Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95563 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Yes , of course they do, thats how they maintain their cover you moron.

Most things that are real are badly done.
Thats reality.

They're maintaining their "cover" with fake lives. Otherwise why the "cover"? Real lives don't need covers. Are you really that stupid? Really? Is this real life?

Secret agents try to maintain the illusion of a real life - but its of course anything but real. They have counterfeit lives.

Simple Simon

They're maintaining their "cover" with fake lives. Otherwise why the "cover"? Real lives don't need covers. Are you really that stupid? Really? Is this real life?

Secret agents try to maintain the illusion of a real life - but its of course anything but real. They have counterfeit lives.

No, the lives they live outside the "secret agent" lives are real, its called reality, it isnt "The Truman Show".

Stop being an idiot.
A secret agent is doing a job, its just a job.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Don't really get too far into the conspiracy theory and false flag bullshit, but the fiance's behavior is fucking odd.  There's something off there.

Simple Simon

Don't really get too far into the conspiracy theory and false flag bullshit, but the fiance's behavior is fucking odd.  There's something off there.

Thats exactly what conspiracy theorists say.

They never seem to be able to justify why though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Did this guy even know her?

Probably not.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Don't really get too far into the conspiracy theory and false flag bullshit, but the fiance's behavior is fucking odd.  There's something off there.

Could be she was Gay, too, and they were each other's "Beards."

This station seems to be very Gay friendly:

Take a look at the Station Manager. If you had to bet whether or not he's Gay, which way do you go? I wouldn't wear a sparkly tie like that.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Some people don't have families. And some people don't have real lives. Do you think secret agents have real lives?

Wake up moron. It was done badly and you call it real - lol!??

Get real. Everytime there is a mass shooting, guys like you claim it was a "false flag" or "government conspiracy" to push anti-gun laws.

Do you seriously think that there nobody out there capable of doing bad things other than the government? :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Dude really let himself go.  Looks like he held a gym membership at some point in the past.  Never killed anyone back then tho.

You know who goes postal?  People in poor physical condition.  And don't gimmie Titus or any of those guys.  That's just murder.  I'm talking about multiple shootings here.  Always always a skinny or a fatty.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
American Tv sets up and hypes interviews long before they air on the morning programs ( e.g. join reporter xzy in the 7 o'clock hour when she'll be at old country fair to discuss....). Also as a reporter, he, himself, would have a better idea than the average person on the types of time frames these stations use in getting stories on the air ( e.g. they hyped it at 6:15, so usually that means they'll be live in 30 - 45 min or so....).

It would be interesting to see if he had any friends at the station or if there is some bit of station protocol that might of tipped him off too by accident.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
should be more control on Guns in the US. I understand itīs like embedded in the culture there, still when i see on tv guys with like 6 assault rifles at home and maybe 10 hand guns i think WTF. Donīt get me wrong if i lived in a hard area over their i would own a hand gun. Sad when these shootings happen.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Small price to pay for freedom.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Small price to pay for freedom.

Did he get his freedom in the end though?

At least he didn't have to endure strategically placed Watermelon anymore.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
If the government was really trying to convince people the reporter was shot, why wouldn't they enlist the use of a special effects person and at list have a few squibs explode to make it look like she was bleeding. Why wouldn't they have the cameraman continue recording so we could see all of the carnage if they really wanted to sell us? I mean if this is a big Hollywood like production with actors and the like, why is the SFX and direction so poor?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
My IQ dropped four points reading some of the replies in this thread. Now I'm at 81. Thanks guys. 
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
False flag. Nuff said. Just like Charleston shooting.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
My IQ dropped four points reading some of the replies in this thread. Now I'm at 81. Thanks guys. 

Click on Joon  threads and you'll be in the teens in no time.

Lol, I bet Pellius is in the teens all the time.

Waller

• Getbig IV

Bwahahahahaha very very good  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I like how he brought the camera along like he's still a reporter, reporting live from the scene.  I think he was trying to make a joke.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

;D Haha! Lord help us.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
should be more control on Guns in the US. I understand itīs like embedded in the culture there, still when i see on tv guys with like 6 assault rifles at home and maybe 10 hand guns i think WTF. Donīt get me wrong if i lived in a hard area over their i would own a hand gun. Sad when these shootings happen.

cripple
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
for a shopping mall during business hours , place was pretty empty that morning , just one camera guy, a reporter, city commerce lady , and shooter

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
for a shopping mall during business hours , place was pretty empty that morning , just one camera guy, a reporter, city commerce lady , and shooter
This was at Smith Mountain Lake. Rural, quiet area of Franklin County. Which is a rural area to begin with.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Probably trying to drum up business.  Once the gawker trade dies down I don't see them doing much.  Quite a tragedy for the mall.  Senseless.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Ah no he hadn't worked there in over a year. Simple question how did he know they where doing an interview that early in the morning no less?

Hence "was." Assume he remembered a thing or two about studio protocol. Or, "Hey, WDBJ! Big fan, any live remotes coming up?" Rocket scientology, I know.

Again, clinging to the most trivial horseshit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw