Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out  (Read 76801 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Big Ramy, 13 weeks out
« Reply #225 on: June 29, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »
Yeah right, still no names  ;D,state medical QUALIFICATIONS  ;D ;D ;D
What if 1 of my friends make decisions who wins ?.
bro I am an md, don't you know that   ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 29, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
wat

Olympus,Olympia,Olymp or Olympic is Greeks intellectual property,European Union recognizes
regional trade marks.
....and Greece is not in a muslims World !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 29, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
bro I am an md, don't you know that   ;D

OH, big oh so we a bros NOW  :P, Please don't tell me that U have Milos Sarcev's
University degree  ::)
So, "bro" check this www.abc.net.au/catalyst
Last episode "Doping to win" & enjoyed  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #228 on: June 29, 2013, 05:47:56 PM »
OH, big oh so we a bros NOW  :P, Please don't tell me that U have Milos Sarcev's
University degree  ::)
So, "bro" check this www.abc.net.au/catalyst
Last episode "Doping to win" & enjoyed  ;)

bro, are you drunk?   :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #229 on: June 29, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
Big Ramy needs a new nickname.  Big Dan Hill has the "Big" franchise all sewn up.
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #230 on: June 29, 2013, 06:28:55 PM »
Bro this should not be about an Arab thread or Muslims, stop ruining the thread. This is a good thread and their are a lot of valid points, including yours, on bodybuilding and Ramy in particular.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #231 on: June 29, 2013, 06:30:57 PM »
Thank you for exposing yourself, e-cunt gimmick ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #232 on: June 29, 2013, 06:33:16 PM »
Bro this should not be about an Arab thread or Muslims, stop ruining the thread. This is a good thread and their are a lot of valid points, including yours, on bodybuilding and Ramy in particular.

Bro, don't argue with idiots with a single agenda, waste of energy  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #233 on: June 29, 2013, 06:33:46 PM »
also you claim no hype?????? really???

Jay Cutler and Flex Wheeler says he can win the O this year, Dennis james has him as a future Olympia.

In fact all the pros I have talked to say the same thing.

He won his pro debut with straight firsts across the board.

Chris Aceto and Polumbo says he is a 300lb monster with NO GUT.

Oh what hype???????? ::) ::) ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #234 on: June 29, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
Bro, don't argue with idiots with a single agenda, waste of energy  :-\
Is this e-kul?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 29, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
bro, are you drunk?   :-\

Scientific TV show ,how do U like Dr.Ho or Australian Institute of Sports "Altitude House" ?.
Imagine muscles grow under those conditions, but unfair for poor countries.
Don't drink BRO.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2013, 09:40:08 AM »
NO of course it isn't about that but the fact is Kai is way more seasoned and to me kai is super impressive the way he lifts just days out! I don't recall one bodybuilder he can train like Kai while going through complete dieting hell! If you have dieted and gotten down to 3% BF and gone without carbs for a week or more you know how bad things can get and how weak you become. Alot of bodybuilders are almost on the virge of death when they are on-stage. Kai is so impressive because just 2-3 days out when Kai should be feeling like complete shit the man is putting up 500+ pounds on a free weight olympic bench press and also doing other heavy lifts such as rows and squats,of course he also does drop sets to flush the muscles with blood. heavier drop sets then ramy and more reps! Kai will hit 50+ reps on most lifts with perfect form and not needing alot of help from his spotter. kai is just way more seasoned then Big ramy.

Nothing against Big ramy at all! He just is not as seasoned as kai greene big deal, that does not mean Big ramy does not have a shot of winning the show. I just personally think kai is stronger and has been in the game longer. Kai and Big ramy are both amazing bodybuilders! But if you see kai in person he is just on another level then jay or any of the other Top tier pros. I wanna see big ramy in person so I can compare. Kai seems more shapely and more conditioned not to mention more entertaining. Put the grapefruit thing behind and all the other gay for pay shit behind and I think people would look at Kai with more respect. kai is the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman so far.

ronald coleman

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2013, 11:25:28 AM »

You know, if you give Flex one dollar today, he will tell you anything.

And all the other guys you name: I know them as very friendly people who will, if a fan of Al Horvath asks them if he will once have a chance to win the Olympia, say yes.
ya really? OK there, do you know who pays Flex Wheeler? MD does, Do you know who pays Ramy, AMI, lmao, why do you guys say stupid shit when the opposite ends up being true, why speak on a matter if you do not know what you are talking about?

