Author Topic: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria  (Read 7631 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/12/syria-chemical-weapons-pact_n_3916096.html?ref=topbar

checkmated into defeat.  

how is this a defeat for Obama or the US?

I assume you would have preferred a military strike

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2013, 03:44:14 PM »

Its a defeat cause now Obama has no military option left, and Syria can dither and play games for years and keep everything they have.

Obama and his big fat mouth got him owned into oblivion once again. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2013, 03:55:11 PM »
Its a defeat cause now Obama has no military option left, and Syria can dither and play games for years and keep everything they have.

Syria still has to comply with inspections, etc.. and we ALWAYS have a military option if we want want

don't be so fucking naive

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2013, 03:55:57 PM »

Correct. He got badly outplayed thanks to the incompetence of himself and his subordinates.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
Syria still has to comply with inspections, etc.. and we ALWAYS have a military option if we want want

don't be so fucking naive

Oh my, inspections!!!!! How intimidating!

LOL. What a child. From looking to go to war to remove Assad to maybe inspecting his arsenal. What an accomplishment!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2013, 04:15:06 PM »
Oh my, inspections!!!!! How intimidating!

LOL. What a child. From looking to go to war to remove Assad to maybe inspecting his arsenal. What an accomplishment!

LOL - Fairy you are such a dunce I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain it to you

I know you really wanted to go to war just like your boyfriend 333

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2013, 06:07:43 PM »
LOL - Fairy you are such a dunce I'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain it to you

I know you really wanted to go to war just like your boyfriend 333

Oh yeah, because the dozens of posts I've made over the last two years saying we should sit back and watch AQ vs Hezbollah indicates I want to go to war.

You really are a dumb mother fucker, aren't you? Stick to spending 10 hours a day feverishly spamming F5 so you can reply to a 333 post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2013, 07:13:14 PM »
Oh yeah, because the dozens of posts I've made over the last two years saying we should sit back and watch AQ vs Hezbollah indicates I want to go to war.

You really are a dumb mother fucker, aren't you? Stick to spending 10 hours a day feverishly spamming F5 so you can reply to a 333 post.

Crazy how a few us realized where this was  heading from Day 1 no?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2013, 07:15:23 PM »
Crazy how a few us realized where this was  heading from Day 1 no?

Yup. Once again we were dead on and the sycophants were left clueless. I find it comical that all these morons have become experts on this war over the course of the last two weeks. Meanwhile, we went nearly the entire last year without a single blip in the news about it. The only other time it popped up was when Hezbollah/SAA retook Al-Qusayr a few months ago.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »

you're so fucking stupid you don't even understand sarcasm

If you and your boyfriend Chris don't want to go to war then what are you bitching about (I know Chris loves Putin, Russia and all things communist so I understand why he has a hard on for Putin)

Did either you dunces notice the Op Ed posted in the NYT the same day as Putin's OpEd called "That Threat Worked"

I know you don't have the attention span to read the entire so let's start with the first paragraph

For decades, Syria has refused to confirm that it has chemical weapons. Now, facing a limited strike, its position abruptly changed to: Oh! We do have them after all! And we want to sign the Chemical Weapons Convention! We want to show them to United Nations inspectors.

In short, the mere flexing of military power worked — initially and tentatively

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/kristof-that-threat-worked.html?_r=0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2013, 07:52:47 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
you're so fucking stupid you don't even understand sarcasm

If you and your boyfriend Chris don't want to go to war then what are you bitching about (I know Chris loves Putin, Russia and all things communist so I understand why he has a hard on for Putin)

Did either you dunces notice the Op Ed posted in the NYT the same day as Putin's OpEd called "That Threat Worked"

I know you don't have the attention span to read the entire so let's start with the first paragraph

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/kristof-that-threat-worked.html?_r=0

Ahh, so that's the excuse you're going with now, is it? Sarcasm? You're so pathetic it's comical.

Congrats on Syria confirming what everyone and their mother knew. Hahahah, keep moving those goal posts, you pathetic sycophant. All of this was to get Syria to admit they have weapons. Not just the last few weeks but the arming of the rebels, putting CIA trainers on the ground and so on. All to get Assad to admit what everyone already knew! LOL! You are one stupid fuck.

It's funny watching the little glass house you Obamabots have constructed shatter. I can only imagine how badly you must be grinding your teeth right now.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2013, 03:10:37 PM »

Its not but its a defeat to SoulC.

He wanted to see body bags with dead americans dont you get it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2013, 05:00:23 PM »
my only Q - What better outcome could there be here?

War?  Let him keep gassing/potential refugee crisis?

They give up the weapons.  The only thing spent was what, obama's political capital?  lol like he has any.  It's war rhetoric... leaders do it in public and behind closed doors all the time. Saddam didn't give up until 24 hours before war... by then, we bombed anyway.   Assad decided to give in before congress even got it to a vote.