Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28262 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »
Who wouldn't want to be in this man's shoes? fertilising the eggs of the stunningly beautiful and classy Jessica Alba and enjoying a holiday in the far east with the off spring.

its a good life as long as he has time away from her and the children now and then.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 08:19:51 AM »
Showing millionaires who also have a nanny, chef and house keeper.  So wife has time to workout and cheat on her husband.

This is more truth

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2014, 08:20:08 AM »
A man can only be truly happy if he has a woman committed to him for life.

the logical conclusion to that end is to spread your seed with this woman.

People that complain about it are just losing in life. Probably not happy with the choice they made or their own life.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2014, 08:23:37 AM »

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2014, 08:26:11 AM »
If u do the late 30s age range speed dating the are really under body clock pressure. But the late 20s early 30s will be hotter and prob a bit desperate having had a meaningful relationship break up and worried if the best guys are taken.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 08:30:50 AM »
If u do the late 30s age range speed dating the are really under body clock pressure. But the late 20s early 30s will be hotter and prob a bit desperate having had a meaningful relationship break up and worried if the best guys are taken.

Kill yourself.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2014, 08:38:12 AM »
I have a good time with it.  Lots of traveling, still party, etc.. we just bring the nanny with us now.

Skorp you will see why I am so lucky in Playa. My wife will party with us and even assist in your quest for enjoying fine tail. 

Note: Wife is in the process of dropping weight, she gained 60 pounds with the baby.  She's down 50 with 10 more to go.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2014, 08:40:50 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2014, 08:41:00 AM »
XFACTOR gets it, this is exactly what I meant in my post.

Beautiful family you have mate, nicely done and looks like you did very well picking a wife, she's beautiful.

S

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »
XFACTOR gets it, this is exactly what I meant in my post.

Beautiful family you have mate, nicely done and looks like you did very well picking a wife, she's beautiful.

I know you often here the old adage money doesn't buy happiness.  But in some ways it really does man.  You need money to buy freedom and time.  This is my advice to anyone, set yourself up financially and mind state (obviously) then have kids.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2014, 08:49:21 AM »
I have a good time with it.  Lots of traveling, still party, etc.. we just bring the nanny with us now.

Skorp you will see why I am so lucky in Playa. My wife will party with us and even assist in your quest for enjoying fine tail. 

Note: Wife is in the process of dropping weight, she gained 60 pounds with the baby.  She's down 50 with 10 more to go.

Brutal moonface on whole family  ;D

Nah well done mate lovely wife and son

Daughter  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2014, 08:50:38 AM »
S

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2014, 09:03:40 AM »
I believe you will get the life you picture, Skorp.  You don't seem like the type of fella to compromise on achieving the life you want.  Not compromising is extremely important.  Some guys try to tie down the first piece of snatch they get.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2014, 09:09:29 AM »
I believe you will get the life you picture, Skorp.  You don't seem like the type of fella to compromise on achieving the life you want.  Not compromising is extremely important.  Some guys try to tie down the first piece of snatch they get.

Agreed, I protect what I have fiercely, and this includes non-tangible assets e.g. freedom, time alone, a night out with boys now and then...etc. I don't carry dead weight and quickly shut down people who hold me back. I see people as a disposable commodity. I make sure girls who get close to me know clearly what boundaries not to cross.
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2014, 09:20:06 AM »
I kinda like my (15 years) married life:

- Wife is a size 2 hardbody that lifts 4x/week and teaches group fitness 4x/week
- Son who is smart (when he isn't a smart ass)
- lots of dogs and a cat
- 4500 sqft house in the country
- 5+ acres of land
- Good job
- Wife is a good cook and has dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Sex on demand
- Wife is smart, politically aligned with me, a crack shot with a rifle and would trust to have my back in a foxhole

Off the top of my head...

Living the dream, brother.  8)

Might need a daughter tho...to bring out something special in you.
A

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2014, 09:25:09 AM »
I try not to give life advice, as I realize it's merely just my own observation/opinion-that being said, based on my time here on earth, I'd have to say that marriage is THE WORST contract a man could ever enter into. I have never been married, but have observed buddies and family members ruin their lives by getting married-

1) Financially, it is the dumbest contract a male could ever enter into P.E.R.I.O.D.
2) Physically, your saying you will NEVER have sex with another female
3) No male ( wise male or dumb male)has ever has come up to me, grabbed me by the shoulder and said" Man, you have to get married, its the best decision I have ever made in my life"...instead, it is usually the opposite ...how many times has someone told you " Don't EVER get married"

I speak from experience here fellas...
If you have a good head of hair, keep yourself reasonably fit, and make some bank, you can fuck a different girl a week until you get tired of it (which should be never if your not a puff)

Others may disagree with me, but, I wouldn't trade my decision not to get married for anything-

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2014, 09:25:44 AM »
can you explain this more-I like this -I never gave affection to my ex-yet with my gf now I give a lot of it-but I don't wanna go overboard where I seem to be sappy-its really the first time ive really been in love and im def not a beta trust me-lol

You are fucked.................. ..........

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2014, 09:27:15 AM »
Brutal moonface on whole family  ;D

Nah well done mate lovely wife and son

Daughter  ;D

hahahahhaahha too funny!!  We do have some moon faces, too much soy sauce at Nobu prior to photo.  Will ensure diuretics are handed out after dinner next time

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2014, 09:27:27 AM »
this is how I picture married life. Honourable, fighting for survival, a life of meaning.

I'm thankful that being single for me means a life of shit, I feel sorry for you guys that have something to loose.

Being a man to me means being selfless.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2014, 09:29:18 AM »
Agreed, I protect what I have fiercely, and this includes non-tangible assets e.g. freedom, time alone, a night out with boys now and then...etc. I don't carry dead weight and quickly shut down people who hold me back. I see people as a disposable commodity. I make sure girls who get close to me know clearly what boundaries not to cross.

That's what you have to do.  You definitely have your head screwed on right.  As you said, its about boundaries.  Establish boundaries and be consistent about them.  I don't know how the divorce laws are in the UK but buy any property you want to keep before you ever get married.  I've known guys who during the course of their marriage inherited land that had been in the family for generations only to lose it in a divorce.  
A

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2014, 09:39:18 AM »
Lots of johns giving out divine wisdom on lifelong relationships, based on their 17 min sexual escapades at the massage parlour in this thread.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2014, 09:40:21 AM »
Lots of johns giving out divine wisdom on lifelong relationships, based on their 17 min sexual escapades at the massage parlour in this thread.

WHY YOU!  I've been with my wife for almost sixteen years.
A

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »

You are fucked.................. ..........
lol thx

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2014, 10:04:40 AM »
WHY YOU!  I've been with my wife for almost sixteen years.

Fuck that's gonna be a huge bill, I thought they only did 1 hour slots  ;D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2014, 10:30:59 AM »
I try not to give life advice, as I realize it's merely just my own observation/opinion-that being said, based on my time here on earth, I'd have to say that marriage is THE WORST contract a man could ever enter into. I have never been married, but have observed buddies and family members ruin their lives by getting married-

1) Financially, it is the dumbest contract a male could ever enter into P.E.R.I.O.D

What if your wife makes more money than you do?