Author Topic: Boston Marathon twin bombings  (Read 14066 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Boston Marathon twin bombings
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »

So as most were mocking the 'so what if the twitter was put up there' still too much of a coincidence that they knew about this shit.

Same place, same explosion, same witnesses reporting 'drill' while official story denies drill.

Family members report FBI having been closely monitoring and in touch and guiding the two.

Older one gets killed younger one 'hurt throat cant speak'.

Former navy seals on site, craft contractors.
lol....

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2013, 03:34:58 AM »

So as most were mocking the 'so what if the twitter was put up there' still too much of a coincidence that they knew about this shit.

Same place, same explosion, same witnesses reporting 'drill' while official story denies drill.

Family members report FBI having been closely monitoring and in touch and guiding the two.

Older one gets killed younger one 'hurt throat cant speak'.

Former navy seals on site, craft contractors.
lol....

Are you finding it so hard to believe a couple of muslim immigrants did this that you will latch on to anything?

How about this:

Police believe that there is going to be an attack
They find a suspicious package and tell people that detonating it is just a drill to not panic them
They have the wrong package

Or do you really believe that the whole thing is a giant conspiracy with associated cover-ups that they also decided to put out on Twitter?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2013, 05:18:35 AM »
Jag and A_ahmed:

I work with Muslims. I even referred a Middle-Eastern one for a job in my lab, which she got. I know that not all Muslims are evil, but it's okay to concede that these two were.

I'm a white Christian. I know that not all members of my demographic are "saints," and I don't try to make excuses to cover for the bad ones.

Being a member of a certain race, religion, or ethnicity doesn't guarantee anything either way about a person.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2013, 05:21:14 AM »
Are you finding it so hard to believe a couple of muslim immigrants did this that you will latch on to anything?

How about this:

Police believe that there is going to be an attack
They find a suspicious package and tell people that detonating it is just a drill to not panic them
They have the wrong package

Or do you really believe that the whole thing is a giant conspiracy with associated cover-ups that they also decided to put out on Twitter?

qft!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=847_1366533222

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #230 on: April 23, 2013, 12:38:19 AM »
Jag and A_ahmed:

I work with Muslims. I even referred a Middle-Eastern one for a job in my lab, which she got. I know that not all Muslims are evil, but it's okay to concede that these two were.

I'm a white Christian. I know that not all members of my demographic are "saints," and I don't try to make excuses to cover for the bad ones.

Being a member of a certain race, religion, or ethnicity doesn't guarantee anything either way about a person.

I'm in total agreement with the highlighted part of what you just wrote.
I'm not quite sure why the post was addressed to me though. lol.
I never once suspected you of being one of the pavlovian zombies.   :)
w