Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 42298 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2014, 05:27:49 AM »
Nothing else.

Have a good day, Skerpio, I need to get to work.

Make sure to get some photos, I can't live without the updates.

You know I'll never let you down  8)

Have a nice day
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2014, 05:28:41 AM »
Personally, I do deal with a lot of top notch pussy. And 1 thing they all have in common is a sponsor. Their lives are paid for. I don't plan on wifing any of them..so I'd never go out my way to buy a pair of loub's. That's the sponsors job..I'm the dude she texts when she comes back from her yacht trip for some dick. Current girl I'm smashing who's husband owns a large part of south beach

That backside is top notch.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #227 on: June 27, 2014, 06:43:25 AM »
BigMC will be having a little Skerpio Junior on July 17, 2015.

9 lbs 7 oz.

Congratulations.

Brutal 5" wrists.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 27, 2014, 07:44:00 AM »
BigMC will be having a little Skerpio Junior on July 17, 2015.

9 lbs 7 oz.

Congratulations.

how much did you pay for that junk 5 bucks

il raise you a limited edition Daytona

with esp ltd guitar as suitable back drop

T

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #229 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48:57 AM »
i know him off the board

if anything he underplays things on here

i appreciate this is get big but there are some succesful guys on here like skorp and x factor

dont hate the player hate the game butter cup  :-*

That's going to require some explanation and/or at least some vague factual support. i.e. what he does for a living, etc. Otherwise, you're just another idiot chronie. Just because he's a fucking dude on gear who fucks some hot cuban pussy now and again doesn't mean he's "successful." Although I feel some of you gauge success as getting juiced up and big then fucking a 7/10 when you were relegated to banging solid 5/10 bar sluts before.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »
That's going to require some explanation and/or at least some vague factual support.

No it's not.  You need to realize certain people say/do what they want without giving a fuck what others think.

There are people here who actually have decent jobs and make cash.
Y

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: June 27, 2014, 07:59:47 AM »
No it's not.  You need to realize certain people say/do what they want without giving a fuck what others think.

There are people here who actually have decent jobs and make cash.

And Skorpio is one of them? I refuse to believe any getbiggers possess "decent jobs" or cash. I need more evidence. Historically, getbiggers and "good careers" are like oil and water.  

For example, Getbig's very own Paul Bunyan, "the trainer," lives in a double wide with his mother and makes about 28k/yr gross.

Skorpio posts some pics of a cheap econ trip to Dubai and a rolex on his wrist and everyone is sucking his fucking cock all over the place. Just proves my point, simple minds here are easily fooled impressed. You wont catch me wearing a watch even if I make 500k/yr - let alone a cheesy fucking Rolex. Nothing says pretentious quite like a useless timepiece that has no real utility in this day and age where people carry cell phones constantly. It's literally a status piece. If you have been around people with REAL WEALTH you quickly learn most of them have no desire for adornment with such "status pieces." Some of the wealthiest men I know dress for comfort and you cant decipher their wealth by their appearance. IMO, that is real class. Class which cant be purchased.  

GOOD DAY SIRS.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: June 27, 2014, 08:15:39 AM »
That's going to require some explanation and/or at least some vague factual support. i.e. what he does for a living, etc. Otherwise, you're just another idiot chronie. Just because he's a fucking dude on gear who fucks some hot cuban pussy now and again doesn't mean he's "successful." Although I feel some of you gauge success as getting juiced up and big then fucking a 7/10 when you were relegated to banging solid 5/10 bar sluts before.

I never had sex with a Cuban woman in my life...you must have me mixed up with someone else.

S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 27, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »

unfortunately i dont give a fuck what you believe

if it makes you feel better to believe everyone is a failure like you

then knock yourself out  :-*
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2014, 08:22:16 AM »
I need more evidence.  

GOOD DAY SIRS.
Those who need to know, know.   Those who don't, don't.  Guess which category you fall into?
Y

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »
And Skorpio is one of them? I refuse to believe any getbiggers possess "decent jobs" or cash.I need more evidence.Historically, getbiggers and "good careers" are like oil and water.  

