Author Topic: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE  (Read 27822 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
Not many up here want to be part of Rep now also due to better healthcare system and better economy etc

I am an Irishman. It does not matter where I live. You are a nationality by your blood and heritage!

I just want things to be fair up here, which tbh is happening over time!
HEAR, HEAR!!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: "Real IRA" boss shot in broad daylight, "REAL IRA" threaten to kill EVERYONE
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2012, 10:49:59 AM »
To be called Irish you need to be born in Ireland, same goes for Germans Scottish etc

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »
I was born in Ireland.

Northern Ireland

Every single person born on this Island is Irish BUT many choose to not admit this and call themselves British. That is fine and up to them. But they are as Irish as they are British!

A few years ago some top Orangeman publicly stated I am an Irishman but I am also an Orangeman. I thought that was a very significant and quite brave thing to say.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
To be called Irish you need to be born in Ireland, same goes for Germans Scottish etc

What even if your entire gene pool is from that line?

Sorry but that just doesn't work. What's more pertinent your entire ancestry or some lines on a map?
Trans Milkshake.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »
I'm adding a thick Irish or British accent to every post I read in this thread.  
Y

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »

Sorry but that just doesn't work. What's more pertinent your entire ancestry or some lines on a map?

If your born in America your American not Irish or German. It's that simple

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2012, 10:59:47 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2012, 11:02:09 AM »
I was born in Ireland.

Northern Ireland

Every single person born on this Island is Irish BUT many choose to not admit this and call themselves British. That is fine and up to them. But they are as Irish as they are British!

A few years ago some top Orangeman publicly stated I am an Irishman but I am also an Orangeman. I thought that was a very significant and quite brave thing to say.

Billy Leonard ?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2012, 11:05:46 AM »
Dunno honestly not sure.

I disagree about the place you are born. An old saying "just because a man is born in a stable does not make him a horse"

If my wife and I moved to Kenya to live and had a son born there. He would be Irish with eligibility to Kenyan citizenship but no way is he a Kenyan. Now maybe his son or if he married a Kenyan girl etc would be viewed as Kenyan.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2012, 11:23:37 AM »
What's "Real" IRA?

Are there False IRA as well?
^^
You are thinking of the FAKE I.R.A., you can get them in China... :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2012, 11:44:08 AM »
Yeah, Ursus there are many Orangemen who claim they are "Irish" but also want to be part of Great Britain. Go figure.

Stark, I have to disagree to some extent. I don't think it's as straight forward as where you were born. Being born in Germany doesn't automatically make you German for example. You would have to live in Germany and learn the culture to some extent before you could call yourself a German, IMHO. It has more to do with where your parents hail from and what they teach you as a child about your roots, etc.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »
many proud orangemen

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2012, 12:09:30 PM »
Yeah, Ursus there are many Orangemen who claim they are "Irish" but also want to be part of Great Britain. Go figure.

Stark, I have to disagree to some extent. I don't think it's as straight forward as where you were born. Being born in Germany doesn't automatically make you German for example. You would have to live in Germany and learn the culture to some extent before you could call yourself a German, IMHO. It has more to do with where your parents hail from and what they teach you as a child about your roots, etc.
It's called blut recht blood right and it's pretty unique yo german

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
Stark and sevestase are brothers - parents couldn't afford to keep them both.  Now one thinks he's a gypsy and the other thinks he's a german.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2012, 12:32:32 PM »
Wow this thread is heating up
  ;D can´t beat a bit of Aggro

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2012, 12:41:28 PM »
You know the English invented the wheelbarrow to help the Irish stand upright.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2012, 02:28:08 PM »

ancestry is very pertinent, because yes, there are true differences btw different groups, even within the same race

education trys to tell us that we are all the same, but that is a load of horseshit, coz we're not

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »
The Irish try and make themselves the victims of every situation like the blacks and jews. Tell a lie 1000 times and it becomes the truth, that is the nature of the Irish spirit.

Funny that the IRA "fought for Ireland" against their racial brothers but now sit back and watch it get overtaken by non-whites.

Despite the blacks and browns 'invading' your land, the real war is still against the whites with the bad teeth.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »

No you don't!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2012, 03:02:41 PM »
ancestry is very pertinent, because yes, there are true differences btw different groups, even within the same race

education trys to tell us that we are all the same, but that is a load of horseshit, coz we're not

We definitely are not all the same. Fucking PC guys will try to tell you that we are

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »
stupid, violent, ignorant, hypocritical, nationalist bigots. period.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
stupid, violent, ignorant, hypocritical, nationalist bigots. period.

not everyone has the enlightenment that comes from having all the excess cranial capacity that you do, sport.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 04:40:48 PM »
;D at least you realize that  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
A lot of the Irish have Viking blood in them today. One thing is certain about the Irish, they can be fcking crazy. And they run in packs if need be. Booze is their kryptonite.