Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32063 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
Art Carney
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »
Art Shell

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
They are too busy mourning the fact that Obama is done and going to get aborted out of office. 

That's the worst thing about the Internet/MSM......it gives disgusting wadwastes like Perez Hilton, Rachel Madcow, Soledad o'brien, Anderson cooper, any Kardashians, nancy grace, Oprah fatcow and Debbie wasserman-shithead a medium to espouse their stupidity. In the past, shitheels like this would have been run off by real journalists.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2012, 10:23:06 AM »
Wow, you are stunningly stupid. There are millions of different faces in the world - each recognizable. Don't be talking bullshit here fuckstick. Occasionally you will see people that look alike but that is a rare case. And in Obama's case he looks NOTHING like the Kenyan, and VERY MUCH like Frank Marshall Davis. If you had a brain you would use it. But you don't.

Who gives a singly fucking flying fuck who his father is?

What is the point you are trying to make?

You are stunningly naive about politics, Stark has been nailing shit down tight in this thread.
Trans Milkshake.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »
Eastwood has done very well as a director as well as
an actor in his old age. Everyone gets old and slower
physically and mentally.
2003 Mystic River - nominated best director
2004 Million Dollar Baby - Golden Globe - director/won
Academy award nominations - actor, director and picture/won the last 2
Not going to take the time for the awards and nominations on the rest
but some pretty good films.
The Departed 2006
Changeling (Angie Jolie) 2008
Gran Torino 2008
Invictus 2009
Hereafter (Matt Damon)
J. EdGar (Leo DiCaprio)

Huh?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2012, 10:28:59 AM »
talking politics here Meathead...almost as bad as saying Arnold was a real good Governor...lol  Rep wankers who wanna rip off the poor. Cameron in the UK should be fucking shot.
why are some people poorer than others?

because they deserve it, just like richer people deserve to be richer, you atheist, communist, piece of shit. If you believe otherwise, it means you ll do everything to strip those who deserve what they have of what they have given the opportuniy, let's say, during a huge world recession for example. I hope you ll come armed, cause those who fought and worked to deserve what they have will be. The dumbest, lamest, poorest assholes are often more numerous than the rarer, hard working and life creating, building individuals.

Eastwood talked about what truly matters in the end. He's pretty realistic about the way he portrays politics from both sides, if you re smart, mature enough to undestand what he s talking about. If you cant listen to an old man with a message without mocking him, it also means you simply are a perfect example of current generation nothingness.

Let's see how you survive thru the coming decades.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2012, 10:29:18 AM »
I can't stand CNN's Rotund Martin. He's dumb, fat, and has small, sharp, pointy teeth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2012, 10:31:51 AM »
The convention was put together VERY well.  

This speech (i'm just seeing it now for the first time) would have been a little better in 2000 with a younger Eastwood.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2012, 10:34:19 AM »
I just read the transcripts, but it sounded ok. Dude is 82, he's not gonna be the man forever. Lotta butthurt dems in this thread.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2012, 10:34:26 AM »
I can't stand CNN's Rotund Martin. He's dumb, fat, and has small, sharp, pointy teeth.

CNN crying this morning that Eastwood and the Republicans are being disrespectful to the office of the President.

Got one small reminder to you whiny Liberal bitches....."George W. Bush".

If it was good for the goose, then it's good for the incompetent charlatan in the White House.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2012, 10:35:44 AM »
yes he was talking to him self, like in a dialogue, but it's Clint Eastwood so it was cool.

media are the ones rambling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
 :)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2012, 10:40:40 AM »
J.E.S.U.S FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what I am saying... is that your government... can get away with anything they want - which was a direct response to your brilliant argument of *dumb redneck stoned voice* well how much do you think a president can get away with!!!

You mental case, you stupid illiterate fucking trailer trash tornado bait douchbag - go in the corner I don't want you to reply in this thread anymore and you are fucking forbidden to open another political thread until you know how to fucking argue and make a point.
You are just proving my point that there is a an ongoing conspiracy. And I don't for one minute think Obama is the only one lying. Of course not. The unseen "leaders" behind the scenes are all up to no good. Where did I say ONLY Obama is the one trying to get away with it?? By exposing Obama it will wake people up so we can start finding out the extent of the "unseen" powers steering the world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2012, 10:42:37 AM »
 ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
You are just proving my point that there is a an ongoing conspiracy. And I don't for one minute think Obama is the only one lying. Of course not. The unseen "leaders" behind the scenes are all up to no good. Where did I say ONLY Obama is the one trying to get away with it?? By exposing Obama it will wake people up so we can start finding out the extent of the "unseen" powers steering the world.

So did you have this epiphany long ago or just when the black guy got in office? ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2012, 10:45:18 AM »

Did you ever have this little thought with any of your other presidents or just the black one?

Hahaha what a fucking mong.
Trans Milkshake.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2012, 10:51:25 AM »
So did you have this epiphany long ago or just when the black guy got in office? ::)
Just when the light brown guy got in office. Maybe the last year of Bush.

And in case you did not know, here's black and light brown side by side.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »
Just when the light brown guy got in office. Maybe the last year of Bush.

And in case you did not know, here's black and light brown side by side.

honest question are you educated ?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2012, 10:54:51 AM »

Did you ever have this little thought with any of your other presidents or just the black one?

Hahaha what a fucking mong.
My suspicions started with Bush Junior. Prior to that I was still of a younger mindset and could not give a fuck about politics. My interest in world events really started when the price of gas started going up in early 2008 I believe.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2012, 10:57:07 AM »
My suspicions started with Bush Junior. Prior to that I was still of a younger mindset and could not give a fuck about politics. My interest in world events really started when the price of gas started going up in early 2008 I believe.
this guy is not Educated

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2012, 10:57:32 AM »
honest question are you educated ?
None of your business fucktard but yes I have a college degree.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2012, 11:02:09 AM »
What an awesome guy to represent. Obviously I'm a fan. I couldnt understand shit he was saying, but doesnt matter. That's a real man, not some whiny bitch liberal who wants everything handed to them.
X2! Spot on!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
yes comes across

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2012, 11:05:22 AM »
tell us where? when?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2012, 11:08:09 AM »

Who gives a singly fucking flying fuck who his father is?

What is the point you are trying to make?

You are stunningly naive about politics, Stark has been nailing shit down tight in this thread.
The point I am trying to make moron is that this is a golden opportunity to expose Washington and the whore politicians. If his regime is lying about who his father is then what else are they lying about? You think people will just blow it off if such a scandal comes to light?? For fucks sake you mean to tell me the government could not determine who Obama's father is?? The guy that is supposedly running the country??