For example, Getbig's very own Paul Bunyan, "the trainer," lives in a double wide with his mother and makes about 28k/yr gross.

Skorpio posts some pics of a cheap econ trip to Dubai and a rolex on his wrist and everyone is sucking his fucking cock all over the place. Just proves my point, simple minds here are easily fooled impressed. You wont catch me wearing a watch even if I make 500k/yr - let alone a cheesy fucking Rolex. Nothing says pretentious quite like a useless timepiece that has no real utility in this day and age where people carry cell phones constantly. It's literally a status piece. If you have been around people with REAL WEALTH you quickly learn most of them have no desire for adornment with such "status pieces." Some of the wealthiest men I know dress for comfort and you cant decipher their wealth by their appearance. IMO, that is real class. Class which cant be purchased.  

GOOD DAY SIRS.

I can't believe you didn't mention my favourite hobbie....fine Cuban Cigars and Scotch Whisket  ???

Here's me about to smoke a limited edition Cohiba Behike 56 from my private Villa set in the desert in Dubai

Come hang out with me, I'll show you how successful Getbiggers live  :D

There's lots of us in here, just cos you're not one of them don't butt hurt.

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2014, 08:33:55 AM »
unfortunately i dont give a fuck what you believe

if it makes you feel better to believe everyone is a failure like you

then knock yourself out  :-*

They see this as a major thing. A few holidays a year a new Merc a Rolex and 3/4 hot chicks a month and they're all hating my guts   ???

There's guys wizzing past me in London in Avendators and rose gold audemars....jeez, I'd get lynched on here if I ever made that big.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »
They see this as a major thing. A few holidays a year a new Merc a Rolex and 3/4 hot chicks a month and they're all hating my guts  ???

There's guys wizzing past me in London in Avendators and rose gold audemars....jeez, I'd get lynched on here if I ever made that big.

yeah im wondering why the hate

i thought the yanks were aspirational and appreciated success

im working class

i just work hard to get some nice shit
T

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
I can't believe you didn't mention my favourite hobbie....fine Cuban Cigars

Here's me about to smoke a limited edition Cohiba Behike 56 from my private Villa set in the desert in Dubai

Come hang out with me, I'll show you how real successful Getbiggers live  :D

There's lots of us in here, just cos you're not one of them don't butt hurt.

1. People who makes posts like you which are designed for the sole intent of implying great wealth usually do not have said great wealth. The desire to project it is usually a give away.

2. People who feel the need to project this persona do not usually have great wealth. Or, in some instances, it is what I would call "late wealth" they just received and they have no idea how to handle wealth tactfully or have class with the wealth they now possess (unlike old money). I still do not believe you fit it this privileged category, Mayweather.

3. If you are so wealthy and successful why cant you state which profession or industry you are in? Why the mystique? You still remain 100% anonymous.

4. You have no idea what I make or how I live. Our law office grossed (before fee cut) over 16m in settlements and verdicts last year. We have two attorneys. The contingency fee is 1/3. You can do the math.

5. Those who know wealth are not impressed by people posting pictures of expensive cigars which you can obtain for 30% of the price listed online.  What you post pictures of online as a "special occasion" some smoke 3 days a week on the golf course. I dont, but I know people with pricey cigar habits. It's not impressive. It's only impressive to idiots or people with no exposure to wealth. Much like a cheesy, pretentious Rolex watch.  

Hope this helps.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »
yeah im wondering why the hate

i thought the yanks were aspirational and appreciated success

im working class

i just work hard to get some nice shit

Same here...and didn't get here overnight either...been busting my ass since I left Uni in this career path. I treat myself now and then to something nice and people get a porky pine up their arses.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2014, 08:38:49 AM »
1. People who makes posts like you which are designed for the sole intent of implying great wealth usually do not have said great wealth. The desire to project it is usually a give away.

2. People who feel the need to project this persona do not usually have great wealth. Or, in some instances, it is what I would call "late wealth" they just received and they have no idea how to handle wealth tactfully or have class with the wealth they now possess (unlike old money).

3. If you are so wealthy and successful why cant you state which profession or industry you are in? Why the mystique? You still remain 100% anonymous.

