Author Topic: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria  (Read 7622 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama admits defeat. Got owned on Syria
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2013, 09:29:22 AM »

Yeah - and the Obama backed Al Queada are really going to improve the situation.   ::)  ::)

I didn't say that.  Keep assad in, that's fine if al-Q is the ONLY other option.

Just make him give up the WMD.  Which is seems he is doing.

Obama shook the threat of war, and Syria backed down without obama firing a shot.  That's a great thing, man.  Just accept the win and move on.  It's a WIN for the USA.  We dont have to worry about skyrocketing gas prices or ME turmoil resulting from 10 million refugees flooding our allies. 

Just take the win, man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2013, 09:40:39 AM »
I didn't say that.  Keep assad in, that's fine if al-Q is the ONLY other option.

Obama shook the threat of war, and Syria backed down without obama firing a shot.  That's a great thing, man.  Just accept the win and move on.  It's a WIN for the USA.  We dont have to worry about skyrocketing gas prices or ME turmoil resulting from 10 million refugees flooding our allies. 

Just take the win, man.

LMFAO!!!!  are you trolling or what? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »

Just take the win, man.

How is it a win when Obama's stated goal is regime change? You are so fucking stupid it's stunning.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2013, 10:16:36 AM »
LMFAO!!!!  are you trolling or what? 

We know you would prefer a solution where american soldiers were killed so you could nail Obama with it.

Fuck the troops right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2013, 10:18:26 AM »
How is it a win when Obama's stated goal is regime change? You are so fucking stupid it's stunning.

"I want to make clear," said White House spokesman Jay Carney: "the options that we are considering are not about regime change."

Now, EVEN IF Obama stated that was his goal, we could classify that as part of the tough talk designed to scare Assad into agreeing.  But I'll digress for the sake of this debate, since you made a very clear statement here

But I thought the goals were very limited - "the aims were described as limited, controlled, and proportionate. Missile strikes would chastise Assad, degrade his military forces, and deter the further use of chemical weapons--a quick punitive expedition. "

White House was very explicit that it wasn't about REGIME CHANGE.

Was this position changed since Sept 6, when Carney said this?  if so, I'll agree with you man.  I didn't know Obama ever said REGIME CHANGE was the goal.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2013, 10:18:58 AM »
We know you would prefer a solution where american soldiers were killed so you could nail Obama with it.

Fuck the troops right?

Don't forget to fuck America too

He's wished violence on half the country and thinks that voting is bad

The guy is the biggest commie and fascist on this board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2013, 10:24:05 AM »

Fuck the troops right?

LOL - I would prefer a situation where the ghetto superstar POTUS resigns his office and goes fights along al Queada he so desperately supports and arms

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2013, 11:10:41 AM »
Don't forget to fuck America too

He's wished violence on half the country and thinks that voting is bad

The guy is the biggest commie and fascist on this board

So true.
But what can you expect from a failure like him? Blame everybody from the government, to other poor people like himself(very hypocritical) to negros etc etc.
No personal responsibility just whining. If this guy ever stick his head out in private work sector he is toast.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2013, 11:15:39 AM »
Obama Concedes Defeat: Admits He Failed To Persuade Public To Support Attack On Syria, Says Getting Congressional Apporval Will Take A “Couple Weeks”

What a fucking clown. This guy is the most incompetent leader I think I've ever seen. He got owned by Russia and Assad.

so this is a loss for you? the fact that a diplomatic solution to the chemical weapons issue is resolved? or will be. Obama if honest (he doesn't care about the chemical weapons) got exactly what he wanted, a moral, principled person would consider no violence and diplomacy a victory.

This whole thing is brutal, the US love the wars.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »
so this is a loss for you? the fact that a diplomatic solution to the chemical weapons issue is resolved? or will be. Obama if honest (he doesn't care about the chemical weapons) got exactly what he wanted, a moral, principled person would consider no violence and diplomacy a victory.

Yeah - all while he is sending weapons and guns to the rebels TODAY further lengthening the civil war and more killing.

You Obama cultists are fucking morons and dumber than dirt. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2013, 11:20:53 AM »
The stated goal wasn't regime change - it was to remove the WMD.

That's happening now.  We're avoiding a major refugee crisis that affects gas prices.

That alone is a win.  If he's sending guns to rebels, by all means, shit all oevr him for it - clearly it's a proxy war with russia/assad, and that's some lame shit that I certainly condemn.

