Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1240706 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2015.
« Reply #3475 on: August 11, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
tips from ex wanna be BB'r ...

Don'ts...

1) don't waste your life focusing on your """physique"""   

2) don't waste your days by eating a million pre-made, itemized, specific meals.

3) don't waste your workouts by getting fancy.

Do's....

1) do enjoy your life, be comfortable in your own skin, seek God/truth/spirituality...  (find Him in Jesus)

2) do eat like a normal person. the only difference I would say is to make sure to eat a decent portion of meat each day.

3) do basic exercises. pushups, pull ups, sprints.

Tbombz:

Steals from parents, takes recreational drugs, lies, cheats, unprotected sex, promiscuous sex, takes steroids, etc.

Gives advice to other people.

Oh, the irony.  :D :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3476 on: August 13, 2015, 04:21:26 AM »
Re: 2015 - Year of Glory

I think you mean 2015 - Year of the glory hole

Seems you bounced back after your supposed baby died.

Say this to my face and see what happenes you degenerate homosexual

You won't even show your face on here. Your kid supposedly died and the next day your narcissistic skinny ass is bragging about himself and girlfriends. Blow me. You deserve NO respect and those that give it to you can blow me too.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3477 on: August 13, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »
TRULY INDEED

i went to her when she was standing outside a club

and i say without much introduction

WHERE IS YOUR MAN?

and she said "i dont have a man"

i said "i dont have a woman, how interesting, let's go inside and dance"

she said ok

and we danced and she groped my arms, i could tell she was studying my bicep veins as she sat down next to me holding my arm

this is when i smiled ear to ear

telling myself

LIVING THE DREAM HALO LIVING THE DREAM

later she asked where i live, she was disappointed it was a 20 km away as teenagers have small minds since they think in terms of walking on foot and public transportation

i said dont worry it's just a 15 minute smooth ride in my merc, women love merc

she thought i was joking

later when we were in parking area and i remote opened my car and the lights blared on she was all mine

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3478 on: August 13, 2015, 03:12:29 PM »
Re: 24 Hours--My BLUNT Thread

look junior lets get this shit straight in the open.

I take over that land in the spring. I am absolutely gone 80-90% of the time when that happens. My online time will be gone, as it has started already with the garbaging of all my social media. I have less than zero interest in meeting you in person. A loudmouth hard drug using drinking arrogant twat who thinks he is "solid" and the big man? Cmon, lets be real. Im as straight up as anyone, other than stringing you along for $$$$. Now its time to say see you, theres no interest or use on my end to talking to you. You have no added benefit to my life. Accept  it, move on blah blah. And learn to be unemotional. I am really getting good at it, and by spring will have it to a science.

get over yourself

I own your mind.

I control you.

You belong to me.

Simmer down

and make me a cup of tea, milk, 2 sugars

:o

anyways, youre trying to be funny but obviously arent at all

I honestly would have never strung you if you had been real, told the truth, not been a wanna be gangster (the worst part of it), and not been such a pussy.

you think I am joking and that you will contact me on viber and all will be good,....no man, not this time. Plus my forum is now closed as you will see. Youre friendless joon.

You notice there was a highly supported thread to bring me back here, but not for you. People only wanted you gone. think about it. People dont respect a bullshitter, a wanna be, a pussy. People respect the truth

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3479 on: August 13, 2015, 06:18:50 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3480 on: August 14, 2015, 11:26:11 AM »
Re: three week transformation

I start on Monday

don't upload any face pics please

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3481 on: August 14, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »
ya Gee, cause ya, he's a real person,.........ya I had nothing to do with it.

oh btw

Joon asked me to ask you to add him back to viber.

Joon needs to realize its not a joke
I genuinely dont like and never did like him
it was all a play for money. Anyone who uses hard drugs will always get the shitty end of the deal with me

I also dont believe he should own a dog. No drug user should own animals

he  can die in a puddle of his own vomit for all i care

Gee would put you in a coffin within 5 minutes if you ever disrespect him to his face.
Trust me he is very real.

Your opinion is of no consequence to me, don't like me don't talk to me and fuck off.

Your boring.

Gee wouldnt put ice cream in a cone cause he isnt real
I'll start a gofund me page for you to do an overdose and die. Not like anyone likes you anyways.
Youre just a solid candidate to easily get money from. I got more than I thought from you, that 500 I got when Bella took you for a ride is in there too.
We laughed at you many times, as our conversations showed.

youre so gullible and stupid. Go stick your fake gangster gee's cock in your mouth

Listen, you are completely wrong about him, absolutely wrong....booty is wrong as well.
Answer me this.

Did he or did he not offer to call you on the phone private number, yes or no?
You refused to take his call. I have spoken with him several times.
He always had your back over the years and u sold him out and started snooping on his and other people's pm's on your site.

