Author Topic: Boston Marathon twin bombings  (Read 14094 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Boston Marathon twin bombings
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2013, 07:35:40 AM »
Another filthy Mohammedan. Color me surprised.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:08 AM »
Another filthy Mohammedan. Color me surprised.

You mean he ain't a white boy?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2013, 08:16:26 AM »
In bed on iPad so will make it short & sweet... What conclusions have  I jumped to?
I don't find the recent run of events interesting at all. The board does need a GFY emoticon.

Just because I have no desire to waste my valuable time explaining my reasoning doesn't mean I lack the ability to do so, or that I'm butt hurt.... It just means I don't think you're worth my time and that I think you should GFY for being a mod trying to jerk himself off on a power trip by trolling posters.

So you can actually make a legit argument and back it up with facts but you choose not to do so? 

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

What ever,  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2013, 10:37:28 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: Large swaths of Boston remained on lockdown with authorities urging people to stay indoors, as the hunt for the second Boston Marathon bomber continued following a chaotic night of mayhem night that saw a police officer and one of the suspects killed.

Earlier, a bullet-riddled SUV was recovered in the city's Watertown section and there were reports of explosions inside a home. Police believe the two suspects from Monday's terror attack are Chechen brothers, Muslims possibly from Dagestan, a province in Russia that borders Chechnya. The man on the loose was identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. They are believed to have been here for "several years," sources said, and potentially up to a decade.

"We have several other new leads that have just developed with the past few minutes," said Massachusetts State Police Police Superintendent Timothy Alben, speaking at a news conference early Friday afternoon.

Police believe Tsarnaev could be armed and consider him extremely dangerous. He and his brother — in a vehicle they carjacked from a man who later escaped — led police on a chase through city streets after robbing a 7-11 in Cambridge and killing a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, according to authorities.

"Suspect No. 1 is dead, Suspect 2 is on the run," Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said at a Friday morning press conference. "There is a massive manhunt underway."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/police-go-door-to-door-in-hunt-for-boston-bombing-suspect/#ixzz2Qvq2vUpA

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
Why Were Bomb Sniffing Dogs At Start & Finish Lines?

Boston Police: "Don't worry, it's just a training exercise."

Interview with college coach who noticed things weren't normal before the race.

---

NBC 15 Mobile

Coach Saw Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Roof Spotters, Police Drills Before Explosion

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

Two Brand New Stories

Victim Who Lost Both Legs Helped FBI Find Suspects

Terror Suspect Was Almost US Olympic Boxer

http://dailybail.com/home/why-were-bomb-sniffing-dogs-at-start-finish-lines.html

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:37 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #181 on: April 19, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »

Please leave western society.  Go live in a tent somewhere in backwaters of the Middle East.  Seriously, you hate us so much there is no reason to stay.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 19, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
Same old shit, false flag, set up, framed, blah blah blah.

shit isn't even a week old.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2013, 01:14:55 PM »

Yup ignore the facts that don't drive your war machine.

It's not important that the official story is denying any of this and are focusing on a boogey man terrorist of mozzlem origins.

Who cares if there was bomb squad, military presence, witnesses who reported bomb drills, twitter being taken down about bomb drills, etc... its not important at all!

Just trust the government and media that shows what the government tells it to, that has lied a thousand times and even started wars based on lies. They are definetely trustworthy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #184 on: April 19, 2013, 01:15:57 PM »
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2013, 01:19:49 PM »
http://blakkened.com/FBI-Ignores-Men-With-Backpacks.php

Seals/black water at the bomb scene in Boston marathon

There IS a cover up of a bomb drill and some sort of agency activity prior.

The marathoners themselves witnessed it and were told about it. The people holding interview live shouting were being ignored asking the SAME QUESTIONS that ppl were aware of it!

There is no media coverage of it. here's our answers!

If you pay attention you can make out the US flag it's the same hat

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2013, 01:21:21 PM »
Spam cut and paste, post vids, retarded arguments, cry like a .....

Same old story  ::)

13th century mentality

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2013, 01:22:56 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
Ahmed is like a lot of people he wants all the modern conveniences of western society but likes to bitch about.  The irony is he would not be granted the right to complain in his little middle eastern utopia.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2013, 01:42:19 PM »
Ahmed is like a lot of people he wants all the modern conveniences of western society but likes to bitch about.  The irony is he would not be granted the right to complain in his little middle eastern utopia.

So what you're trying to say in order for your life to be prosperous you must do criminal things like this and get away with it. It's all a part of the better good? So setup people and create political drama and fear in order to better your way of life interesting.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
Nah, just ram Airplanes fully loaded with people into skyscrapers and then beat your wife silly in the town square and then praise Allah for it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2013, 01:54:05 PM »
So what you're trying to say in order for your life to be prosperous you must do criminal things like this and get away with it. It's all a part of the better good? So setup people and create political drama and fear in order to better your way of life interesting.

As usual your response is nonsense unrelated to what I wrote.  You want the education, comforts and health care but you like to complain about how horrible living in the west is. You repeatedly talk about how decadent the west is but don't leave.  There is plenty of room for you in the Middle East. Why don't you leave?

The answer is you're a user. You treat my culture as a whore and I find that offensive. You take and take but give nothing back. The other reason is you know the Middle East is by and large a third world shit hole, and the comfortable living you've grown accustomed to in the west would disappear.

You're jealous of Israel because it took them less than half a century to become a modern state while your Muslim brethren languish in the dark ages.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »
 :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2013, 02:14:37 PM »
Lol newsflash I'm not Arab or Indian or any far off land race. I just happened to have lived there as a foreigner and know how those people are more than your ignorant secluded ass that's been stuck and isolated on the north american continent. I am white and sucks for you that this is my land and country but you are ignorant of and hateful of my religion :)

Newsflash for you, 50% of all american muslims today are actually converts. Not my statistics but hey keep doing what you'r doing the world is seeing through it :) The fastest growing religion in America, despite the animosity and lies towards it.

So yeah back to those former navy seals on site and 'bomb drill'

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2013, 02:20:25 PM »
Lol newsflash I'm not Arab or Indian or any far off land race. I am white and sucks for you that this is my land and country but you are ignorant of and hate my religion :)

Newsflash for you, 50% of all american muslims are actually converts. Not my statistics but hey keep doing what you'r doing the world is seeing through it :)

So yeah back to those former navy seals on site and 'bomb drill'

Irrelevent.  You want the west to change for you but that's not how it works.  Stop being a parasite by leaching off western culture and get out. Your lifestyle and views are better suited for the Middle East. Enjoy living in a backwards third world shit hole.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:12 PM »
Yup keep trying to hate derail what I'm posting :) You're doing a great job.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »
Yup keep trying to hate derail what I'm posting :) You're doing a great job.

You're right about hate.  I hate parasites who leach off and benefit from my culture while not having an ounce of appreciation. 
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2013, 02:36:01 PM »