Author Topic: Boston Marathon twin bombings  (Read 14086 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Boston Marathon twin bombings
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2013, 04:58:41 PM »
Maybe this will be tied to Iran lol...

Neocons haven't had the best time with their push for war on Iran with NK making much bigger nuclear attack threats and the suggested response to NK only being to beef up missile defense.  This could push war with Iran forward again without the public being able to ask the obvious question, "why not just beef up missile defense in the middle east?"

Haha, you tinfoil hatters have been wrong on that for how many years now?
seen on tv either cnn, cnbc, fox

Shouldn't have trouble proving it then. Where did they say he was a person of interest BECAUSE he had severe burns?

Do you understand English?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
I wonder if this was the result of an FBI sting operation gone wrong.
Don't be shocked if it comes out some time in the future.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2013, 05:02:42 PM »
Haha, you tinfoil hatters have been wrong on that for how many years now?
Shouldn't have trouble proving it then. Where did they say he was a person of interest BECAUSE he had severe burns?
I'm not making any absolute claims on this.  "Maybe" is a bad way to state a conspiracy theory lol ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2013, 05:44:49 PM »
i guess we can only post what the mod agrees with  :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
i guess we can only post what the mod agrees with  :D :D

No, read the rules.  Don't call attack people by calling them names. 

Sorry I don't have a YouTube vid for ya,  ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2013, 05:58:06 PM »
so i can attack people just as long as i don't call them names

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2013, 06:03:45 PM »
Just heard a CBS report that the person of interest was running away from the scene and was chased and apprehended.  Now in the hospital.  Apparently the same guy that was mentioned earlier. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2013, 06:04:46 PM »
It's pretty pathetic if they turn this into another mozzlem thing just because one saudi guy happened to be in the area and clearly was injured and hospitalized. It just shows how naive and easily manipulated the western public can be and coerced into wars, conflicts, ludicrous laws, etc...

Exactly what everyone said what about other people who had burns? Why is this special person special? Because they are a Saudi and not a US citizen. WOW! Imagine.. he has a quran in his car wowowowoowowow suddenly we have a connection.

Anything can be made up and people will believe it because they are already programmed to believe it. They will just give the story little by little in order to keep you convinced that there is an 'invesitgation'. Yet the bombs could have been placed by the FBI for all we know. Just as the 93 wtc bombings were in fact FBI supplied and planted bombs.

Truly pathetic.

It's amazing how the media kept mouth shut of not calling it a terrorist attack either because there is no 'muslim'. Just how when Briviek killed those pro-palesitnian children on the island, the media went all silent on using the word terrorist when it turned out to be a white christian guy. Yet people are so preprogrammed to think Mozzlems and 'war on terror'  that right away they jump and say 'islamic terrorists'.

Even the oklahoma bombing there was hints of 'mozzlem terrorists', then it turned out to be a white christian dude.

Just because there happens to be a saudi guy around in the area... doesn't mean he did it. Of course the political powers that be and the media can manipulate and use this to all ends to get what they want. That's the sad part and naive emotional people will fall for it.

Not much on the genocide of Muslims in Burma in the mainstream media. Children are LITERALLY being hanged. There are literally mountains of bodies. People being burned alive. Nothing in the media. Similarly in Bangladesh there is crap happening. All out media black out.

I feel a reminiscence of the nazi era.. having studied the events that be and how they unfolded historically... its just amazing that our generations are letting it repeat.

The world is a far less better off place than a decade ago thanks to all the war mongering. It seems to be a never ending tale.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2013, 06:11:03 PM »
Just heard a CBS report that the person of interest was running away from the scene and was chased and apprehended.  Now in the hospital.  Apparently the same guy that was mentioned earlier. 

so someone running away from where a bomb went off is a person of interest mmmmm i think that would be a natual thing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »
It's pretty pathetic if they turn this into another mozzlem thing just because one saudi guy happened to be in the area and clearly was injured and hospitalized. It just shows how naive and easily manipulated the western public can be and coerced into wars, conflicts, ludicrous laws, etc...

Exactly what everyone said what about other people who had burns? Why is this special person special? Because they are a Saudi and not a US citizen. WOW! Imagine.. he has a quran in his car wowowowoowowow suddenly we have a connection.

Anything can be made up and people will believe it because they are already programmed to believe it. They will just give the story little by little in order to keep you convinced that there is an 'invesitgation'. Yet the bombs could have been placed by the FBI for all we know. Just as the 93 wtc bombings were in fact FBI supplied and planted bombs.

Truly pathetic.

It's amazing how the media kept mouth shut of not calling it a terrorist attack either because there is no 'muslim'. Just how when Briviek killed those pro-palesitnian children on the island, the media went all silent on using the word terrorist when it turned out to be a white christian guy. Yet people are so preprogrammed to think Mozzlems and 'war on terror'  that right away they jump and say 'islamic terrorists'.

Even the oklahoma bombing there was hints of 'mozzlem terrorists', then it turned out to be a white christian dude.

Just because there happens to be a saudi guy around in the area... doesn't mean he did it. Of course the political powers that be and the media can manipulate and use this to all ends to get what they want. That's the sad part and naive emotional people will fall for it.

