Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32053 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2012, 06:40:56 AM »
you should fuck off as well garbageman
Suck another dick crackbaby.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2012, 06:58:46 AM »
Albert Speer was a brilliant architect.  One of my favorites actually.

There is a city I was in called Beticheim (Spelling?) That had Roman aqueducts - amazing. My friend bought an old mini-castle he is fixing up near a town called Fussen.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2012, 07:05:08 AM »
neither obama or romeny or whoever the fuck is a politican is going to solve billions of individuals problems...anyway. Politicians with a vision ceasedto exsit a long time ago,now they re all businessmen tong in cheek with industrials and medias.

No politician is going todo shit about the worldrecession thats coming,caus e they cant. The processes at work cannot be reversed by anyone on the planet. Politiciain care about their own power,not about "the people".
Still atsome point there will be conflicts between people of different levels of education,  money , spirituality everywhere in the world. What eastwood said is, be conservative,believe in God, defend Your Glory your worked to obtain,and never quit before cowards, parasits ,duplicits characters who hiding behind the "lets all be equal" bullshit philosophy, in factwant to strip those who are better than them of what they deserve,period.

If you want to be the equalof someone who is happier,has more than you,then work your ass off as much as he did. If you want toknow how, read our Creator's words. And stop fucking complaining,victimizing yourself.

Eastwood went right thru the core point ofwhat separates conservatives and socialo communists. Of what separate people from the country,whatever their income levels,and people from the cities. Let the shit hit the fan once and for all,and let's see how people from the cities survive without the good ole conserbatives boys and girlsfrom the country. LEt s see what peoplereally have in their heads and guts when things gets really tough. Real tough guys willdefend justice and life, while cowards will use all their malice to get what they re unable to obtain by themselvesworking and following God's words.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2012, 07:11:25 AM »
What Business did Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington run?  I forgot.  :-\

Bonus Question:
Did Ronald Reagan run a business?  I can`t seem to remember.

WTF?  Are you serious?  Washington and Jefferson ran huge farms, Lincoln ran a law practice, Reagan was an actor and was the President of SAG before serving two terms as Govenor of California.  All of these men had  wealth of executive experience before becoming President.  Romney has a wealth of executive expereince.  Obama has the thinnest resume of any President I can recall and his inexpereince is painfully obvious. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2012, 07:20:15 AM »
WTF?  Are you serious?  Washington and Jefferson ran huge farms, Lincoln ran a law practice, Reagan was an actor and was the President of SAG before serving two terms as Govenor of California.  All of these men had  wealth of executive experience before becoming President.  Romney has a wealth of executive expereince.  Obama has the thinnest resume of any President I can recall and his inexpereince is painfully obvious. 
the problem isnt his inexperience,it's that he hates white people as much as his "wife" and that he has no vision other than transforming USA into another atheist nanny state like european states which right at the moment see their historical populations being replaced by muslims cause they re so depressed they dont even reproduce anymore. This is the real problem. Old europe is dying for good,and if the US of A keep following the degenerated cousin they re going to end the same way. North america must defend God,just like israel. And all people from everywhere in the world must abandon atheism, islam, or any other false religion to follow and rally with the few remaining warriors of God in north america.

The realproblem is that there are no good men anywhere anymore. Or very,very few. And a major global crisis is coming ,which will see new God's servants arise.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2012, 07:28:06 AM »
the problem isnt his inexperience,it's that he hates white people as much as his "wife" and that he has no vision other than transforming USA into another atheist nanny state like european states which right at the moment see their historical populations being replaced by muslims cause they re so depressed they dont even reproduce anymore. This is the real problem. Old europe is dying for good,and if the US of A keep following the degenerated cousin they re going to end the same way. North america must defend God,just like israel. And all people from everywhere in the world must abandon atheism, islam, or any other false religion to follow and rally with the few remaining warriors of God in north america.

The realproblem is that there are no good men anywhere anymore. Or very,very few. And a major global crisis is coming ,which will see new God's servants arise.

