Author Topic: A day in the life of a YouTube success  (Read 6228 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: A day in the life of a YouTube success
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 09:25:23 AM »
The BB industry attracts mostly overcompensators whose main goal in life is "showing off" and "impress others" (mostly strangers, as people who know them in person know what sorry-ass lowlives they are anyways lol).

They don't think in the long-term. They want muscle now, they inject tons of drugs eventhough it's gonna kill em. They want Ferrari now, they go in depth eventhough it's gonna ruin em. It's called to live for the present. :)

Ah, you mean guys like Phil?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 09:26:35 AM »

phil heath is a multi millionaire, he can easily afford a nice car

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:47 AM »

#hatersgonnahate

X

dustin

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 09:46:57 AM »
That guy and his man are ugly as fuck.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »

phil heath is a multi millionaire, he can easily afford a nice car

Yet he will end like Flex; kidney and cars gone to the dogs...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 10:29:23 AM »
youtube is an insane source of income for some people, this guy's at the bottom rung.

just look at pewdiepie. there's a dorky-ass looking swedish guy in his 20s who makes youtube videos where he plays video games, and he pulls in $4-8mil per year and has a smoking hot girlfriend.

let that be a lesson, kids. buy all the supplements and steroids you want, spend 12 hours a week in the gym if you feel like it, in the end you're getting your ass handed to you by a nerd who plays video games all day.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
youtube is an insane source of income for some people, this guy's at the bottom rung.

just look at pewdiepie. there's a dorky-ass looking swedish guy in his 20s who makes youtube videos where he plays video games, and he pulls in $4-8mil per year and has a smoking hot girlfriend.

let that be a lesson, kids. buy all the supplements and steroids you want, spend 12 hours a week in the gym if you feel like it, in the end you're getting your ass handed to you by a nerd who plays video games all day.

Why does YouTube pay him to play video games? Clearly there is a catch here. Many ppl post videos of them playing video games and don't get paid this.
X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2014, 10:37:05 AM »
actually the guy is quite likeable. watched a couple of his vids. not your typical nignog.

edit: oh thought it was the black guy not the nerd

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 10:49:27 AM »

There's always going to be some aberrant or standout of new economic opportunities you can point to by way of comparison.  Some things hold true eternal tho.  We never hear of the guys who didn't market right and that girl looks like a straight up prostitute.

There can only be so many vassals/fief.  The rest of us do what we can.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »
Why does YouTube pay him to play video games? Clearly there is a catch here. Many ppl post videos of them playing video games and don't get paid this.

because he has over 25mil subscribers and every one of his videos gets about 4mil hits. he's the most watched person on youtube by such a wide margin it's not even funny.

There's always going to be some aberrant or standout of new economic opportunities you can point to by way of comparison.  Some things hold true eternal tho.  We never hear of the guys who didn't market right and that girl looks like a straight up prostitute.

There can only be so many vassals/fief.  The rest of us do what we can.

LOL i like that. guy gets a hot girlfriend so there's gotta be some hate. she's gorgeous and you know it dude, c'mon.  ;)

and sure, that is true, but it does show how different 2014 is. look at who's rising to the top. a guy who plays video games for a living earns more in a month than Mr Olympia gets in a year.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 11:27:27 AM »
because he has over 25mil subscribers and every one of his videos gets about 4mil hits. he's the most watched person on youtube by such a wide margin it's not even funny.

LOL i like that. guy gets a hot girlfriend so there's gotta be some hate. she's gorgeous and you know it dude, c'mon.  ;)

and sure, that is true, but it does show how different 2014 is. look at who's rising to the top. a guy who plays video games for a living earns more in a month than Mr Olympia gets in a year.

Maybe we should make videos where we discuss Getbig. How many people do you think will view it?
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »

No hate at all. You just said he's a rich dude, looks totally DTE, geek made good.  Good on him.

Then I'm seeing fur trim.  The bag.  The facial expression.  The bag.  Am I going Parker here?  Idk.  Maybe I'm being unfair.  The bag.  She's probably very sweet.  Except for the whore corona thing.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 01:13:36 PM »
you are such a bitter jealous person

lol

TEAM HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »
you are such a bitter jealous person

lol

TEAM HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can scream and post pictures whatever you like, but you simply don't understand that I don't give a piss about luxury.
I can appreciate the beauty of a nice car, say a Jaguar or an Aston Martin, but I feel no desire to have one. My Volkswagen is fine :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2014, 02:13:28 AM »
You can scream and post pictures whatever you like, but you simply don't understand that I don't give a piss about luxury.
I can appreciate the beauty of a nice car, say a Jaguar or an Aston Martin, but I feel no desire to have one. My Volkswagen is fine :)
living in denial  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2014, 02:18:06 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2014, 03:03:39 AM »
Driving around in a Benz without working a 9-5.

Dude is young and still in college. He has more disposable income than most his age.

Normal day in Orange County esp Newport beach

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2014, 04:41:40 AM »

it baffles my mind how many IFBB pros chase riches while slowly killing themselves in the process.

AmonRa

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2014, 07:49:43 AM »
This guy is a liar and is not natural and so is his friend.

There is no real value to the world created by these dudes. They are nothing more than liars.

Whatever the case my friends, I encourage you to never put all your faith in money.

Here's a lesson for you all. Might want to get a pen and write it down.

Where does money come from?

Money =  Mono + Eye = One Eye;

This could be interpreted in many ways and one of them is that the elite replaced people's real vision with money. Everybody is chasing it, never seeing the real picture.

Never seeing how the world really works. Day after day pass and all humans think of is money and how many things they can buy, only to realize that money means nothing in reality. It's man made concept meant to replace spirituality and the real vision of humanity.

Money is made out of thin air and is based on debt. The more money there is, the more debt there is.

With that being said people currently do need money. You can't live without it, but after a certain point which is: having a place to live, food and the required commodities to openly express yourself and develop as a person, you don't need more and it will never make you happy. Only fatter.

On the person making millions playing video games:

His computer parts are made by people who live likes slaves in China and yet they get nothing.

I am not saying we should all give our money for charity (that's a scam) but we should use it to make other people's lives better, instead of dumping it all in vain purchases that don't meant shit once you buy them.

ALL MONEY IS DIRTY

I don't care who you are, all money is dirty - mine and yours too. The richest men in the world are nothing more than people who exploit others. The money of the sports celebrities is also bloody.

This world is ruled by Saturn my friends. And Saturn loves money.