Not much on the genocide of Muslims in Burma in the mainstream media. Children are LITERALLY being hanged. There are literally mountains of bodies. People being burned alive. Nothing in the media. Similarly in Bangladesh there is crap happening. All out media black out.

I feel a reminiscence of the nazi era.. having studied the events that be and how they unfolded historically... its just amazing that our generations are letting it repeat.

The world is a far less better off place than a decade ago thanks to all the war mongering. It seems to be a never ending tale.

We don't know enough to start assigning blame to anyone, but even the White House is calling it a terrorist attack, which actually surprises me. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2013, 06:46:59 PM »
so someone running away from where a bomb went off is a person of interest mmmmm i think that would be a natual thing

They didn't say he was a person of interest because he was running away. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2013, 06:52:58 PM »

Truly pathetic.

No...generally speaking u murderous scumbag pieces of shit are responsible. If not this one.....you still are batting over .900
The fact that you worthless shitbag pedofile assmunchers did it to my fucking city is beside the point.  The hate I have for muslims is legion. I'm lumping all of you in together...fuck it.

L

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2013, 07:02:31 PM »
We don't know enough to start assigning blame to anyone, but even the White House is calling it a terrorist attack, which actually surprises me. 

We can safely and accurately conclude one thing about whoever is behind this. He/she/they are evil. Regardless of their political stance, religious affiliation, race, ethnicity, etc., only an evil person or persons would do this.

This is something everyone here can and should agree on, and no one should defend the guilty once they are identified. Nothing excuses this awful act. Yet, my gut tells me that if it does turn out to be a member or members of a certain group, we will hear rhetoric attempting to rationalize these heinous actions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »

We can safely and accurately conclude one thing about whoever is behind this. He/she/they are evil. Regardless of their political stance, religious affiliation, race, ethnicity, etc., only an evil person or persons would do this.

This is something everyone here can and should agree on, and no one should defend the guilty once they are identified. Nothing excuses this awful act. Yet, my gut tells me that if it does turn out to be a member or members of a certain group, we will hear rhetoric attempting to rationalize these heinous actions.

Yup 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2013, 07:06:30 PM »

Truth.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »
a civilian claims the person, identified as a Saudi national, was acting suspiciously so he chased him down and tackled him following the explosions. The man is reportedly cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement in the explosions.

i hope it wasn't just becaues the way he looked

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2013, 07:13:32 PM »

Truly pathetic.

It's amazing how the media kept mouth shut of not calling it a terrorist attack either because there is no 'muslim'. Just how when Briviek killed those pro-palesitnian children on the island, the media went all silent on using the word terrorist when it turned out to be a white christian guy. Yet people are so preprogrammed to think Mozzlems and 'war on terror'  that right away they jump and say 'islamic terrorists'.

Stop crying. Muslims have no one but themselves to blame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »
(UPDATED) NY Post, CBS News Report Saudi National Identified as Possible Suspect in Boston Marathon Explosions; Authorities Question ‘Person of Interest’ at Hospital

Citing Law enforcement sources, the New York Post reported that authorities have identified a potential suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. A 20-year-old is reportedly being guarded in a Boston hospital in unknown condition.

“Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings,” The Post reports.

“The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston,” the report adds.

CBS News’ John Miller is also reporting that police have a potential suspect in custody — a Saudi Arabian national.

JUST IN: @JohnMillerCBS reports that individual is in custody after Boston blast, a Saudi national. Reported cooperative/denies involvement.

CBS NewsMiller said a civilian claims the person, identified as a Saudi national, was acting suspiciously so he chased him down and tackled him following the explosions. The man is reportedly cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement in the explosions.

Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis said in a press conference Monday that they have not identified anyone as a suspect yet. He didn’t specifically deny reports of a potential suspect, but did confirm that no suspect has been formally identified.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/report-suspect-identified-in-boston-marathon-explosions-and-is-being-guarded-by-police-in-hospital/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
a civilian claims the person, identified as a Saudi national, was acting suspiciously so he chased him down and tackled him following the explosions. The man is reportedly cooperating with investigators and denies any involvement in the explosions.

i hope it wasn't just becaues the way he looked

I'd heard that they had the guy on video dropping several backbacks in the area before the blasts.  It's still early so we'll just have to wait and see what comes of it.  Weren't most of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2013, 07:32:45 PM »
Stop crying. Muslims have no one but themselves to blame.

This is how some of them rationalize it in their minds:

9/11 was an inside job So that the military industrial complex could flourish

All incidents of radical Muslims performing terror acts or killing their own are lies perpetuated by our media to demonize an otherwise peaceful people

Israel is the ultimate evil

So it's not their fault.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
Weren't most of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi? 

No, they were Iraqi

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2013, 07:33:55 PM »

Truly pathetic.

So let me get this right - you have some sort of evidence that a Muslim was NOT behind this attack?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2013, 07:46:06 PM »
This is terrorism.  You know how I know?  On CNN a former FBI assistant director said that the FBI wouldn't be in charge if it were not terrorism.

What an idiot.  This could have been two idiots out to mass murder for all we know and the FBI would still be leading on a bombing of an event like this.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
No, they were Iraqi

I'm kidding...fyi

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »