Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32050 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:58 PM »
Look, being president of the USA is like being CEO of a multinational corporation.  There is no way the CEO knows the everyday goings on of every department.  Same with the president, with so many different departments and levels within each department there is no way he knows what everyone is doing. Do you even know how many departments and bureaus there are in the US government?  He has advisors that tell him the stuff he needs to know and there is stuff he does not need to know.  You guys trying to blame this on him is laughable.

Your analogy is laughable, in fact it is downright stupid. If Obama didn't know, he'd have plausible deniability, and would not be invoking executive privilege so he can withhold the evidence against him and Holder.

So try again. Let's try it this was for a start - running the U.S. is like being a Fortune 10 CEO. Obama has never worked for a corporation, never owned a business, never ran a business, and has no real world experience with business.

Continue from there.....We will come back to his attack on the 2nd Amendment later.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:43 PM »
Your analogy is laughable, in fact it is downright stupid. If Obama didn't know, he'd have plausible deniability, and would be invoking executive privilege so he can withhold the evidence against him and Holder.

So try again. Let's try it this was for a start - running the U.S. is like being a Fortune 10 CEO. Obama has never worked for a corporation, never owned a business, never ran a business, and has no real world experience with business.

Continue from there.....We will come back to his attack on the 2nd Amendment later.
What Business did Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington run?  I forgot.  :-\

Bonus Question:
Did Ronald Reagan run a business?  I can`t seem to remember.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
Your analogy is laughable, in fact it is downright stupid. If Obama didn't know, he'd have plausible deniability, and would be invoking executive privilege so he can withhold the evidence against him and Holder.

Well I guess you must have information that is not available to the rest of us.  So if you know something put up or shut up and I'm not talking about shit you heard on some anti Obama board. Yeaah, that's what I thought.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2012, 07:19:21 PM »
Clint was great in Unforgiven.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2012, 07:21:25 PM »
Everyone is getting sidetracked here. The bottom line is still this: Clint Eastwood Rocks and Obama (Davis) Sucks!

I watched the video and Clint did great for his age. How can anyone even bad mouth this legend?! Only pussies would be offended by Clint mocking Obama.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »
Everyone is getting sidetracked here. The bottom line is still this: Clint Eastwood Rocks and Obama (Davis) Sucks!

I watched the video and Clint did great for his age. How can anyone even bad mouth this legend?! Only pussies would be offended by Clint mocking Obama.

Bottom line - if you are not getting the job done, you are fired! 

Obama:  GET OFF MY PORCH! 

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:02 PM »
What Business did Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington run?  I forgot.  :-\

Bonus Question:

Which state was Obama Governor of?

You really want to compare Ronald Reagan to the Community Organizer?

Dude, if you're gonna troll me, bring more to the party so we can have some fun.  ;D  If you wanna debate architectural styles, is Frank Lloyd Wright overrated, why are mortgage rates in Canada set by the U.S. Central bank, pie versus cake, Ford versus Chevy, hamburger versus cheeseburger let me know.

Reagan versus Obama is like Led Zeppelin versus Clay Aiken. I'm just not that interested.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2012, 07:39:47 PM »
Arguing politics is like trying to impregnate a tranny, it just won't work.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2012, 07:51:54 PM »
Which state was Obama Governor of?

You really want to compare Ronald Reagan to the Community Organizer?

Dude, if you're gonna troll me, bring more to the party so we can have some fun.  ;D  If you wanna debate architectural styles, is Frank Lloyd Wright overrated, why are mortgage rates in Canada set by the U.S. Central bank, pie versus cake, Ford versus Chevy, hamburger versus cheeseburger let me know.

Reagan versus Obama is like Led Zeppelin versus Clay Aiken. I'm just not that interested.
Which state was Abraham Lincoln governor of?

1. Wright is completely overrated and I do not care one bit for his work.  I prefer Greek Revival, Federal and Italianate, especially Antebellum.

2. Canadian Mortgages are determined by the Bond Market

3. Depends on the Pie and Depends on the Cake.

4. Depends on year and model Ford or Chevy.

5. Depends on too many variables-What type of cheese is used, what type of beef blend is used, additional condiments, bun type, size, cooking method.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2012, 07:57:32 PM »
Well I guess you must have information that is not available to the rest of us.  So if you know something put up or shut up and I'm not talking about shit you heard on some anti Obama board. Yeaah, that's what I thought.

Well, I live in Arizona, where we are under attack from the federal government on a daily basis. I see the parts of this state that are overrun by illegals and run/operated by the Mexican drug cartels. I watch or read a number of local/national news sources every day. What happens here versus what gets reported in the MSM are two wildly different things. We have sections of Arizona (within in continental U.S. for Chrissakes) that have signs posted that warn you about entering them. The signs state the federal government has lost control of those drug corridors, so enter at your own risk.

If an illegal commits a crime in PHX, their names and citizenship are purposely withheld by the local Liberal newspaper the Arizona Republic. All the media here is pro-illegals, politics are manipulated by Latino voter blocks. Yesterday, in broad daylight, an older couple that operate a neighborhood ice cream truck were shot and robbed by illegals. The press is downplaying the crime because of the race of the perps.

So when obama attacks governor Brewer, or the Mexican president Calderon stands up in the senate, calls the citizens of AZ racists and gets a standing ovation it makes my piss boil. But the illegals will bankrupt CA first - and deadhead Libs will continue to support their incompetent "Messiah".