If Flex gets payed to say so and so can win the O, don't you think he would pick an MD bodybuilder and not an AMI bodybuilder, lmao.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2013, 11:29:37 AM »
How does previous placings and the way one lifts matter in a bodybuilding contest?  The contestants should be judged on what they bring on stage, not what they've done previously.  If Big Ramy outsizes everyone else and has great conditioning, then he should be crowned the winner.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #240 on: June 30, 2013, 11:37:42 AM »
How does previous placings and the way one lifts matter in a bodybuilding contest?  The contestants should be judged on what they bring on stage, not what they've done previously.  If Big Ramy outsizes everyone else and has great conditioning, then he should be crowned the winner.
good post

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #241 on: June 30, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »
yeh, its been said many times in many different ways... paul borresson summed it up pretty well

' this is bodybuilding, not powerlifting '.......... who cares who lifts what

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #242 on: June 30, 2013, 01:06:42 PM »

There's the weak spot. Bodybuilding is not only about size and conditioning. It's also (or it should be) about lines, proportions, details, density and muscle maturity. Even if Ramy improves his conditioning (which I doubt), he's still lagging in other departments. Maybe you younger guys don't see it, but you can't judge a BB contest from a video or pics. You have to be there, where the judges are. You have to have seen Yates on stage in his prime to know what I am talking about. Bodybuilding is illusion, it's what you bring on stage on a certain moment in time. But creating that illusion is complicated and has many different aspects. It's not just putting on size and getting your conditioning right. If it were that simple, we would see more exceptional physiques.

The only ones this old fart is impressed by today, are Kai and good old Dexter. No offence for Jay who in my eyes is a great bodybuilder and got the best out of his genetics.

But Ramy? We'll see...
Overall, his package has symmetry, he has detail relitive to the mass monsters, his conditioning is very good, not Heath's but still shows feathers in the glutes, striations in the front delt and so on.  He is very dense, not mature but very dense, his muscles do not look baloonish with the exception of his delts and his gut is tiny which makes him symmetrical

His size to top all these qualities off makes him better then everyone else. Size alone without the guts is 1 in a million and he has that and then some.`

I have seen Yates in person and funny you say this cause the last 4 pros I talked too that were in New York said the exact same thing about Ramy, ''man you had to see this guy in real life'',  '' makes Kai look small'' etc etc, one said he looks like a cartoon character and one pro said he did not even know it was possible to be that fucken big on wat he considered a tiny bone structure.

ukjeff

« Reply #243 on: June 30, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
I have pointed out elsewhere Ramis potential problem this year, its peoples expectations, if he comes in slightly off he will place way down the lineup.
People are now expecting him to be pushing Phil for first.
Its not a realistic expectation in his first Olympia.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2013, 01:14:03 PM »
I have pointed out elsewhere Ramis potential problem this year, its peoples expectations, if he comes in slightly off he will place way down the lineup.
good point,,as well as rhoden from 3rd to where??

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #245 on: June 30, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »

VERY SOON HE WILL GET THE GIRLS

ukjeff

« Reply #246 on: June 30, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
good point,,as well as rhoden from 3rd to where??
I think Rhoden will drop a couple of places this year.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #247 on: June 30, 2013, 01:22:50 PM »
those legs are unreal....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #248 on: June 30, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
True, I have to agree here but I have done the math and if you look at his pro qualifier it is night and day, I even said before he looked like shit, he was 288 and in New york he was 291-292 and what looked like 12-15 less fat and bloat which means from his pro qualifier to his pro debut he improved 20 %

This is the type of guy that strives on momentum just like Yates did, and we will see the same outcome at the O, a very drastic change once again, he is in mid 20`s and he is at the point were (if improvements are made) they will be made now.

ukjeff

« Reply #249 on: June 30, 2013, 01:24:10 PM »
True, I have to agree here but I have done the math and if you look at his pro qualifier it is night and day, I even said before he looked like shit, he was 288 and in New york he was 291-292 and what looked like 12-15 less fat and bloat which means from his pro qualifier to his pro debut he improved 20 %

This is the type of guy that strives on momentum just like Yates did, and we will see the same outcome at the O, a very drastic change once again, he is in mid 20`s and he is at the point were (if improvements are made) they will be made now.
agreed, but its "maths"   ;D