Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32001 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 09:09:50 AM »
I asked him a few things about Vince and why he was so weird... he replied, " i don´t really know but i think it got to him that he never won anything important". He never said it bad just his opinion why Vince was so extreme. we then spoke about a knee problem i had at the time ( mentioned this in i think Kranks log) and he told me not to squat but to do knee extensions. spoke a bit about diet and training stuff. We also spoke about the UK as Bob was a Brit.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 09:12:35 AM »
old fart should be given the stun gun...like a couple of guys on here i like his films but his ignorance against President Obama is really too much for my virgin eyes.
Eastwood >> Obama

Don't you mean Mr. Davis? He's no president and he's not Obama's son. Actually he is not a Mr. either. Mongrel Davis - that sounds better.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 09:14:56 AM »
Eastwood >> Obama

Don't you mean Mr. Davis? He's no president and he's not Obama's son. Actually he is not a Mr. either. Mongrel Davis - that sounds better.

Yes, it was all a conspiracy from his birth that he would become president.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 09:15:02 AM »
god I lost so much respect for the man, sad.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »
Holy fucking racist.  He couldn't even say President Obama, kept referring to him as Mr.
What's wrong about that. He has a fake birth certificate and is obviously not qualified to be a president. He needs a jail cell, not an office.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 09:17:15 AM »
he never said why but he said clit sat outside his Gym for a few days and wanted to get back in. This is 100% true i swear. Vince fucked him off.
WTF are you calling this great icon clit?? Fuck you douche bag!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
Escape From Alcatraz was a good movie.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »
Yes, it was all a conspiracy from his birth that he would become president.  ::)
Use your fucking brain. Look at these pics and tell me who Obama looks like. He certainly does not look like the dark Kenyan. Fact is Frank Marshall Davis was friends with Obama's mother around the time he was conceived. Sons usually look like their fathers - even a little and even mongrels do. Obama's supposed father was very dark yet he is so light skinned. He would have been darker. Their noses look nothing alike.

There's a lot of fishy things about "Obama". His past is a mystery. But morons like you are what they count on. You fall for big lies.

And yes it is a conspiracy. They are conspiring.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 09:23:25 AM »
The only thing that was sad about Eastwoods speech is that everything he said was true. Even at 82 he's a bas mother fu**er

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 09:24:10 AM »
What's wrong about that. He has a fake birth certificate and is obviously not qualified to be a president. He needs a jail cell, not an office.
listen fuck face ...no guy deserves to be discriminated ...black or white or fucking chinese. I had a good mate in the army who was from Fiji ( British commonwealth) and believe me he was a hard bastard but was no bully. We got into some trouble together fighting with some 5 Airborne R sigs guys and got locked up. He was the most loyal guy i have met.. back you up ALL the way in a fight.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 09:25:36 AM »
Obama's Half Brother:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 09:26:06 AM »
The only thing that was sad about Eastwoods speech is that everything he said was true. Even at 82 he's a bas mother fu**er

RATbama needs to go.  He has failed so miserably on his promises and bogus nonsense from 2008 that anyone else would not even be running for a 2nd term.  

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2012, 09:26:46 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »
Use your fucking brain. Look at these pics and tell me who Obama looks like. He certainly does not look like the dark Kenyan. Fact is Frank Marshall Davis was friends with Obama's mother around the time he was conceived. Sons usually look like their fathers - even a little and even mongrels do. Obama's supposed father was very dark yet he is so light skinned. He would have been darker. Their noses look nothing alike.

There's a lot of fishy things about "Obama". His past is a mystery. But morons like you are what they count on. You fall for big lies.

Why the fuck you dochebag reps give such a shit about the "racial" birth past of your president is beyond me, you guys are dumber than a second coat of paint, lets keep on concentrating on the birth of a man that is an elected fucking president and completely pay no attention to the actual job that he is doing (good or bad) its so fucked up its comical, here in Europe we dont really care were somebody comes from if you're a good man and do a good job you're hired, you fucking loosers are all about History and birth and origin ::) because you have fuck all yourself.

i mean lets just say for arguments sake the man would do an outstanding job, would you stupid birthers still fucking pick holes in his past? And if so why!!!?

Who gives a fuck if the guy was born in bongo bongo land as long as he is doing a great job, oh please and spare me off your constitution, the same constitution that was written by a bunch of white slave owners who want everybody to be free ::) yeah you are basing your fucking country and your countries principles on a piece of paper that is hundred of years old and you have the fucking nerve to call other countries backwards?