I thought u were remotely intelligent but the more I think about it I realize you are actually pretty stupid person sometimes.
How can someone be "fake" or a "gimmick" when their shit is a matter of public record???
It's like me saying John Gotti is a gimmick....lmfao.

If I wanna do drugs, il do drugs, my business, my life...nothing to do with you...doesn't concern you. I only smoke weed these days anyway.
And lets not forget you used to take steroids so stop being a hypocrite.

Tu Holmes was kind and gracious enough to send you a laptop when u needed it.
Were you taking him for a ride as well???

How about Alex and all the help he has given you over the years. U went spastic on Alex few weeks ago cos "he was drinking too much" ...oh brother.... and he told me you were acting up and pissing him off..not everyone is T total like you or has your issues and is allowed to enjoy life, have friends and be social.

I asked you not to out simons info, u did anyway.
I asked you not to disrespect Gee or fuck with him, u did anyway.

You are acting up again, snap out it. If it makes you happy to think you are taking me for a ride so be it.
You know what I would gladly help you out again if you needed it.

Cos I am not a vindictive dick like you when ur are in one of your bi polar moods and look I understand u can't help it.
Not being patronizing or disrespectful to you at all, I take mental health issues seriously as you very well know and had to deal with the same shit u are pulling off with Sarah for many years.

So snap out it, I am not going to fight with you. I have no interest and I won't even mention your name when u are not allowed to post, cos I ain't a dick like that or a Shizzo.

Apologize to me when u are ready and that will be the end of it and if not, no problem it doesn't bother me either.

But in all seriousness you absolutely owe Gee an apology.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3482 on: August 15, 2015, 09:02:13 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3483 on: August 15, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3484 on: August 17, 2015, 04:48:27 AM »
Re: Getbig poems

O the grand old life of Coach
Who shouts, while men lift weights
He makes them squat
Past 90 degrees
So he can talk with them
face to face. 

Cleanest Natural
Have you any threads?
Yes sir, yes sir, 3 pages full.

Some for the backslaps,
Some for the fame,
and some just for UKJeff,
Who lives in my brain.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3485 on: August 17, 2015, 02:18:14 PM »
Re: Getbig poems

There is a man who sailed the seas,
to wage war on the enemies,
He would have fought so gallantly,
alas, if not, for his wounded knee

He checked his watch, and had a hunch,
that he just might be the first for lunch,
To the galley! he cried, and bid farewell,
then bolted for the ships stairwell,

But a man like he, was born to lose,
the stupid prick never tied his shoes.
The crash was like a nuclear bomb,
as cowhead hit the stairs full on,
how quickly things had gone so wrong.

Help me sir! he cried in pain,
i'll never bodybuild again!
but cowhead's cries were all in vain,
the casevac had never came.

So up he got, and faked a limp,
it's time to milk this, thought the human blimp,
I'll claim disability, and PTSD
and surely then i'll live for free,
stealing parking spaces from the elderly
its going to be so great, said he.

Some say he's a lying twat,
who looks like shit whether thin or fat,
but no not me, i won't stand for that!
cause Mike's my friend and that is that!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3486 on: August 18, 2015, 02:04:28 AM »
Re: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945

thats my body ^^

seriously?

post the original photo then  :D

Original was on my Jewbook a while ago but they must have removed the post. Heres from the same photo shoot, note the same abs,bike,R rune around my neck.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3487 on: August 21, 2015, 12:13:31 AM »
Re: Welcome To My 24 Hours

awww soo cute, sleepy time, dada come change your nappy soon.
tomorrow i go to boots and buy big box of giant sized pampers.
I will wear it all day long dreading when I will shit myself next time u make a threat
I shan't sleep tonight thinking about it
or tomorrow, I am finished.
You finished me josh.
Your a killer
Champ
U the daddy

xx

how come now that im on you talk like a bitch?
how come you arent such a hard talker against me, slandering me?
hey? whats wrong?

how come we never see you post stuff with a friend, only hookers or construction workers
you have no fucking friends. You sit alone and drink and do drugs

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3489 on: August 24, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
Re: Megayacht for bodybuilder?

being poor sucks :'(

actually it's being you that sucks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3490 on: August 25, 2015, 11:56:58 PM »
Re: Stock Market Crash - No thread on today's stock market crash?

The first place I go for all my investing advice is getbig.com.  It's free and usually spot on.  Thanks!!
It's well known that financial site and experts in the field revere GB as the "go to" when the market gets rough.  Plus, you can see some oiled up men in thongs as a little "bonus" for the non schmoes out there.

