Author Topic: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria  (Read 7645 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
BOOOMMMMM

Obama Kerry ad McCain can all go fuck themselves along w every Obama voting piece of garbage 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/elizabeth-obagy-fired-syria_n_3908341.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »
BOOOMMMM!!   333 still living in the ghetto like a black grifter and Obama is still living in the White House.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
BOOOMMMM!!   333 still living in the ghetto like a black grifter and Obama is still living in the White House.

Nope - sold my place and on to better things.  No longer w the animals

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
 ::)

Thing is, it doesn't matter where you move to, you are still going to be the exact same self loathing mentally stunted little boy that you are now.  Just in different surroundings.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 08:01:31 PM »
::)

Thing is, it doesn't matter where you move to, you are still going to be the exact same self loathing mentally stunted little boy that you are now.  Just in different surroundings.

Obama and those who voted for him are worthless sludge and bilge.   You voted for him - own it moron

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »
^^ Self loathing example 1,374 for the day.

So what new surroundings are you going to be polluting with your loserness now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2013, 08:05:24 PM »
^^ Self loathing example 1,374 for the day.

So what new surroundings are you going to be polluting with your loserness now?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/elizabeth-obagy-fired-syria_n_3908341.html#comments

ObamaFAIL 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »
^^  Trying to cut and paste his way out of having his self loathing and bitterness put in the spotlight.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »
Nope - sold my place and on to better things.  No longer w the animals

you can take the traitor/communist/traitor/fraud out of the ghetto but...well you know the rest

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »
Putin made him look bad...sorry Obama looks weak as usual. Seriously I'm just trying to ignore Syria and hope it goes away. I don't care anymore. I do care about the fact that my Tommy doesn't have any friggen weapons to throw to or that for a million bucks we could have kept Welker. These things are important...gassed worthless ragheads rate very low on my list of give a shits.
wow. you are scum. Not sure why no one else called you out on this.
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2013, 11:52:12 PM »
ten million refugees from the next round of gassing WOULD affect the US in a big way. 

I dont like getting involved, but I much prefer tough talk leading to removal of WMD, than bombs falling. 

Obama is a cop.  THe other cops don't care about a domestic hostage situation, but he does, so he goes to the house alone.  Just as he's about to rush the place with his gun to free hostage, the guy's buddy talks him into surrendering the gun.  Then, the other cops who refused to get involved are laughing, calling him 'owned' because he didn't shoot anyone and the buddy was the one that talked down the threat.

That's pretty much the case here  Obama wasn't the hero, but obama's goal was fulfilled with no loss of life. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2013, 06:14:16 AM »
ten million refugees from the next round of gassing WOULD affect the US in a big way. 

I dont like getting involved, but I much prefer tough talk leading to removal of WMD, than bombs falling. 

Obama is a cop.  THe other cops don't care about a domestic hostage situation, but he does, so he goes to the house alone.  Just as he's about to rush the place with his gun to free hostage, the guy's buddy talks him into surrendering the gun.  Then, the other cops who refused to get involved are laughing, calling him 'owned' because he didn't shoot anyone and the buddy was the one that talked down the threat.

That's pretty much the case here  Obama wasn't the hero, but obama's goal was fulfilled with no loss of life. 

You can't use logic and common sense on those affect by Obama Derangement Syndrome. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2013, 06:16:32 AM »
You can't use logic and common sense on those affect by Obama Derangement Syndrome. 

STFU - you clowns who voted for this incompetent pos make yourselves look even worse than O-Bomb-ya spiing his failures.

Even libs are realizing what a tragedy having this Kenyan drug addict in office is for the USA

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11/obama-and-syria-stumbling-toward-damascus

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2013, 06:25:40 AM »
Yeah, we voted against Palin, Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Trump and a Mormon who is a bigger liberal than Obama is.  (  ::) )

Sounds like we are smarter than the people who supporter those idiots.  People like you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2013, 06:27:31 AM »
Yeah, we voted against Palin, Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Trump and a Mormon who is a bigger liberal than Obama is.  (  ::) )

Sounds like we are smarter than the people who supporter those idiots.  People like you.

And look how it worked out you stupid fuck.  Obama makes W look like a genius by comparison and the only thing left looking even worse are the morons who still shill for this failed attempt at affirmative action presidency

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2013, 06:44:44 AM »
^^ Perfect example of stupidity being bred by bitterness and self loathing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2013, 06:51:32 AM »

The only ones im loathing are the ghetto superstars at 1600 PA Ave. and the lemmings still supporting this fraud

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2013, 06:53:04 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2013, 06:53:36 AM »
boom

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
once i realized the gassing/refugee issue, i understood why we cannot just "let them gas as many people as they want".

