Author Topic: How I Picture Married Life....  (Read 28075 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: How I Picture Married Life....
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 05:40:10 AM »
What sort of ghetto behaviour is this?

Please provide an explanation

You have kids.

Do you not see them?

Siblings alternate between loving, playing, tickling, fighting.

Actually - sounds like my marriage

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 05:43:25 AM »
Yup lol. mine are 4 and 20 months, and my daughter (youngest) does the sweetest thing

When she first smacked her brother, we made a point of asking her to cuddle him and kiss him to say sorry

Now she walks over to him, and smacks him and then quickly cuddles and kisses him  ;D :D ;D

Bitches learn early.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 05:44:35 AM »
Thanks mate, I never thought of that bro what a revelation  ;D

Don't thank me...I got it from our in-house nutrition and physique sculpting guru  'the trainer'
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 05:45:48 AM »
Yup lol. mine are 4 and 20 months, and my daughter (youngest) does the sweetest thing

When she first smacked her brother, we made a point of asking her to cuddle him and kiss him to say sorry

Now she walks over to him, and smacks him and then quickly cuddles and kisses him  ;D :D ;D

Bitches learn early.

If you catch your son in a femdom parlour as an adult....you'll know what trauma started this fetish.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 05:59:42 AM »
If you catch your son in a femdom parlour as an adult....you'll know what trauma started this fetish.

Yes I must sort out this behaviour now before it spirals out of control. Maybe i'll teach her to smack him and then they both have to throw themselves to the ground and feign agony - at least that way they'll both end up playing in the Premier League.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 06:07:45 AM »

Now she walks over to him, and smacks him and then quickly cuddles and kisses him  ;D :D ;D

Bitches learn early.
smack your daughter the same way and ask her how it feels.

Back on topic; the reason why i and my wife have been getting a long well enough for 12 years  is because we re the same age, same social class (SAME KIND OF INCOMES), same level of self esteem,  both growing up at the same pace and taking care of not letting the other lag behind,  etc A relationship is a complex mix of strenghts and weaknesses that cancel/improve each others to create a balance that allow both to survive facing the competition of others couples, families.
The less differences, the higher the odds you ll stay together. That's my opinion. I also strongly suggest man has to dominate in sex most of the time and make it clear no sex = violent breakup.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 06:08:14 AM »
Yes I must sort out this behaviour now before it spirals out of control. Maybe i'll teach her to smack him and then they both have to throw themselves to the ground and feign agony - at least that way they'll both end up playing in the Premier League.

If it's the premier league I've been watching, all she has to do is walk past and that's enough to trigger a dramatic fall and the mandatory rolling on the floor in absolute agony holding some random limb, only to be ok and running around 30 seconds later.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 06:12:09 AM »
If it's the premier league I've been watching, all she has to do is walk past and that's enough to trigger a dramatic fall and the mandatory rolling on the floor in absolute agony holding some random limb, only to be ok and running around 30 seconds later.

I know man, those team medics that run on are doing some witchcraft shit for sure.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 06:12:41 AM »
Who wouldn't want to be in this man's shoes? fertilising the eggs of the stunningly beautiful and classy Jessica Alba and enjoying a holiday in the far east with the off spring.

S

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 06:21:49 AM »
Here's how I picture married life ...

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 06:23:30 AM »
smack your daughter and ask her how it feels.

Back on topic; the reason why i and my wife get a long so well is because we re the same age, same social class, same level of self esteem, etc the less differences, the higher the odds you ll stay together. That's my opinion. I also strongly suggest man has to dominate in sex most of the time and make it clear no sex = violent breakup.

I did.

She said it feels like being uberman.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2014, 06:38:36 AM »

Back on topic; the reason why i and my wife have been getting a long well enough for 12 years  is because we re the same age, same social class, same level of self esteem,  both growing up at the same pace and taking care of not letting the other lag behind, etc A relationship is a complex mix of strenghts and weaknesses that cancel/improve each others to create a balance that allow both to survive facing the competition of others couples, families.
The less differences, the higher the odds you ll stay together. That's my opinion. I also strongly suggest man has to dominate in sex most of the time and make it clear no sex = violent breakup.

Define " violent breakup ". Lol.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 06:42:03 AM »

Back on topic; the reason why i and my wife have been getting a long well enough for 12 years  is because we re the same age, same social class, same level of self esteem,  both growing up at the same pace and taking care of not letting the other lag behind, etc A relationship is a complex mix of strenghts and weaknesses that cancel/improve each others to create a balance that allow both to survive facing the competition of others couples, families.

More likely you just had an unplanned pregnancy early in life, with your wife, and there's nowhere to run from that (unless you'd be very irresponsible). Everything else is more or less good (in terms of compatibility) so it's a bearable experience (not like to many people who did not manage to make a decent choice/circumstances weren't in favor). And you don't know how to earn good money so there are not many chances to get very "wild" in that sense.. It sums up in a succesfull partnership, probably not very exciting, but still better than being a poor chap with nowhere to go after a boring manual job (wife would be doomed alone with a kid anyway, so she's content with a man at home who's staying faithful to her).