Serious question...do you think the drop in the market has anything to do with the Olympia coming up in a month?  Heath could win, but Kai is knocking at the door...then you have Ramy...the wildcard.  Certainly this has to play on the mind of investors everywhere.  Unnecessary nerves may have led to abrasive trading trends, resulting in a hit on the market.  I'm predicting the market goes up 1500 points, once the Olympia takes place.  I would go long on posing oil stocks and a moderate hold on insulin labs.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3491 on: August 26, 2015, 12:15:39 AM »
Bodybuilding is a lifestyle....where you have to make a living renting yourself to schmoes and pimping bogus Fart powders to self-conscious fatherless/impressionable teenagers all while hiding, downplaying and lying about steroid/hgh/insulin use.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3492 on: August 26, 2015, 05:47:53 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3493 on: August 28, 2015, 01:04:05 AM »
Re: Without Prejudice: Offical Legal Statment Regarding  Case Against BigMc

Without Prejudice and Strictly Off The Record

I am limited in what I can say here legally, but I just want to give you a quick update so we are quite clear on the matter of me  posting on this forum from now on and specifically in relation to any comments, direct or indirect communications construed to be had in regards to Bigmc

As I stated on another forum a few days ago I would be making an offical legal statement regarding this matter just as soon as my account got reinstated on Getbig after I sought further legal advice from my laywers that it was ok to do so.

Against their advice I am making this statement as matter of principal because while I believe it may not be in my best legal interest to do so I believe that morally it is the right thing to do, so you know the truth of what an idividual you are dealing with here.

On Tuesday 25th August at approximately between 3.30 to 4.00pm I recieved knock on my door by an idividual who I had previously met and knew from Getbig.com internet forums known to me as Bigmc or by his real name which I won't mention on here. I had not been expecting this visit and nor had he been invited to my property. He proceeded to threaten me and verbally abuse me in and etremely aggresive manner in relation to some comment I had made on this board which he did not like. He then threatened to kill me if I made any such futher comments about him and also threatened members of my family and caused me ridicule and embarrasment in front of my neighbours and workers who were there and witnesses. There is also some video evidence which I shall post shortly. He is also a well known steroid abuser.

After  I asked him several times to leave me and my property he refused and pushed me in my chest and assulted me.

This matter was reported to the Metropolitan Police and crime reference number obtained and I have instructed my Solitictors Wallace LLP of Mayfair to also take civil action against Bigmc and no stone will be left unturned in this matter.

No one should be allowed to get away with this kind of appaling behaviour and he has a history it seems in this kind of thing.

Bigmc made a post  recently stating that he had been questioned by the police regarding this incident yet further started abusing me here verbally, defaming me and bringing my character into disrepute.

I will be posting some video evidence as Bigmc was leaving my property which has also been forwarded to the Metropolitan Police as well as CCTV footage.

I wish to have absolutely no communication with Bigmc direclty or indirectly and will only answers questions where it is permissibale for me to do so.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3494 on: August 28, 2015, 12:48:58 PM »
Re: Is dropping plates really a bad guy?

I've heard awful things about him somebody care to clarify?

His unrelenting love for thick yet athletic female asses, only matched by Kwon's, is all you need to know to be convinced he's a true humanist, a Desiderius Erasmus's spiritual heir, a Renaissance man if you prefer. And maybe an uncrowned Mr Olympia.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3495 on: August 28, 2015, 01:25:11 PM »
LOL, I'm honored!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3496 on: August 28, 2015, 01:27:18 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3497 on: August 28, 2015, 03:32:45 PM »
My IQ dropped four points reading some of the replies in this thread. Now I'm at 81. Thanks guys. 

Click on Joon  threads and you'll be in the teens in no time.

Lol, I bet Pellius is in the teens all the time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3498 on: August 28, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »
Re: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virginia on live tv interview

i find it very strange a black man would get up that early in the morning to get any kind of job done

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3499 on: August 29, 2015, 04:10:52 AM »
Re: Just had my first Chicago style pizza from Gino's East Chicago Pizzeria!!!

I heard so much about the amazing, flaky crust and the sweet, delicious sauce and the thick layer of cheese and savory meats piled high.

LOL!!  ::)

It was garbage.  Now, if you like a "pizza crust" that is essentially stale Bisquik biscuit mix that is 3 inches tall and and 2 inches thick you're in luck!!   If you enjoy an extra thick pizza sauce with huge chunks of vegetables then you're in luck!!

I heard so much about the cheese volume, but I found the "pizza" to lack cheese.  Plus, I'm not a canadian bacon or salami fan so I didn't like the meats; plus, the sausage used had no flavor.  Further the volume of "piled high meats" was basically lacking....it was all stale biscuit and chunky sauce.   :P :P :P :-X :-X :-X

All in all, it was a huge, stale biscuit topped with too little mozz cheese that was heavy on deli meats I don't enjoy and the equivalent of an extra, chunky italian salsa as "pizza sauce".    :P :P :P :-X :-X :-X

All that and it took 1.5 hours to make!

If that is real Chicago pizza that people are "raving about" then people are flat out stupid LOL.

Make mine NY style pizza forever!!

Whats the best pizza place near the Magnificent Mile that won't cut into my $800 Porsche lease payment?