Author Topic: how do you fellas fix problems with your women? passive or active approach?  (Read 6410 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I bought her a hair straightener to keep at my place the last time I pissed her off. Well, that was this morning. (I went to a strip club last night with mates and didn't tell her. Some stupid c/unt of a mate put the pics on his Facebook).

It really is easier than to argue with the bitch the next few weeks. I don't see it as rolling over. It's an investment in the peace process. Other times I'll lash out verbally and put her in her place. However, this time I was caught bang to rights. This gets her off my back for the week. While I've only been seeing her for two months, I really like her. So every time I fuck up, I'll have to do something like this. Relationships cost the guy money. it's just how it is  :-\

Most 'alphas' here will call me a pussy, but you don't understand how tenacious she is in arguments. She doesn't fucking stop. You can only take this shit for so long before doing what you gotta do to make her shut up.
fucked up but it seems women enjoy getting you really angry so angry you want to slap them around so they can confirm you are the bad guy and they are the helpless damsel

but i wouldnt do that, after all it is like the elderls said "dont shoot unless you are sure the shot will be lethal"

biff

• Getbig IV
I bought her a hair straightener to keep at my place the last time I pissed her off. Well, that was this morning. (I went to a strip club last night with mates and didn't tell her. Some stupid c/unt of a mate put the pics on his Facebook).

It really is easier than to argue with the bitch the next few weeks. I don't see it as rolling over. It's an investment in the peace process. Other times I'll lash out verbally and put her in her place. However, this time I was caught bang to rights. This gets her off my back for the week. While I've only been seeing her for two months, I really like her. So every time I fuck up, I'll have to do something like this. Relationships cost the guy money. it's just how it is  :-\

Most 'alphas' here will call me a pussy, but you don't understand how tenacious she is in arguments. She doesn't fucking stop. You can only take this shit for so long before doing what you gotta do to make her shut up.

nah, you're not a pussy. the 'shut down' doesnt work well if you are in the wrong, its more for if she is just being unreasonable about something.

but the relentless part, its sorta how they 'break' guys in military training, keep on em until they just mentally say 'fuck it' and stop thinking, they become much more pliable for their training.  sadly a lot of relationships slowly over time, just turn into some guy just saying 'fuck it' and giving in all the time so he doesnt have to listen to it anymore...so he spends hours doing yard work every weekend to get away from it, or cleaning a garage, or working on a car, etc. 

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
i told her to shut up a hundred times but she wouldnt shut up

so then i said if you dont shut up right now i will cut off your head

i really didnt plan on saying that, as i spoke the words i thought "what the fuck am i saying"

then basically she started fearing for her life and breaking down psychologically

havent seen her in days now ???

start by fixing your mental problems

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
start by fixing your mental problems
it's just roid rage

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Pussy.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
I always "Walk" away. Never been one for useless banter. No loud talk, no cursing, can't stand it

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....