Shut the fuck up you blithering idiot.   "So depressed they don't reproduce anymore".....You dumb dickhead.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2012, 07:28:45 AM »

Why are you always blabbering about God??  You are the most hateful, racist, unChristainlike motherf$$ker on this board.  Plus you don't even lift, bodybuilding related.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2012, 07:29:18 AM »
I have to stop spelling inexperience as inexpereince...

I don't care about Obama's racial preference. I'm sure we've had effective Presidents who were in some way shape or form, bigots.  Hell JFK was an Irish Catholic from MA.  Those guys are notorious bigots.  Obama is in over head.  He wasn't equipped to handle the job when he took office and he hasn't learned a fucking thing over the past four years.

He's gotta go...

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »
I hope Clint hasn't ordered a Christmas Tree. Chucking his money away.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #210 on: September 01, 2012, 08:03:42 AM »
chuck norris

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2012, 08:19:13 AM »
So there was no illegal immigration going on in Arizona until Obama took office. Gotcha.

So fuckface.....why has the DOJ, under Obama's direction, sued Arizona TWICE for enforcing federal immigration laws? There is only one reason Obama and the Democrats want to grant amnesty to the 30 million illegals currently leaching off social programs here in the U.S. - to increase their voter base using taxpayer money.

Still waiting for you to put up or shut up. Another Lib pussy that knows fuck all about the issues, but just repeats the Obama talking points endlessly.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #212 on: September 01, 2012, 08:56:56 AM »
Clit Eastwood the dithering old fart ???

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: September 01, 2012, 09:30:10 AM »
So fuckface.....why has the DOJ, under Obama's direction, sued Arizona TWICE for enforcing federal immigration laws? There is only one reason Obama and the Democrats want to grant amnesty to the 30 million illegals currently leaching off social programs here in the U.S. - to increase their voter base using taxpayer money.

Still waiting for you to put up or shut up. Another Lib pussy that knows fuck all about the issues, but just repeats the Obama talking points endlessly.

Aw, because they were racial profiling asswipe.  Didn't the supreme court knock down most of it?.  Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, didn't mean to hurt your feelings sensitive little boy that you are..

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2012, 10:41:29 AM »
Aw, because they were racial profiling asswipe.  Didn't the supreme court knock down most of it?.  Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, didn't mean to hurt your feelings sensitive little boy that you are..

Law enforcement was found to have NOT been racial profiling. The issue was that the DOJ wanted to make it illegal to ask about citizenship status after a person was arrested for committing a crime. You don't even know what the basis of SB1070 is.

I knew you would turn out to be a blowhard, uneducated, Libfag, illegal sympathizer. You parrot the MSM stupidity, as long as it covers up the Obama ineptness and lies. Everyone of your thoughts and opinions are shaped and given to you by the biased idiots like Blitzer and Madcow. Just another gutless twink hiding behind a keyboard exposing your stupidity.

So go eat a fat dick you left wing fag.got.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2012, 11:32:36 AM »
he never said why but he said clit sat outside his Gym for a few days and wanted to get back in. This is 100% true i swear. Vince fucked him off.

By all accounts, Bob K. was a genuinely great guy, and I believe his story. Even if it isn't true, I doubt that HE was the one to concoct it.

However, Larry Scott told a story during an interview years ago describing Vince's misfortunes when his gym fell on hard times. Larry wanted to do something to try to raise some money and revive the business, and approached many of the celebrity clients Gironda had trained over the years.

Scott wouldn't mention many names, but claims that almost no one had any interest in helping Vince except...Eastwood.
That doesn't make me question Kennedy' story. It sounds like most guys from that era had a love/hate relationship with the Iron Guru.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2012, 11:39:20 AM »

By all accounts, Bob K. was a genuinely great guy, and I believe his story. Even if it isn't true, I doubt that HE was the one to concoct it.

However, Larry Scott told a story during an interview years ago describing Vince's misfortunes when his gym fell on hard times. Larry wanted to do something to try to raise some money and revive the business, and approached many of the celebrity clients Gironda had trained over the years.