Most of the time when people get married very young, there's one thing enough to destroy it later on - money. Man suddenly realises he can have a lot more and probably better (grass is sometimes actually greener on the other side). Or if a female is not working any kind of a job, after years of being a "house wife" and spending husbands money, various evil thoughts arise (idle mind is a devils playground, as the saying goes).

Basically - these who have plenty of options (good looks , good upbringing and rich) - should treat the choice very carefully, as the temptations may get the better of them, when the "boring" phase sets in. These perfect families in the pics rarely do last "forever", but it's a nice phase to be in if it happens, I'm sure.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 06:56:59 AM »
Thanks mate, I never thought of that bro what a revelation  ;D

Is your wife's midsection really that bad? You've mentioned this multiple times now lol

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 06:58:08 AM »

Rofl

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 07:10:34 AM »
Is your wife's midsection really that bad? You've mentioned this multiple times now lol

No it's really not.

She is size 12, with double E breasts and a nice thick ass, but once she had 2 children she has some soft skin on her stomach. I don't mind it at all, but when I read threads like 'Women of fitness and althletics' it skews my perspective.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 07:31:28 AM »
My first boss got divorced in mid to late 30s.  Did speed dating for professionals. Most of the other guys there are out of shape or boring etc. He practically got mobbed.  Had six mid to late 30s chicks on go at once. I thought one of them was a good catch. Rest were ok. I challenge skorp to do professional speed dating and keep a getbig diary.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2014, 07:38:35 AM »
My first boss got divorced in mid to late 30s.  Did speed dating for professionals. Most of the other guys there are out of shape or boring etc. He practically got mobbed.  Had six mid to late 30s chicks on go at once. I thought one of them was a good catch. Rest were ok. I challenge skorp to do professional speed dating and keep a getbig diary.

Challenge accepted, we could even video it and do a summary/diary blog on here.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 07:39:11 AM »
I kinda like my (15 years) married life:

- Wife is a size 2 hardbody that lifts 4x/week and teaches group fitness 4x/week
- Son who is smart (when he isn't a smart ass)
- lots of dogs and a cat
- 4500 sqft house in the country
- 5+ acres of land
- Good job
- Wife is a good cook and has dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Sex on demand
- Wife is smart, politically aligned with me, a crack shot with a rifle and would trust to have my back in a foxhole

Off the top of my head...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2014, 07:42:42 AM »
Getting married? lol That's the way a grown man's life should look like:

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2014, 07:45:29 AM »
Challenge accepted, we could even video it and do a summary/diary blog on here.

My prediction is that the "speed dating" won't make it past the first attractive woman. Balls deep that night.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2014, 07:50:53 AM »
I kinda like my (15 years) married life:

- Wife is a size 2 hardbody that lifts 4x/week and teaches group fitness 4x/week
- Son who is smart (when he isn't a smart ass)
- lots of dogs and a cat
- 4500 sqft house in the country
- 5+ acres of land
- Good job
- Wife is a good cook and has dinner ready when I get home from work.
- Sex on demand
- Wife is smart, politically aligned with me hates black people and Muslims, a crack shot with a rifle and would trust to have my back in a foxhole

Fixed  ;D
S

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2014, 07:58:58 AM »
Here is what you guys need to understand, you need to look for a submissive woman for your mate, no diva type bitches  with attitude, she knows her job is to please you and make sure that all your demand are met, then on special days like birthdays anniversary etc you take her somewhere nice and let her know that she is appreciated and never behave like a pussy whipped beta bitch, if you follow this simple principle you wont have problems with women. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2014, 08:05:50 AM »
Getting married? lol That's the way a grown man's life should look like:

Looks lonely and has nothing to offer to society...a stale existence with a foundation reliant on how many ml's of hormone induced oils are inserted into his body. An individual with a severe low output in producing or creating anything worthwhile to him or society and no real purpose or use to society or himself other than deprived men with homosexual fantasies gawking at him once in a while to give him enough ammunition (and a mediocre sum of money) to keep going for another little while lifting, injecting and self admiring an oversized musculature.

I have seen many men like him pondering:

"I am restless, I see no colour yet I am not blind, my world is a dark reality no love, no affection. This emptiness I chose to ignore and cover up with densely striated muscle and yet I live a life of mere glass that can shatter. Now at my old age I am breathless, lonely, poor and the pain of failure only gets worse as the years go by"  [Insert any ex-IFBB pro's name here]
S

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2014, 08:11:46 AM »
Finding such a woman always means you take on the role of the woman in the relationship since you're so love-struck, you find yourself treating her with the type of affection that makes you a predictable, sappy, estrogen-filled beta male. Thus, this woman is bound to overstep her boundaries and lose respect for you eventually, which will lead to her "falling out of love" for you.

I sound like a cynic in all this, but a man "falling in love" with a woman never, ever ends well. Now, a man "falling in love" in the sense that he treats the woman like his favorite piece of property is more likely to keep his woman, since women by nature prefer a dominant male over a sappy little pussy whipped homo.

Merely stating the facts. You can't win against nature.
can you explain this more-I like this -I never gave affection to my ex-yet with my gf now I give a lot of it-but I don't wanna go overboard where I seem to be sappy-its really the first time ive really been in love and im def not a beta trust me-lol