Author Topic: Second Debate between Romney and Obama.  (Read 12084 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama already lost! Romney crushing him!
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2012, 10:49:15 PM »

I didn't think Romney looked awkward, but more composed and respectful of the platform and the process. Obama continued to resort to attacks and diversions.

in both debates Romney has come across as more polite/respectful than Obama.  In the second debate I think Obama sounded more composed and confident than Romney.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2012, 10:53:21 PM »
She flat-out lied. Obama did not call it a terrorist attack in his statement.

True.  
He said "act of terror" which is not the same thing.  He continued his campaign fund raising by flying off to Vegas and blamed a video for what? 5 days   ::)  l
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2012, 11:01:23 PM »
in both debates Romney has come across as more polite/respectful than Obama.  In the second debate I think Obama sounded more composed and confident than Romney.

Looked more arrogant and aggressive to me  :-\  Too used car salesmanish.
:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »
Looked more arrogant and aggressive to me  :-\  Too used car salesmanish.
well maybe you're right.  Just calling it like I see it but I get others differ for various reasons.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2012, 11:25:10 PM »
Obama hardly controlled the room. The left wanted to see him spew the talking points; he did. This was predicted, long before the debate happened.

This was especially evident during the AK47 discussion when he went off on an education diatribe and continued to step on the moderator when she tried to control it - not only the amount of time he went over, but for going off topic.
:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2012, 12:02:51 AM »
This was especially evident during the AK47 discussion when he went off on an education diatribe and continued to step on the moderator when she tried to control it - not only the amount of time he went over, but for going off topic.
As a strong supporter of the second amendment I don't oppose whatsoever bringing education and other class issues into the debate and I'm not the only one.  Over the years I've read plenty of pro 2nd articles many from NRA publications that address these same issues vs. gun control so I agree them, it is a factor and does need delt with.  Obama bringing education into it is NOT outside the gun control debate, it's at the heart of it!!!.  I'm not saying Obama is fixing it, but just because he's the one that brought it up in the debate doesn't make it wrong by default!  That and other various social divides do effect our armed citizenry and are worth talking about.  If the moderator doesn't get that, she's the dumbshit.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you mean fact checking is skewing the debate in favor of Obama yes she did.

You dont like facts do you?

I dont blame you if i were a stupid, sad closet homo i would probably stay away from facts as well

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What a liar! 

Yes apparently he leaned a thing or two from Romney in the last debate

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama lies at the debate
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2012, 01:22:25 AM »
You have been kneepadding Romney all week for his lies? You really are a pathetic sheep 33....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Crowley assists Obama in his lies about Libya
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2012, 01:23:34 AM »
Romney seems to do well, even in handicap matches, which this basically was.

Now, you see why the left was so mad at the moderator from the first debate. He just stood by and watch Obama get pounded.

Have you seen the debate House black?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
You mean bailing out Obama on whether Libya was a terror attack etc....no she bailed him out. Maybe she should have shut the hell up.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You mean bailing out Obama on whether Libya was a terror attack etc....no she bailed him out. Maybe she should have shut the hell up.
I wouldn't complain too soon; she handed Romney a gift by doing this...  

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2012, 03:55:32 AM »
You must be watching a different set of debates.  ??? I feel the exact opposite. Romney tries the bully the moderators, interrupts the president, and is arrogant and confrontational. Obama always keeps his cool.

Romney got away with that bs the first time, but in the second debate president Obama fought back.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Second Debate between Romney and Obama.
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2012, 04:10:42 AM »
can you imagine what it would be like to moderate a debate like this?  If you don't pull it off perfect, you get a load of shit from one side and possibly both sides.  In this climate, if I were offered that job and already had a good job, I would say thanks but no thanks, fuck off..  There is almost zero way you come into this as a mod with both sides fighting to break the rules and end up pleasing both sides.  I really think she had in mind she would be able to do that but nope.  She actually voiced in the debate that she was worried about the shit she would get if she wasn't fair.  She took a lot of heat before the debate even started...  Yea, you gotta have a major freaking sack to take that job in this political climate...  

Some wondered how she got it,... lol... probably because others said fuck that.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:24 AM »
can you imagine what it would be like to moderate a debate like this?  If you don't pull it off perfect, you get a load of shit from one side and possibly both sides.  In this climate, if I were offered that job and already had a good job, I would say thanks but no thanks, fuck off..  There is almost zero way you come into this as a mod with both sides fighting to break the rules and end up pleasing both sides.  I really think she had in mind she would be able to do that but nope.  She actually voiced in the debate that she was worried about the shit she would get if she wasn't fair.  She took a lot of heat before the debate even started...  Yea, you gotta have a major freaking sack to take that job in this political climate...  

Some wondered how she got it,... lol... probably because others said fuck that.  