Fucking douchbags.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
listen fuck face ...no guy deserves to be discriminated ...black or white or fucking chinese. I had a good mate in the army who was from Fiji ( British commonwealth) and believe me he was a hard bastard but was no bully. We got into some trouble together fighting with some 5 Airborne R sigs guys and got locked up. He was the most loyal guy i have met.. back you up ALL the way in a fight.
Hey moron, when someone is criticized it is not discrimination. But that's the black mentality. You criticize and they pull the race card. Get your head out of your ass!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »

Yes, "Quadzilla" tell us how more how genetics works... ::)
Sons, take on many characteristics of their MOTHER.  Look at Obama and look at his mother.  It's very clear where he gets his looks from.  Skin color varies.  I've seen plenty of interracial couples and you're trying to make rhyme and reason from something you know nothing about...That being interracial couples...

That said, I personally believe that Davis is Obama's father...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2012, 09:30:13 AM »
Republicans even to us Brits are known to be conservative assholes ... like they will approve of juicer Bodybuilding. Fucking wake up ! they only want to be rich and stay rich...you know ...help each other.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2012, 09:31:21 AM »
Why the fuck you dochebag reps give such a shit about the "racial" birth past of your president is beyond me, you guys are dumber than a second coat of paint, lets keep on concentrating on the birth of a man that is an elected fucking president and completely pay no attention to the actual job that he is doing (good or bad) its so fucked up its comical, here in Europe we dont really care were somebody comes from if you're a good man and do a good job you're hired, you fucking loosers are all about History and birth and origin ::) because you have fuck all yourself.
It's more than a racial thing. It's about being honorable and telling the truth. Obviously this Kenyan is not his father. So why are they lying about it??? That's the bigger question. Lying about something like who you came from and then holding the highest Office in the USA is so many times bigger a scandal than Watergate it's not even debatable.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2012, 09:32:22 AM »
Sons, take on many characteristics of their MOTHER.  Look at Obama and look at his mother.  It's very clear where he gets his looks from.  Skin color varies.  I've seen plenty of interracial couples and you're trying to make rhyme and reason from something you know nothing about...That being interracial couples...

Seriously don't waste your time with these fucking dumb donkeys they believe anything the rich media folks want them to believe - they are lambs and sheeps.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »
It's more than a racial thing. It's about being honorable and telling the truth. Obviously this Kenyan is not his father. So why are they lying about it??? That's the bigger question. Lying about something like who you came from and then holding the highest Office in the USA is so many times bigger a scandal than Watergate it's not even debatable.
OMG don't you fucking read through your posts before you click on the submit button?

Honorable and truthful? Are you fucking kidding me? Any president that lifes by the code of honor and being truthful would either be killed or gets lost in about a week, jesus christ you are dimm.
The whole agenda of any government is to deceive, lie and shape peoples opinion.

There wasn't one honorable and truthful president EVER! And that goes for any elected leader.

And who makes you the expert and on what basis do you make that judgment based on a fucking internet picture to say "Well obviously this kenyan is not his father" I mean on what do you base this on, the look? Are you that dimm that you base a statement like this on a look of a fucking photo?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2012, 09:35:22 AM »
fucking DOPES like "Quadzilla456"....  what a dumb asshole. These Rep asholes will make everything "Conservative" like the Bitch Merkel in Germany and Cameron in the UK....

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2012, 09:35:35 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2012, 09:37:50 AM »

Honorable and telling the truth?  Hahahahahahahhahahahhaha hhaha....

You mean like Thomas Jefferson...Oh no, wait...You mean like FDR?  Oh no wait....You mean like Nixon?  Oh no wait, you mean like Clinton?  Oh no wait...You mean like Bush?  Oh no wait....

Get a clue...You have nothing but race on our mind.  It consumes you and you don't see it and it's hilarious as hell.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
With all the legitimate criticism there is against Pres Obama and his policies, the nuts go right for the birth certificate nonsense. Give it up already, its all in your imagination.    

As for Eastwood, hes still is a cool guy who made some awesome films but appearing with those bunch of kooks at the RNC took him down a level or two in my book.    Eastwood should have remained independent and above the political ramble.  The guy is for homo-marriage for god sake.  What is he doing there with those idiots?
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
OMG don't you fucking read through your posts before you click on the submit button?

Honorable and truthful? Are you fucking kidding me? Any president that lifes by the code of honor and being truthful would either be killed or gets lost in about a week, jesus christ you are dimm.
The whole agenda of any government is to deceive, lie and shape peoples opinion.

There wasn't one honorable and truthful president EVER! And that goes for any elected leader.
I know that most politicians are whores fuckstick. But how many "Presidents" can get away with such a big lie?

JFK was killed so maybe he was one?? What's your thoughts on JFK. Why do YOU think he was assasinated butt plug?