Author Topic: self ownage....a clinic.  (Read 7058 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: self ownage....a clinic.
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2014, 06:42:20 AM »
Bald people..hoping against hope we all go bald  :D
Clavin refuses to wear a rug.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2014, 07:16:55 AM »
 Last night I fell into a trance like state during my nightly meditation. As my mind drifted in the waveless ocean of infinite consciousness we call the "other side",I soon transcended the stellar universe and entered the subtler region of ideas. As it ascended higher and higher I found on both sides of the way ideal forms of gods and goddesses. The mind then reached the outer limits of that region, where a luminous barrier separated the sphere of relative existence from that of the Absolute. Crossing that barrier, the mind entered the transcendental realm where no corporeal being was visible. Even the gods dared not peep into that sublime realm, but had to be content to keep their seats far below. The next moment I found seven venerable sages seated there in deep meditation. I saw myself as a divine child drifting closer to one of these sages and as I came close to him I tenderly clasped his neck with my ethereal arms. He half opened his superconscious gaze and I asked him .. "who are you?" ..  he answered .. "J". I thought to myself "Dr J?" and heard a melodic voice inside my mind with a hint of amusement .. "Jesus".
  "Oh, I see"... He asked me what do I want to know and I answered that I was always fascinated about finding out what the future holds for us. What followed I am about to reveal for the first time here, on getbig, which I consider a beacon of hope for humanity in general and your central source for absolute truth on hormones and penile related topics.

"My dear child, he said (Jesus), engrave this answer of mine upon the tablets of your memory and maybe we can set the ruder of your fate on a different course (humanity's as well implicitly).. There is much turmoil and suffering right now on Earth. Unbeknownst to the many, the planet is manipulated by shapeshifting lizards who genetically manipulate and control good genes into extinction. If this goes on, soon the planet will be populated by what I like to call "gimmicks" who will degenerate the general consciousness level of the population until everyone becomes a shizzo. I sayd "Jesus, what??" .. he calmly replied that the human race is heading straight for perdition due to the ever increasing numbers of genetic abominations that the sages called "shizzos" which are basically ugly, bald, fat, unnemployed and annoying human beings that can run on any type of alcohol. I pictured a planet like this and thought to myself "Oh no! I cannot let this happen!!". Jesus looked at me with those deep blue eyes, impersonal as they contained EVERYTHING, of a blue so deep it was almost dark, like the Universe itself. "My Lord" I mentally blurted out with conviction .."There must be hope..what can we do as a race to save ourselves? I know there is good genetics down there and we can save those!". Indeed there are, he answered. There was a time on Earth, eons ago, when there lived a race of beings similar to our present day man but on a much higher plane of spiritual developement. The called themselves the Sons of God and rightfully so. You know them from legends as Atlanteans. When that civilisation dissapeared, there were a few noble souls who took the great sacrifice of marrying Daughters of Men starting thus genetic lineages that make possible even today the manifestation of a perfect physical and genetic specimen with those much superior intellectual traits. You are one example and there is another one in a far land they cal "Merica". He is easy to spot due to incredible natural musculature, perfectly symetrical chiseled facial features and the huge veiny penis. The people call him Groink. In order to avoid the Earth to become full of these shizzo creatures, you and this fella need to donate sperm and impregnate as many perfect female specimens as possible". I listened bewildered and could not believe my mental ears that Jesus just said "penis". He told me "Now you must go back down there and use the people's voice, getbig, to spread the gospel." I was like "Ok Jesus" and he went back to meditating while I descended dizzied until I opened my eyes again in my room.
  I wanted to open a beer to come back to normal but then thought of shizzo and threw it in the garbage. Had some water instead.

I know many will not believe me, but seriously, who would make this shit up?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2014, 07:20:38 AM »
Last night I fell into a trance like state during my nightly meditation. As my mind drifted in the waveless ocean of infinite consciousness we call the "other side",I soon transcended the stellar universe and entered the subtler region of ideas. As it ascended higher and higher I found on both sides of the way ideal forms of gods and goddesses. The mind then reached the outer limits of that region, where a luminous barrier separated the sphere of relative existence from that of the Absolute. Crossing that barrier, the mind entered the transcendental realm where no corporeal being was visible. Even the gods dared not peep into that sublime realm, but had to be content to keep their seats far below. The next moment I found seven venerable sages seated there in deep meditation. I saw myself as a divine child drifting closer to one of these sages and as I came close to him I tenderly clasped his neck with my ethereal arms. He half opened his superconscious gaze and I asked him .. "who are you?" ..  he answered .. "J". I thought to myself "Dr J?" and heard a melodic voice inside my mind with a hint of amusement .. "Jesus".
  "Oh, I see"... He asked me what do I want to know and I answered that I was always fascinated about finding out what the future holds for us. What followed I am about to reveal for the first time here, on getbig, which I consider a beacon of hope for humanity in general and your central source for absolute truth on hormones and penile related topics.