As if her job or reputation would be threatened by her performance. She and the rest of the MSM didn't have much respect to begin with so I don't think her performance would have changed anything. The other two moderators were terrible and no one could care less about them right now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #216 on: October 17, 2012, 04:42:23 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 17, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »
As if her job or reputation would be threatened by her performance. She and the rest of the MSM didn't have much respect to begin with so I don't think her performance would have changed anything. The other two moderators were terrible and no one could care less about them right now.
Do you have any honesty at all or are you really just pure troll?  The moderator for the first presidential debate, Jim Lehrer, YOU said did a good job.  You liked the way the last mod let them go at it and now you're saying he was terrible?  Do you have an honest bone left?  I sure in the fuck can't tell... lol..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:23 AM »
Do you have any honesty at all or are you really just pure troll?  The moderator for the first presidential debate, Jim Lehrer, YOU said did a good job.  You liked the way the last mod let them go at it and now you're saying he was terrible?  Do you have an honest bone left?  I sure in the fuck can't tell... lol..

I wasn't referring to my opinion. Was referring to what I perceive as the general consensus of his performance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 17, 2012, 05:03:43 AM »
I just came up with what Romney should have said: 

"Mr. President - spare me your lecture. Your record speaks for itself. You have failed to attend 3/4 of your intel briefings opting for golf and fundraising instead, your admn denied the Benghazi embassy the requested added security on at least 4 occasions, as the embassy was under attack you jetted off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas and a photo op on The View as well as a fundraiser w Jay Z. You proceeded to blame a non-existent youtube video at the UN and spent $74,000 of taxpayer money on ads in Arabic on pakistani TV to apologize for said video. The FBI was not on the scene for 3 weeks while CNN was able to secure the Diary of Ambassador Stevens the day after the attack. And now you hide behind Hillary Clinton who has said she will not be serving a second term and have the gaul to lecture us? Mr. President shame on you. Americans deserve better than the incompetent and faiiled and non-existent leadership you provide. That is going to change when I am elected President three weeks from now."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 17, 2012, 05:14:06 AM »
I wasn't referring to my opinion. Was referring to what I perceive as the general consensus of his performance.
ok, I got lost on that because you stated it so directly as though it was your opinion, sorry then..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:02 AM »
‘CNN's King Blames Romney for Crowley Deflecting His Attack on Obama
 NewsBusters.org ^

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:16:38 AM by RatherBiased.com

During Tuesday's post-debate coverage on CNN, as the panel discussed moderator Candy Crowley giving cover to President Obama's attempt to defend his initial flawed response to the Benghazi terrorist attack, CNN correspondent John King blamed former Governor Mitt Romney for giving Crowley the opening to undermine the GOP candidate's criticism of Obama for taking so long to recognize that the attack was a premeditated act of terrorism.

Shortly before 11:30 p.m., CNN anchor Anderson Cooper had raised the subject as he defended Romney's reasoning and suggested that Obama was taking himself out of context to cover his own tracks. Cooper:

You know, this whole "acts of terror" thing, I don't think it is as clear a slam dunk as the Obama campaign would like it to be. I mean, in his speech, he wasn't saying this was an act of terror. Previous to the paragraph where he said "acts of terror," he had been talking about 9/11 and, obviously, the killing of four Americans. He did reference that video, in partcular, but I do think it's open to debate. I can see why the Romney campaign is quibbling about it.

King blamed the confusion on Romney as he responded:

By mis-speaking about what exactly the President said the day after, Governor Romney has now, he's in this fact-check environment where this should be a problem for the President, this should not be a problem for what Governor Romney said in a debate Because he was wrong about the President did generically refer to an act of terror the day after, we are correcting, Candy corrected Governor Romney on the spot, and so we're having a question of, "Well, what did Romney say?" as opposed to "What did the administration do?" So Governor Romney's choice of words there was a poor one. And so he's being fact-checked, and that takes something away from him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2012, 07:30:43 AM »
Obama Says "When I Was President" At Debate
 Real Clear Politics ^ | 10-17-12

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:32:17 AM

President Obama spoke of being president in the past tense during last night's second presidential debate with Mitt Romney: "The way we're going to create jobs here is not just changing our tax code, but also to double our exports. And we are on pace to double our exports, one of the commitments I made when I was president. That's creating tens of thousands of jobs all across the country."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2012, 07:33:38 AM »
Have you seen the debate House guy?

Of course, I did. Whork/Blacken/kneepadder with severe identity crisis.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2012, 11:07:30 AM »
Have you seen the debate House guy?

House guy? So, not only are you a jobless, autistic moron, but you're also a racist, too.

People like BlackenWhork are perfect examples of the amalgamation of various retards that comprise the modern day Dem party. They have nothing in common and only answer to their elitist overlords in DC, who only do enough to keep them continually voting for their reelections.