since the war.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2012, 04:52:56 AM »
Because it wasn't that known until later. Ditto Mao.

That's why I said history is written by the winners. Had Germany won the war, the allies would not have invaded Germany/Poland and would not have known about that stuff. Much like we didn't know the extent of what Stalin did because we weren't in that country.

Side note, why does my iPhone capatalize Stalin automatically, but not hitler? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2012, 04:59:47 AM »
That's why I said history is written by the winners. Had Germany won the war, the allies would not have invaded Germany/Poland and would not have known about that stuff. Much like we didn't know the extent of what Stalin did because we weren't in that country.

Side note, why does my iPhone capatalize Stalin automatically, but not hitler? ???
History is written by the victors my friend, in this case, hitler lost, so no capitalization for him.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2012, 05:10:40 AM »
History is written by the victors my friend, in this case, hitler lost, so no capitalization for him.

true true

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2012, 05:20:10 AM »
true true
only good nazi is a dead one