4. You have no idea what I make or how I live. Our law office grossed (before fee cut) over 16m in settlements and verdicts last year. We have two attorneys. The contingency fee is 1/3. You can do the math.

5. Those who know wealth are not impressed by people posting pictures of expensive cigars which you can obtain for 30% of the price listed online.  What you post pictures of online as a "special occasion" some smoke 3 days a week on the gold course. I dont, but I know people with pricey cigar habits. It's not impressive. It's only impressive to idiots or people with no exposure to wealth.

Hope this helps.

if you are that wealthy get that shit watch off your wrist tramp
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »
Jeez bro, I'm not reading all that drivel you posted.....but looks like a meltdown to me, hence you have some issues you need to work on

It's just some random guy on the internet who posted a couple of pics from hols and one rolex...keep your knickers on love  :-*

S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »
if you are that wealthy get that shit watch off your wrist tramp

I don't even wear watches. The most wasteful luxury I indulge in is overpriced Tommy John boxers. It's just not my thing. I'd rather walk around jacked, looking like a meat head, and be stealth about income. My "attire" is muscle. I look like a broke dude with a T-shirt and a backwards hat at the bars. People also say I dont dress my age. It's probably true. I dont look like a professional at all when I'm out on my own time.  

Same here...and didn't get here overnight either...been busting my ass since I left Uni in this career path. I treat myself now and then to something nice and people get a porky pine up their arses.

Skorpio: Why dont you just make this a quick, clean kill and declare what it is you do for a living. I appreciate you work hard and can afford to have a nice trip with some nice things. What is it then, what do you do? No BS? You still retain full anonymity. I'd respect you a lot more if you just said what you do.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2014, 08:45:23 AM »

Why do you want to know what I do for a living  ???

S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
Why do you want to know what I do for a living  ???

Because its highly relevant to your claims and posts which imply a certain quality of living. This is not rocket science, my friend. Nut up.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2014, 08:46:37 AM »
Skorpia: Why dont you just make these a quick clean kill and declare what it is you do for a living. I appreciate you work hard and can afford to have a nice trip with some nice things. What is it then, what do you do? No BS? You still retain full anonymity. I'd respect you a lot more if you just said what you do.

But why do I have to tell you? and why do you insist on knowing?
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »
But why do I have to tell you? and why do you insist on knowing?

You do realize if it was so impressive and admirable (and profitable) you would readily and easily divulge it? Right? You are proving my point as we go about this. You are doing exactly what I predicted. I do admire that you are not willing to just lie and make something impressive up. Probably because others here know what you do and you cant lie. Either way, you look like you're dodging a simple question that does not expose you in any way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2014, 08:51:26 AM »
You do realize if it was so impressive and admirable (and profitable) you would readily and easily divulge it? Right? You are proving my point as we go about this. You are doing exactly what I predicted. I do admire that you are not willing to just lie and make something impressive up. Probably because others here know what you do and you cant lie. Either way, you look like you're dodging a simple question that does not expose you in any way.

right because you arent coming across as a jealous psycho in this thread

to many idiots on here chuckles
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2014, 08:51:28 AM »
Because its highly relevant to your claims and posts which imply a certain quality of living. This is not rocket science, my friend. Nut up.

I would see the relevance, this is usually when someone talks too much and never backs it up.

Why do I want your respect? I'm out tonight wining and dining a hot Dutch girl in a Michelin star restaurant, I have fulfilments outside of here....that's how I live week in and week out, accept it brother and let the skorp be.
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2014, 08:52:00 AM »
I would see the relevance, this is usually when someone talks too much and never backs it up.

Why do I want your respect? I'm out tonight wining and dining a hot Dutch girl in a Michelin star restaurant, I have fulfilments outside of here....that's how I live week in and week out, accept it brother and let the skorp be.

Still dodging what you do. Thanks for your help in this process of exposure. Nice to add in some more claims of wining and dining. I would expect no less.

right because you arent coming across as a jealous psycho in this thread

to many idiots on here chuckles

No, No. I think my work here is done and available for all to see.

GOOD GAME, FRIENDS.