"My dear child, he said (Jesus), engrave this answer of mine upon the tablets of your memory and maybe we can set the ruder of your fate on a different course (humanity's as well implicitly).. There is much turmoil and suffering right now on Earth. Unbeknownst to the many, the planet is manipulated by shapeshifting lizards who genetically manipulate and control good genes into extinction. If this goes on, soon the planet will be populated by what I like to call "gimmicks" who will degenerate the general consciousness level of the population until everyone becomes a shizzo. I sayd "Jesus, what??" .. he calmly replied that the human race is heading straight for perdition due to the ever increasing numbers of genetic abominations that the sages called "shizzos" which are basically ugly, bald, fat, unnemployed and annoying human beings that can run on any type of alcohol. I pictured a planet like this and thought to myself "Oh no! I cannot let this happen!!". Jesus looked at me with those deep blue eyes, impersonal as they contained EVERYTHING, of a blue so deep it was almost dark, like the Universe itself. "My Lord" I mentally blurted out with conviction .."There must be hope..what can we do as a race to save ourselves? I know there is good genetics down there and we can save those!". Indeed there are, he answered. There was a time on Earth, eons ago, when there lived a race of beings similar to our present day man but on a much higher plane of spiritual developement. The called themselves the Sons of God and rightfully so. You know them from legends as Atlanteans. When that civilisation dissapeared, there were a few noble souls who took the great sacrifice of marrying Daughters of Men starting thus genetic lineages that make possible even today the manifestation of a perfect physical and genetic specimen with those much superior intellectual traits. You are one example and there is another one in a far land they cal "Merica". He is easy to spot due to incredible natural musculature, perfectly symetrical chiseled facial features and the huge veiny penis. The people call him Groink. In order to avoid the Earth to become full of these shizzo creatures, you and this fella need to donate sperm and impregnate as many perfect female specimens as possible". I listened bewildered and could not believe my mental ears that Jesus just said "penis". He told me "Now you must go back down there and use the people's voice, getbig, to spread the gospel." I was like "Ok Jesus" and he went back to meditating while I descended dizzied until I opened my eyes again in my room.
  I wanted to open a beer to come back to normal but then thought of shizzo and threw it in the garbage. Had some water instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. ..WTF ... :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »

I think Sev's low carb again.
Y

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2014, 07:23:03 AM »
these smart phones are horrible, way too fragile and terrible battery life.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2014, 07:23:18 AM »
Bald people..hoping against hope we all go bald  :D

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2014, 08:20:16 AM »
That's why he pointed out you Groink... it was necessary for great hair genes in the future .. I have residual baldness from my ancestors.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2014, 08:24:53 AM »

Ahahahahahahahahaha yes it was beautiful.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2014, 08:36:35 AM »

Bravo.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
What would Jesus do about shizzo and ukjeff?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2014, 12:45:38 PM »
What would Jesus do about shizzo and ukjeff?
PROBABLY END THE WORLD... DUE TO NOT WANTING TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH EITHER OF THEM.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2014, 12:48:38 PM »
PROBABLY END THE WORLD... DUE TO NOT WANTING TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH EITHER OF THEM.
in my meditation, whenever he would telepathically say "shizzo" I could sense him throwing up in the back of his mind a bit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2014, 01:00:57 PM »
HERE'S A SAMPLE JESUS /UK CONVERSATION

JESUS,'UK I MADE ALL OF YOU CHILDREN IN MY LIKENESS AS 'MAN'
UK,NO YOU DIDN'T YOU HAVE LONG HAIR AND BEARD AND ROBED,I HAVE SHORT HAIR AND RIPPED GLUTES
JESUS OH BOY.

JESUS'BUT UK I SUFFERED AND DIED FOR SINS OF THE WORLD AND RESURRECTED FOR THE FUTURE OF MANKIND

UK'JESUS IN ALL DUE RESPECT I WAS RESURRECTED 3 TIMES AT GET BIG .COM THATS 2X'S MORE THAN YOU.

JESUS'UK YOU GOT ME THERE ,BTW TELL BIGMC I SAID HI AND THAT TROLLING YOU IS NOT WISE.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2014, 01:06:16 PM »
in my meditation, whenever he would telepathically say "shizzo" I could sense him throwing up in the back of his mind a bit
You sure spend akot of time "meditating" about me. I wonder if you end with a wet spot on your crotch? You dont always wear a wet bathing suit under shorts do you?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2014, 01:12:59 PM »
You sure spend akot of time "meditating" about me. I wonder if you end with a wet spot on your crotch? You dont always wear a wet bathing suit under shorts do you?
I miss booty did you run her off the board?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2014, 01:18:42 PM »
I miss booty did you run her off the board?
I didnt do anything to her.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
Last night I fell into a trance like state during my nightly meditation. As my mind drifted in the waveless ocean of infinite consciousness we call the "other side",I soon transcended the stellar universe and entered the subtler region of ideas. As it ascended higher and higher I found on both sides of the way ideal forms of gods and goddesses. The mind then reached the outer limits of that region, where a luminous barrier separated the sphere of relative existence from that of the Absolute. Crossing that barrier, the mind entered the transcendental realm where no corporeal being was visible. Even the gods dared not peep into that sublime realm, but had to be content to keep their seats far below. The next moment I found seven venerable sages seated there in deep meditation. I saw myself as a divine child drifting closer to one of these sages and as I came close to him I tenderly clasped his neck with my ethereal arms. He half opened his superconscious gaze and I asked him .. "who are you?" ..  he answered .. "J". I thought to myself "Dr J?" and heard a melodic voice inside my mind with a hint of amusement .. "Jesus".

Quality stuff! :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2014, 02:42:32 PM »
At first I thought tbombz was your kid.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2014, 04:44:40 PM »
You assholes didn't give booty the respect she deserves and now she's gone for good.  :'(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2014, 04:53:01 PM »
Groink, living the dream. Big muscles, good looks, model citizen, epic father, nice car, and not one, but the owner of TWO cell phones.

lol ;D

in all seriousness I believe everything groink says. From the van damme story to the dating actresses, to him being best buddies with that Italian pro. most guys would kill to  experience 1/2 of what he has

l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2014, 05:15:17 PM »
You assholes didn't give booty the respect she deserves and now she's gone for good.  :'(

Mission accomplished.  8)
A

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2014, 12:00:13 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2014, 02:09:31 AM »
 :D

Good job Ironmeister although you could have put my face on a less anorexic body  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2014, 02:27:55 AM »
I love your blond hair Sev....hahahaha  :D  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2014, 02:28:39 AM »