I was a little immature to just say that was an option - the 10 mil or more refugees flooding into jordan, iraq, israel... that isn't a safe option.

plus the effect on gas prices, the effect of OTHER dictators also using chem weapons on rebels because they know there will be zero consequence (and their resulting refugee crisis.

We we be cool with mexico using sarin gas on 50,000 of their bad guys, and 25 million mexicans flooding into the USA in the next 2 months?  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2013, 09:16:34 AM »
once i realized the gassing/refugee issue, i understood why we cannot just "let them gas as many people as they want".

I was a little immature to just say that was an option - the 10 mil or more refugees flooding into jordan, iraq, israel... that isn't a safe option.

plus the effect on gas prices, the effect of OTHER dictators also using chem weapons on rebels because they know there will be zero consequence (and their resulting refugee crisis.

We we be cool with mexico using sarin gas on 50,000 of their bad guys, and 25 million mexicans flooding into the USA in the next 2 months?  lol

Yes - I don't give shit whatsoever - those animals are worthless scum over.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2013, 09:18:02 AM »
wow. you are scum. Not sure why no one else called you out on this.

Why? Because it's true?

We we be cool with mexico using sarin gas on 50,000 of their bad guys, and 25 million mexicans flooding into the USA in the next 2 months?  lol

So you admit that you're a warmonger.

Why is gassing so much worse than shooting? 100,000 people have been killed and only NOW you choose to care? You're a sheeple who has been influenced by the media. For two years no one gave two fucks about this war (as evidenced by thread after thread of mine getting zero responses from YOU and most of the others). Now a chemical weapons attack goes off (still don't know who did it) and you care? You're a sheep whose opinion is easily swayed by the media.

Also, why the fuck is it our job to clean it up? Britain and France have been lobbying for intervention for over a year now. Why don't they do it? Or how about the Arabs who are already involved up to their neck?

Who'd have this dickhead would turn into such a hawk?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2013, 09:19:07 AM »

Yes - I don't give shit whatsoever - those animals are worthless scum over.

we are managing iraq and israel is our allie - flooding them with ten million women and children is a MESS.  

And we do care about gas prices.  Let china walk into Syria to "manage" the situation and suddenly gas is $10 a gallon as they lock down transport in that region and cut us out.  I don't want that.  So I do give a shit - our food prices SKYROCKET if things change radically in the mid east, and letting a guy gas people certainly leads to fast bad change.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2013, 09:22:38 AM »
if we don't clean it up - or in this case, intervene with threats until the threat of WMD is gone - a few bad things could (and most certainly would) happen.

Dude uses gas again.  Monster flood of refugees into israel, turkey, jordan, iraq.
Gas prices skyrocket due to turmoil.
China, NKorea, and other nations decide to use WMD to quell rebels.... leading to great instability all over the globe.  Imagine mexico using mustard gas, 50 miles from the AZ border, and millions of mexican families at the fence rioting to get into USA?

And worst of all, ANOTHER nation decides to step in the mess at Syria... and they decide to remove assad, put their own puppet in, and now you have China taking over things in the mid east.  Bad longterm things here.

It's a global chessboard.  There's NOTHING wrong with "just let them kill each other" but the ramifications are great - and it appears most of the people from both parties agree here.  We dont need war - but we do need a guy not to gas civilians.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »
if we don't clean it up - or in this case, intervene with threats until the threat of WMD is gone - a few bad things could (and most certainly would) happen.

Dude uses gas again.  Monster flood of refugees into israel, turkey, jordan, iraq.
Gas prices skyrocket due to turmoil.
China, NKorea, and other nations decide to use WMD to quell rebels.... leading to great instability all over the globe.  Imagine mexico using mustard gas, 50 miles from the AZ border, and millions of mexican families at the fence rioting to get into USA?

And worst of all, ANOTHER nation decides to step in the mess at Syria... and they decide to remove assad, put their own puppet in, and now you have China taking over things in the mid east.  Bad longterm things here.

It's a global chessboard.  There's NOTHING wrong with "just let them kill each other" but the ramifications are great - and it appears most of the people from both parties agree here.  We dont need war - but we do need a guy not to gas civilians.

Yeah - and the Obama backed Al Queada are really going to improve the situation.   ::)  ::)