So let's hear your background on Fast and Furious....I'm eager to see what makes you such a fucking expert. My guess is you're a spineless cawksucker behind a keyboard.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »
I have the same complaints.  Obama hasn't done a damn thing that he promised to do.  And those were the promises that got him elected.  Clint was right on, except for the part about voting for the republicans.  The way things are, the Office should be left vacant for 4 years.  "Everyone sucks, the election is cancelled."

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
Which state was Abraham Lincoln governor of?

1. Wright is completely overrated and I do not care one bit for his work.  I prefer Greek Revival, Federal and Italianate, especially Antebellum.

2. Canadian Mortgages are determined by the Bond Market

3. Depends on the Pie and Depends on the Cake.

4. Depends on year and model Ford or Chevy.

5. Depends on too many variables-What type of cheese is used, what type of beef blend is used, additional condiments, bun type, size, cooking method.

Oh, so Obama was a Captain in the Illinois Militia - got it.   ;D

I'm not a fan of FLW either. Right now I'm quite intrigued by Roman influenced architecture in Germany. I spent some time near Stuttgart (Ludwigsburg etc.) and was fascinated by the Italian flavor in an area where I expected Baroque. My understanding is that the Romans "summered" in those areas and had a huge influence on culture. I'm going back to learn more.

Read up more on the mortgages, don't be so literal.

Pie....I am really enjoying pie far more than cake lately. Although I did have some incredible red velvet cupcakes the other day. I never realized a warm, homemade fruit pie with vanilla ice cream could be so good.

Ford vs Chevy.....Ford for now, won't be part of bailing out obama's GM scam.

Hamburger/Cheeseburger....I'm going with cheeseburger for the past year. I would describe a near perfect burger I had two weeks ago, but now I'm getting hungry.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2012, 09:07:40 PM »
Well, I live in Arizona, where we are under attack from the federal government on a daily basis. I see the parts of this state that are overrun by illegals and run/operated by the Mexican drug cartels. I watch or read a number of local/national news sources every day. What happens here versus what gets reported in the MSM are two wildly different things. We have sections of Arizona (within in continental U.S. for Chrissakes) that have signs posted that warn you about entering them. The signs state the federal government has lost control of those drug corridors, so enter at your own risk.

If an illegal commits a crime in PHX, their names and citizenship are purposely withheld by the local Liberal newspaper the Arizona Republic. All the media here is pro-illegals, politics are manipulated by Latino voter blocks. Yesterday, in broad daylight, an older couple that operate a neighborhood ice cream truck were shot and robbed by illegals. The press is downplaying the crime because of the race of the perps.

So when obama attacks governor Brewer, or the Mexican president Calderon stands up in the senate, calls the citizens of AZ racists and gets a standing ovation it makes my piss boil. But the illegals will bankrupt CA first - and deadhead Libs will continue to support their incompetent "Messiah".

So let's hear your background on Fast and Furious....I'm eager to see what makes you such a fucking expert. My guess is you're a spineless cawksucker behind a keyboard.

So there was no illegal immigration going on in Arizona until Obama took office. Gotcha.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2012, 09:25:09 PM »
So there was no illegal immigration going on in Arizona until Obama took office. Gotcha.

Yes....it was the enforcement of the immigration laws that stopped.

Try again smartass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2012, 10:13:34 PM »

Ya, but it sure is fun trying!
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
Oh, so Obama was a Captain in the Illinois Militia - got it.   ;D

I'm not a fan of FLW either. Right now I'm quite intrigued by Roman influenced architecture in Germany. I spent some time near Stuttgart (Ludwigsburg etc.) and was fascinated by the Italian flavor in an area where I expected Baroque. My understanding is that the Romans "summered" in those areas and had a huge influence on culture. I'm going back to learn more.

Read up more on the mortgages, don't be so literal.

Pie....I am really enjoying pie far more than cake lately. Although I did have some incredible red velvet cupcakes the other day. I never realized a warm, homemade fruit pie with vanilla ice cream could be so good.

Ford vs Chevy.....Ford for now, won't be part of bailing out obama's GM scam.

Hamburger/Cheeseburger....I'm going with cheeseburger for the past year. I would describe a near perfect burger I had two weeks ago, but now I'm getting hungry.
Albert Speer was a brilliant architect.  One of my favorites actually.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2012, 11:27:53 PM »
Eastwood >> Obama

Don't you mean Mr. Davis? He's no president and he's not Obama's son. Actually he is not a Mr. either. Mongrel Davis - that sounds better.

there ya go!!!...I prefer it when you are openly racist...good job!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2012, 11:36:26 PM »
I can't stand CNN's Rotund Martin. He's dumb, fat, and has small, sharp, pointy teeth.

how the fuck did you get over 400 posts on here???..I've never seen you before...an obvious name change

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2012, 11:39:45 PM »
Fuck off, you English cunt, your opinion means jack shit nothing.

you should fuck off as well garbageman

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »

you've obviously tried

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2012, 11:47:30 PM »

Bonus Question:

Adonis please comment on J Edgar Hoover's effect on modern intelligence gathering

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2012, 11:50:10 PM »
Adonis please comment on J Edgar Hoover's effect on modern intelligence gathering
Travesty to individual privacy.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2012, 01:02:10 AM »
art atwood

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2012, 06:37:12 AM »
Clint is a legend. He's still the man in his 80s.

Romney is not going to beat Obama and is just another prop to make the current President look good, so it doesn't matter who speaks at Romney functions. Eastwood will keep rolling on and this speech will just help to get his name back out there for his new movie.