But the WMD getting turned over to the UN - that's awesome- and sure beats dropping bombs and boots on the ground.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2013, 11:23:45 AM »
The stated goal wasn't regime change - it was to remove the WMD.

That's happening now.  We're avoiding a major refugee crisis that affects gas prices.

That alone is a win.  If he's sending guns to rebels, by all means, shit all oevr him for it - clearly it's a proxy war with russia/assad, and that's some lame shit that I certainly condemn.

But the WMD getting turned over to the UN - that's awesome- and sure beats dropping bombs and boots on the ground.

You really believe that don't you? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2013, 11:24:29 AM »
You really believe that don't you? 

I truly believe it's a mistake to engage in a proxy war with russia in syria/assad by arming the rebels.

yes, I really believe that.  I think you do too?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2013, 11:25:42 AM »

Soul would prefer the death of american troops so he can blame Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2013, 11:27:18 AM »
i dont get what the fck he's mad about - that obama looks bad?  That's 33's DAILY goal here lol.  He should be celebrating that russia is poking obama in the eye lol.

does 33 prefer war over the UN taking the WMD?  I have no idea.  33, whats your take on this?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »
This is like watching a Fox News meltdown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »
i dont get what the fck he's mad about - that obama looks bad?  That's 33's DAILY goal here lol.  He should be celebrating that russia is poking obama in the eye lol.

does 33 prefer war over the UN taking the WMD?  I have no idea.  33, whats your take on this?

I prefer we let those worthless jihadi scum get decimated - not supply arms to them.  

This is F&F all over again.  

More innocent people will die due to Obama's treason

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
LOL at all the Obama cocksuckers crawling out of the woodwork to try to spin this as a win.

It's a massive loss and a loss that 100% resulted from Barack Obama himself opening his mouth a year ago and instituting his own red line. The only thing that was accomplished was Obama and the Dems avoiding political suicide. Not a damn thing will change as a result of this as experts have already acknowledged that the proposed plan will be nearly impossible to implement.

What's even funnier is that these retards actually think that Assad will hand over his weapons.

From Assad today:

Assad: We’ll Disarm Once Obama Stops Arming The “Terrorists”

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Syria will fulfil an initiative to hand over its chemical weapons only when the United States stops threatening to strike Syria, RIA news agency quoted President Bashar al-Assad as saying in a television interview.

Assad also said that Damascus will begin handing over information on its chemical weapons stockpiles one month after it joins a anti-chemical weapons convention.

“When we see the United States really wants stability in our region and stops threatening, striving to attack, and also ceases arms deliveries to terrorists, then we will believe that the necessary processes can be finalized,” he was quoted as saying in an interview with Russian state television.

http://news.yahoo.com/assad-syria-fulfil-chemical-weapons-initiative-u-ends-155433528.html

LOL! Big "victory" for Obama, hahahahaha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:24 PM »
240 claims this isn't advocating for regime change:

Obama Admits Syria Strikes are about Regime Change

Barack Obama portrayed his plans for US military action in Syria as part of a broader strategy to topple Bashar al-Assad…

While stressing that Washington’s primary goal remained “limited and proportional” attacks, to degrade Syria’s chemical weapons capabilities and deter their future use, the president hinted at a broader long-term mission that may ultimately bring about a change of regime.

“It also fits into a broader strategy that can bring about over time the kind of strengthening of the opposition and the diplomatic, economic and political pressure required – so that ultimately we have a transition that can bring peace and stability, not only to Syria but to the region,” he told senior members of Congress at a White House meeting on Tuesday.

Obama has long spoken of the US desire to see Assad step down, but this is the first time he has linked that policy objective to his threatened military strikes against Syria.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/11/expert-who-traveled-with-syrian-rebels-so-called-moderates-are-muslim-brotherhood-style-islamists/2/

240 the AQ supporter apparently wants it laid out in the open but has no problem interpreting Kerry's comments as he sees fit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2013, 12:08:24 PM »
follow the arrows

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
If I destroy all your air assets, most of your armor, all your comms, sink any naval assets....and you're facing an insurgency...what the fuck do you think is going to happen.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
If I destroy all your air assets, most of your armor, all your comms, sink any naval assets....and you're facing an insurgency...what the fuck do you think is going to happen.

your opinion on a couple of things

Do you think Putin has a interest in preventing a US Strike on Syria (i.e. would it be bad for him/his country)

Do you think the threat of a strike is an effective way to get recalcitrant adversary to capitulate or do you believe Putin's claim that such a threat is counterproductive (and his reason for making this claim is tied to the first question)