Author Topic: The movie Interstellar reveals the truth  (Read 11824 times)

Simple Simon

Re: The movie Interstellar reveals the truth
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2014, 11:27:08 AM »
Calm down Simplton. I didn't actually work for Nasa, or have an inside track to top secret files.  Of course I only know what I read, same as you.  We're just a bunch of knuckleheads on a bodybuilding forum discussing world affairs.  I don't know if we stepped on the moon or not.  The government tells me we did so why should I not believe them?  I'm sure you believe every version of the rise and fall of the British empire your government tells you with out question.

Great, glad we have cleared that up you fucking buffoon.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2014, 11:28:58 AM »
These 'Wow, did I just blow your mind or what with my outlandish horseshit?' end questions always leave me comically baffled. You spout a glob of foiler site irrelevance and then wrap it up with some smug 'Can't pull the wool over my eyes' rhetorical question, like you've convinced anyone of anything. Just makes you appear desperate to connect with the one other equally deluded ignoramus on the board, willing to sacrifice his common sense and dignity for a bit of ridiculously improbable revisionism. Kinda nailed it, didn't I?

So you will be walking out of the movie of your idol when they state that the moon landing was fake?  It's Nolans statement, not mine.  I'm on the fence, somethings don't add up.  Sorry for questioning the status quo.  Carry on.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
Great, glad we have cleared that up you fucking buffoon.

You are off my Christmas list.

Simple Simon

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 12:13:27 PM »
You are off my Christmas list.
Im pretty sure I was never on it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 12:50:10 PM »
Who gives a fuck.  Out of the hundreds of billions spent on the Space program we got Tang, Tempurpedic mattresses and airbags

& space pen  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2014, 12:52:03 PM »
We were on the moon. FACT.

Still no Wiggs astronauts on the moon  :'( :'( :'(

;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2014, 01:28:01 PM »
Space Travel is centuries away......we got a long way to go...fuck, we're struggling to get to Mars.....imagine being in a fucking space shuttle for 5 months, one way to Mars and another 5 months to get back to earth. we will never make any space vehicle that will be able to travel at the speed of light....that's 5.5 million miles per hour or 186,000 miles a second....no fucking way

In 1986 NASA took a female high school teacher and threw her in the Space Shuttle...That move alone should tell you that it's just a dog and pony show. Way too many brilliant minds work at NASA for the space shuttle sham to be their only thing that goes into space.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2014, 02:44:18 PM »

It's possible we went to the moon.  It's also possible that a "reflector" could have easily been fired to the moon - much easier than landing buggies and people.

howard, what has always bothered me is the video of the lunar module taking back off, returning to the orbiting ship.   That video has always looked shaky, to say the least.  

I could care less either way - maybe we landed, maybe not.  But have you seen some of the analysis on video/pics from the landing?  The people analyzing the video have found flaws that show, if nothing else, the "live" video and doctored photos are questionable.   Maybe we walked it and released a movie, maybe we just orbited, who knows.  

But IMO, it's tough for anyone to watch a critique/analysis and still believe 100% of what NASA says about the landing.  I invite you, if you have a chance over the long weekend, to watch a video.   There may be moments of "wait, why did they manufacture this pic" or "Woah, that really looks fishy".

I hear ya, but we really landed on the moon , on Apollo 11, 12, 13 ( *accident),then  14,15, 16 and 17.
A 1 shot hoax, is tough, but might have a slim shot of pulling it off?????????????
BUT, what about ALL of the Apollo missions over a few years. Think about it bro.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2014, 04:19:23 PM »
So you will be walking out of the movie of your idol when they state that the moon landing was fake?  It's Nolans statement, not mine.  I'm on the fence, somethings don't add up.  Sorry for questioning the status quo.  Carry on.

Unless it's a documentary, contrary to what I've been told, pretty sure I'll sit and enjoy. Real to you, though? Unfortunate.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »
In a world of free people authority must always be maintained by lies.  That's the starting point.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2014, 06:51:41 PM »
These 'Wow, did I just blow your mind or what with my outlandish horseshit?' end questions always leave me comically baffled. You spout a glob of foiler site irrelevance and then wrap it up with some smug 'Can't pull the wool over my eyes' rhetorical question, like you've convinced anyone of anything. Just makes you appear desperate to connect with the one other equally deluded ignoramus on the board, willing to sacrifice his common sense and dignity for a bit of ridiculously improbable revisionism. Kinda nailed it, didn't I?

The Ugly taking ownership.  Damn, that was fierce.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »
The Ugly taking ownership.  Damn, that was fierce.

It was probably the highlight of his year. Glad I could help. ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »
It was probably the highlight of his year. Glad I could help. ;D

Thanks, man. Feared I was fastly approaching yet another highlight-free year. Saved by a generous foiler, much appreciated.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2014, 11:48:59 PM »
i can't believe some people still think that pyramids, stone henge etc were built by humans

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2014, 12:04:06 AM »
I really like free thinkers and people who question authority.

However, conspiracy theorists(and those that follow them) can fuck themselves and then die.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2014, 01:56:07 AM »
I really like free thinkers and people who question authority.

However, conspiracy theorists(and those that follow them) can fuck themselves and then die.

I'm so with you here, buddy.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2014, 02:54:31 AM »
The Egyptians erected obelisks that even with today's modern cranes cannot be lifted.  Nobody really knows how it was done, only theories.
Your mother lifted erected things with her mouth.

Do you need a good place for English classes, bro?

You know, your bad spelling, in the days of spell check no less, do not exactly reinforce your conspiracy views with credibility lol.

You can't even spell, yet you are dishing out bro science as if it was generally accepted mainstream views.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2014, 02:59:08 AM »
i can't believe some people still think that pyramids, stone henge etc were built by humans
Who else built them, you think?

Chimps and dogs?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2014, 03:15:23 AM »
It's easy to prove the human moon landing was real.  Just send up another spacecraft.....  oh shit...
Ψ

Complex Carbs

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2014, 03:21:58 AM »
It's easy to prove the human moon landing was real.  Just send up another spacecraft.....  oh shit...
Hey you offspring of 5 generations inbreeding.

Have you been awared of.......google "apollo landing site pics LRO"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »
They should put a prison on the moon..now that would be cool

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2014, 03:22:23 PM »

And how would we prove that one was real? The truth is there's nothing more to be learned there. See what you're doing, but it implies all the shuttle missions were faked as well. Shuttle technology certainly could have repeated the moon landing, but it's apparently unnecessary, and it wouldn't satisfy your crowd regardless.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »
If you guys think that people who claim the moon landing was faked are nuts you should read about people who actually believe the earth is flat.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2014, 03:26:59 PM »
If you guys think that people who claim the moon landing was faked are nuts you should read about people who actually believe the earth is flat.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

There was a guy on a forum i was on a few years ago arguing that all the animals on Noahs Arc had solar panels built into them to create energy because they wouldn't have had enough food.

Someone actually pointed out to him that the animals were below deck and as such wouldn't have had much benefit from solar panels

I dont know which poster was the dumbest.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »
There was a guy on a forum i was on a few years ago arguing that all the animals on Noahs Arc had solar panels built into them to create energy because they wouldn't have had enough food.

Someone actually pointed out to him that the animals were below deck and as such wouldn't have had much benefit from solar panels

I dont know which poster was the dumbest.

lol