Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out  (Read 77053 times)

ukjeff

Re: Big Ramy, 13 weeks out
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
What's your point? Do the same for Ronnie and neither would he. Although they should be, calves don't win you or cost you shows.

If Ramy wins the O, (I don't think he will. He will not beat Phil and he won't beat Kai, they are just too far ahead of him right now) it will be bigger than Ronnie's first O.

My point is calves should matter but the judges dont give a fuck about them.

Do you need it spelling out?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2013, 12:23:28 PM »
he will get the outsider highest position they like to give out which is 5th

like gunter and wolf
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2013, 12:25:09 PM »
wiggs if the top 6 guys come in top shape where does that leave ramy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2013, 12:25:27 PM »
There is no oil in this guy.
possible

my point actually was that his calves are pretty big, but it's basically impossible to get them to match the rest of the body

unless you have a genetic fluke for freakish calves like frankhouser or so

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2013, 12:26:26 PM »
My point is calves should matter but the judges dont give a fuck about them.

Do you need it spelling out?

What's your point? Do the same for Ronnie and neither would he. Although they should be, calves don't win you or cost you shows.

If Ramy wins the O, (I don't think he will. He will not beat Phil and he won't beat Kai, they are just too far ahead of him right now) it will be bigger than Ronnie's first O.

I said that already. But take away all his muscle down to the level of his calves? lol. Who does that?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 12:26:47 PM »
we have dexter jackson, phil heath, kai greene, dennis wolfe, shawn rhoden, tony freeman, branch warren, brandon curry, jay cutler, victor martinez, wiggs heres 10 guys and ramy has to place better than 4 of them, i dont see that on his first olympia, unless there is a conspiracy to get him up to the top overnight, so they can hype up a whole new arena and demographic.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »
we have dexter jackson, phil heath, kai greene, dennis wolfe, shawn rhoden, tony freeman, branch warren, brandon curry, jay cutler, victor martinez
Your prediction on the top 6 at the O this year cs?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
man i dont follow it like that, but you have to give it to the top guys something like this in no order

Phil
Kai
dexter Jackson
Jay Cutler
Rhoden
Brandon Curry

reverse racism, they are going to have to hold down the great white hype!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2013, 12:31:57 PM »
Your prediction on the top 6 at the O this year cs?
heath
kai and or jay
jay or kai
dex
ramy
rhoden
branch
freeman
Jackson
curry
ect,,,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2013, 12:33:43 PM »
man i dont follow it like that, but you have to give it to the top guys something like this in no order

Phil
Kai
dexter Jackson
Jay Cutler
Rhoden
Brandon Curry

reverse racism, they are going to have to hold down the great white hype!
What no Wolf...? Top 6.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 12:35:09 PM »
There is no oil in this guy.
Yeah, because round ass 99-2000 Flex Wheeler Delts with no separation or striations is very normal? Please that man drains tankers of oil.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
there will be 3 mr. olympia champs on the stage together competing, thats 3 of the top 6 right there, then Kai greene, thats 4 spots, then you have the last 2 to be battled for between the second tier guys

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
curry is very aesthetic

very proportionate

just somehow always looks 16 weeks out

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »
Ramy makes  them all look like before pics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 12:37:14 PM »
curry is very aesthetic

very proportionate

just somehow always looks 16 weeks out

Curry's legs are small compared to the rest of him.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 12:37:44 PM »
wolfe, rhoden, curry, branch, freeman, johnny jackson, vic martinez, any of those guys could get the 5th and 6th spot

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »
He's taken the Ronnie and Dexter stance on calves. "Fuck it".
No, it's the grow on boatload of drugs...when he competed last yr against other ME competitors, it was noticeable...and in fact he was bigger, but he didn't have the quality like the others had.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
Curry's legs are small compared to the rest of him.
i think he has excellent proportions and a small waist, great arms as well

monster legs are for homos i think, so yeah pretty much requirred to place well

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »
wiggs do you not agree with the logic i went with here, in reality I dont see Ramy cracking top 6 his first olympia, remember the year everyone thought gunter beat ronnie, he placed 6th or 5th, whatever it was, maybe 3rd.... lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
we have dexter jackson, phil heath, kai greene, dennis wolfe, shawn rhoden, tony freeman, branch warren, brandon curry, jay cutler, victor martinez, wiggs heres 10 guys and ramy has to place better than 4 of them, i dont see that on his first olympia, unless there is a conspiracy to get him up to the top overnight, so they can hype up a whole new arena and demographic.