Scott wouldn't mention many names, but claims that almost no one had any interest in helping Vince except...Eastwood.
That doesn't make me question Kennedy' story. It sounds like most guys from that era had a love/hate relationship with the Iron Guru.

Eastwood is cool.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2012, 11:41:51 AM »

Vinny G was an angry and bitter dude, just like AJ was

can you imagine those 2 fellas posting up on over here? they'd fit right in actually ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2012, 11:51:17 AM »

what an ass clown, somebody should have combed his hair for him. if this was the gong show.   bong. ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2012, 11:59:02 AM »

well i can only tell you what Bob said on the phone. If you think about it it would not surprise me if Clit did offer to help him. I mean if he wanted to get back in the gym so bad.. believe me i would not write crap here about Bob Kennedy it is the truth what i wrote. Vince Gironda was by all accounts a very strange man...some say ahead of his times and brilliant. I also mentioned to Bob Kennedy that i found some posts in Vinces page in Muscle Mag was called "the Iron Guru" funny but also ignorant.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2012, 12:25:34 PM »
Law enforcement was found to have NOT been racial profiling. The issue was that the DOJ wanted to make it illegal to ask about citizenship status after a person was arrested for committing a crime. You don't even know what the basis of SB1070 is.

I knew you would turn out to be a blowhard, uneducated, Libfag, illegal sympathizer. You parrot the MSM stupidity, as long as it covers up the Obama ineptness and lies. Everyone of your thoughts and opinions are shaped and given to you by the biased idiots like Blitzer and Madcow. Just another gutless twink hiding behind a keyboard exposing your stupidity.

So go eat a fat dick you left wing fag.got.

Yes because the cops were asking for citizenship papers from white blonde haired ayrians.  You have just revealed how completely stupid you really are, bike kunt. 

By the way a gutless twink is someone who starts in on name calling over the internet which is how you started this discussion.  You wouldn't even look me in the eye in real life. 

One more thing, ford over chevy, Ha! Bush had already started the paperwork for the GM bailout.  Another little fact that Mitt ball lickers like to overlook. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »

Nice ruin job on the quote function,"cocklion" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »

orion.....you spastic, little, liberal, homo.

You wouldn't know Rule of Law if your boyfriend fucked it into your ass. Recidivism rates for illegals to commit another felony offense in AZ are 67% within 3 years and 93% within 5 years. For validated gang members, which most male illegals in a certain age group are, is over 80%. The U.S DOJ would never admit to the issues here and hides it with a committed fervor.

If you want these fine citizens living in your community, bankrupting the social programs, not paying taxes, stealing free education, free school lunch, drug trafficking, murder, human smuggling, free health care, etc., all paid for by the "white man's" taxes, you go right ahead. You've proven yourself to be a dumb kunt, so I don't expect you to understand "because it is against the law", even in its simplest form. Join the committee to re-elect Raul Grivalja, or La Raza - both are open brown pride racists.

As for how I'd act toward you face to face....you have got to be kidding. The mere fact you brought that weak Internet bluff up proves your a Generation Nothingness twink. Post up a quick photo of you in your last cage match, to show me you're not the next Getbig version of SMM. Until then....fuck you liberal douchebag.

Fag.got!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
WTF?  Are you serious?  Washington and Jefferson ran huge farms, Lincoln ran a law practice, Reagan was an actor and was the President of SAG before serving two terms as Govenor of California.  All of these men had  wealth of executive experience before becoming President.  Romney has a wealth of executive expereince.  Obama has the thinnest resume of any President I can recall and his inexpereince is painfully obvious.  
1.  Washington and Jefferson had farms but they did not make profit.  Jefferson died in huge debt and Washington`s wealth was tied solely in land.  

2.  Republicans don`t consider acting a real job.  They love to bash Hollywood and pretend that its not a real job.

3. LOL@Law Firm.  Lincoln was a country lawyer who obtained his wealth via marriage to the Aristocratic slave-holding Todd Family.  I take it you never read any Biographies or anything about Lincoln or you would have known this.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
nice thread..i like the bitching here