Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32000 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »
nice thread..i like the bitching here
That's because you're a bitch. Go sit on a dildo you cum bucket you!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2012, 02:34:03 PM »
Aw, because they were racial profiling asswipe.  Didn't the supreme court knock down most of it?.  Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, didn't mean to hurt your feelings sensitive little boy that you are..
fak you liberal swine.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
what an ass clown, somebody should have combed his hair for him. if this was the gong show.   bong. ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)
Don't ever disrespect Clint. Alpha males don't comb their hair you fucking douche bag.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2012, 02:37:00 PM »
Don't ever disrespect Clint. Alpha males don't comb their hair you fucking douche bag.
it's just that i know the difference between real life and reel life and i don't want the two to mix. actually i'm a big eastwood fan. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »
That's because you're a bitch. Go sit on a dildo you cum bucket you!
you are 100% the result of a lab test. bet you really donīt know who your Daddy was?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2012, 02:47:21 PM »
This the "EXPERT" who said he has a college Degree but when asked ...he backed out.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2012, 03:02:16 PM »
This the "EXPERT" who said he has a college Degree but when asked ...he backed out.
I told you - yale, electrical engineering. you never answered my question little prick.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2012, 03:15:56 PM »
excellent idea for herding sheep.  get a celebrity to tell them how to vote rather than thinking for themselves.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
I told you - yale, electrical engineering. you never answered my question little prick.
you make me laugh... son you are a little boy with a big mouth. You are a guy who comes on here and thinks he is funny...only thing is you aint funny but a liar and cheat. You are dumb as shit.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2012, 07:39:03 AM »
orion.....you spastic, little, liberal, homo.

You wouldn't know Rule of Law if your boyfriend fucked it into your ass. Recidivism rates for illegals to commit another felony offense in AZ are 67% within 3 years and 93% within 5 years. For validated gang members, which most male illegals in a certain age group are, is over 80%. The U.S DOJ would never admit to the issues here and hides it with a committed fervor.

If you want these fine citizens living in your community, bankrupting the social programs, not paying taxes, stealing free education, free school lunch, drug trafficking, murder, human smuggling, free health care, etc., all paid for by the "white man's" taxes, you go right ahead. You've proven yourself to be a dumb kunt, so I don't expect you to understand "because it is against the law", even in its simplest form. Join the committee to re-elect Raul Grivalja, or La Raza - both are open brown pride racists.

As for how I'd act toward you face to face....you have got to be kidding. The mere fact you brought that weak Internet bluff up proves your a Generation Nothingness twink. Post up a quick photo of you in your last cage match, to show me you're not the next Getbig version of SMM. Until then....fuck you liberal douchebag.

Fag.got!

You stupid fucking retard, I got no problem with deporting illegals that commit crimes,  Show me a quote where I ever said that.  My problem is with cops pulling over people who are non whites for no reason  and asking for papers  and don't tell me it doesn't fucken happen you lying sack of shit.  If you start deporting all the illegals who've never commited any crimes then good luck with the next harvest, cause pussies like you would never do that back breaking work.

Who knew that there would be so many conservatives on a bodybuilding board?  Might be because guys like you have never seen the inside of a gym. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 02, 2012, 07:41:25 AM »

You stupid fucking retard, I got no problem with deporting illegals that commit crimes,  Show me a quote where I ever said that.  My problem is with cops pulling over people who are non whites for no reason  and asking for papers  and don't tell me it doesn't fucken happen you lying sack of shit.  If you start deporting all the illegals who've never commited any crimes then good luck with the next harvest, cause pussies like you would never do that back breaking work.

Who knew that there would be so many conservatives on a bodybuilding board?  Might be because guys like you have never seen the inside of a gym. 

;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #236 on: September 02, 2012, 08:27:50 AM »
this thread is warming up nice.... ;D  get the boxing gloves out... ;D ;D