If Ramy comes in better condition than the NY pro and I believe he will just how much better is anyones guess. He will not beat Phil and he will not beat Kai. He will beat Rhoden. Much bigger and a better back. And with Ramy having a small waist himself it's not as big of an advantage. He will beat Wolf. They are very comparable. Both are 5'11. Both are mass monsters. Both have small waists. Both have small calves. But Ramy beats him on back. Everyone knows Dennis' lower back has been a weak point...and it still is. Ramy doesn't have this problem. His back is very good on the verge of great. It's very complete from top to bottom in both back poses. He can take it to the freak level as time goes on, he is only 27. But I have no doubt sans health issues when it's all said and done he will have one of the best backs ever. Dorian and Ronnie like. Everything is already there. It's just conditioning and maturing of the muscle and thinning of the skin. He will beat Branch nuff said lol.. He will beat Victor again but even worse this time. He will beat Freeman. Freeman is 6'1 or 6'2 and competes around 260-270. Ok, Kai is 5'8 and competes at 260. See how stringy Kai and Jay also at 5'8 make Freeman look. Freeman is tall but he is not blessed with the genetics of Paul Dillet who also at 270-280 at his best but had smaller joints and better frame looked like a comic book character but Freeman doesn't have this look. He can look stringy at times depending on his weight. His back isn't the greatest it's just the way he's built. To me he is a tall Dexter. Speaking of Dexter, Ramy is just too big. for Dexter. Dexter can beat him on conditioning but as Ramy improves his conditioning, with his size, it's just too much for Dex. It's too much right now. So now I eliminated everyone but Phil and Kai which I don't think he can beat. He needs more refinement to compete with them. They are much more detailed and separated and conditioned than him from the back. They are on another level and I don't think there's a chance in hell he can make those changes between the end of the NY Pro and the end of September. It's a maturity thing at this point. He's gonna be an absolute freak by the time he's 33-34!

Jay would have to be in his prime to beat Ramy that his 2009. Otherwise he can't compete with him. He's taller than Jay, bigger legs, better chest, better arms, better back. He cant compete with Ramy anymore. Ramy is on his way up and 13 years younger than Jay. Jay is on his way down.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2013, 12:53:45 PM »
wiggs do you not agree with the logic i went with here, in reality I dont see Ramy cracking top 6 his first olympia, remember the year everyone thought gunter beat ronnie, he placed 6th or 5th, whatever it was, maybe 3rd.... lol

Fuck all this political BS the best guy should win on his physique and not his name. If Ramy comes in looking like shit that he shouldn't place, but looking like he does just in that pic is enuff to beat Jay at least and if he improves then who knows. Also, I'm not that impressed with Phil and never have been. He's got the freakiest set of arms from when he poses them with his hands down and awesome delts, but that's about it when it comes to impressing me.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
If Ramy comes in better condition than the NY pro and I believe he will just how much better is anyones guess. He will not beat Phil and he will not beat Kai. He will beat Rhoden. Much bigger and a better back. And with Ramy having a small waist himself it's not as big of an advantage. He will beat Wolf. They are very comparable. Both are 5'11. Both are mass monsters. Both have small waists. Both have small calves. But Ramy beats him on back. Everyone knows Dennis' lower back has been a weak point...and it still is. Ramy doesn't have this problem. His back is very good on the verge of great. It's very complete from top to bottom in both back poses. He can take it to the freak level as time goes on, he is only 27. But I have no doubt sans health issues when it's all said and done he will have one of the best backs ever. Dorian and Ronnie like. Everything is already there. It's just conditioning and maturing of the muscle and thinning of the skin. He will beat Branch nuff said lol.. He will beat Victor again but even worse this time. He will beat Freeman. Freeman is 6'1 or 6'2 and competes around 260-270. Ok, Kai is 5'8 and competes at 260. See how stringy Kai and Jay also at 5'8 make Freeman look. Freeman is tall but he is not blessed with the genetics of Paul Dillet who also at 270-280 at his best but had smaller joints and better frame looked like a comic book character but Freeman doesn't have this look. He can look stringy at times depending on his weight. His back isn't the greatest it's just the way he's built. To me he is a tall Dexter. Speaking of Dexter, Ramy is just too big. for Dexter. Dexter can beat him on conditioning but as Ramy improves his conditioning, with his size, it's just too much for Dex. It's too much right now. So now I eliminated everyone but Phil and Kai which I don't think he can beat. He needs more refinement to compete with them. They are much more detailed and separated and conditioned than him from the back. They are on another level and I don't think there's a chance in hell he can make those changes between the end of the NY Pro and the end of September. It's a maturity thing at this point. He's gonna be an absolute freak by the time he's 33-34!

Yes, Ramy will kill Dexter. Does Phil beat Dex on conditioning? NO! Does he on size? Not really so Ramy standing next to Dexter will literally dwarf him. As far as size Ramy is the closest thing we have since Ronnie and Kai is nowhere near the size of Ronnie especially in the leg department. Check out pics of Kai and Ronnie and you will see. Ramy will also dwarf Kai.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
ramy will not beat, dexter, phil, kai, jay, or anyone else in top shape............if he does props to him, this is the mr. olympia, not the iron man pro.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2013, 01:05:11 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2013, 01:08:21 PM »
ramy will not beat, dexter, phil, kai, jay, or anyone else in top shape............if he does props to him, this is the mr. olympia, not the iron man pro.

"IF" and that's what we will find out. Other than Phil none of these guys are good at peaking right, well except that one time that Phil ate some spoiled chicken.