Author Topic: Off for 4 weeks, want back on  (Read 3215 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Off for 4 weeks, want back on
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 06:58:20 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 07:04:06 AM »
You guys don't even realize you sound like a bunch of junkies. Instead of the heroin fix you need a steroid syringe fix. If ever you guys have to go off because of something like an enlarged prostate, heart or other problem you will be hating life when your body looks soft and fat.  

Don't lie to yourself or others. You know no matter what you do in the gym that in one year clean you will look like absolute crap.

I don't understand why you can't be satisfied with a physique that comes from lifting and doing cardio clean. Are you really that disturbed and insecure that you need praise from others on what an amazing physique you have? I bet all of you deny use when a non lifter asks because that would take away the praise they give you and would give it rightly to the drug.

Steroids without a doubt give a feeling of well being. It makes you feel confident, aggressive, and it is an antidepressant. When you completely stop using and I don't mean just 3-4 weeks you'll notice feeling depressed, nervous and slightly timid.  You're body's own source of test is shut down and now your body is very adept at aromatase converting what little test you have into estrogen. I can hear the drug addicts self proclaimed doctors of pharmacology saying I will just use an anti estrogen and LH pins.  Just madness.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »
I've been cruising on 300of test prop for three months, down to 100/wk this month and probably will take a month completely off. Ive already adjusted to looking smaller, less pump, but otherwise everything is about the same, weight stayed the same, strength almost the same, overall I feel pretty damn good, just in another way of "good". I'm pretty confident I could go off for whatever time and just keep on training, as training has always been a pleasure for me.

Dont talk so much. Prove it! Go totally off. NO DRUGS IN YOUR BODY for 1 year and tell me how pleasure u feel about your workouts! Please do!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »
Beats being a dumb fuck like you, now piss off. And I look awesome, so fuck you, I win.
Some can still look great with no drugs.  Ponder this one.

Juicers on a whole are a joke.  It's as if most just watched Pumping Iron and thought by joining Golds and juicing, they too were going to follow in Arnold's footsteps.  Reality is, most don't have the genetics to warrant the drugs and few even train that hard.  Many grunt and make dumb faces like Boston Lloyd, but it's more in their mind that their busting their ass.

Today all you see are mind muscle connection pussies lifting no weight and relying on all drugs.  It's laughable.
Then you have all the HRT clowns who never achieved squat in a gym, but now are grandpa jacked and look ridiculous.  Nothing worse than a 55 year old walking around in a string tank top working on his tan.

Current gyms are in a sad state.  The modern day pussy syndrome. ;)
N

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 07:11:59 AM »
You guys don't even realize you sound like a bunch of junkies. Instead of the heroin fix you need a steroid syringe fix. If ever you guys have to go off because of something like an enlarged prostate, heart or other problem you will be hating life when your body looks soft and fat.  

Don't lie to yourself or others. You know no matter what you do in the gym that in one year clean you will look like absolute crap.

I don't understand why you can't be satisfied with a physique that comes from lifting and doing cardio clean. Are you really that disturbed and insecure that you need praise from others on what an amazing physique you have? I bet all of you deny use when a non lifter asks because that would take away the praise they give you and would give it rightly to the drug.

Steroids without a doubt give a feeling of well being. It makes you feel confident, aggressive, and it is an antidepressant. When you completely stop using and I don't mean just 3-4 weeks you'll notice feeling depressed, nervous and slightly timid.  You're body's own source of test is shut down and now your body is very adept at aromatase converting what little test you have into estrogen. I can hear the drug addicts self proclaimed doctors of pharmacology saying I will just use an anti estrogen and LH pins.  Just madness.

u know what u natural guys sound like?THE WAY U JUST SAID THAT THING ABOUT IF A PERSON EVER HAD TO GO OFF TRT THEY WOULD HATE LIFE WHEN THEY GOT SOFT AND FAT ???THATS THE REASON IM DOING TRT SO I DONT HAVE TO BE SOFT AND FAT,U SOUND LIKE U GOT SOME EXPERIANCE WITH THAT,PLEASE SHARE IF U DO. im gonna be 50 in a few months and got ZERO HEALTH PROBLEMS,and when is it wrong to do something a doctor tells u to do? my test levels where low and my DOCTOR told me to use testosterone,i told him about the times i did some cycles in my younger years but he even said i didnt stay on long enough for my test levels to be permanantly shut down, i did my 12 week cycles and stayed off sometimes 3 yrs or more,i remember in the mid 90,s i went more than 5 yrs using nothing. im not some 17 yr old kid using testosterone thinking im gonna become like arnold,if the doctor told u to take blood pressure meds or some other medicine for a condition u had it would be alright i guess wouldnt it? go  think about some more negative shit to say about people who are on TRT,i bet i looked better at 15 than most of you natural guys always moaning about the TRT dudes and i was NATURAL. to be honest id rather live with some gusto for life and feel good and die at 75 than feel like shit and BE FAT AND SOFT and live to 85-90,WHO WANTS TO LIVE FEELING LIKE SHIT?QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ANYDAY
R

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 07:13:58 AM »

Juicers on a whole are a joke.  It's as if most just watched Pumping Iron and thought by joining Golds and juicing, they too were going to follow in Arnold's footsteps.  Reality is, most don't have the genetics to warrant the drugs and few even train that hard.  Many grunt and make dumb faces like Boston Lloyd, but it's more in their mind that their busting their ass.

Today all you see are mind muscle connection pussies lifting no weight and relying on all drugs.  It's laughable.
Then you have all the HRT clowns who never achieved squat in a gym, but now are grandpa jacked and look ridiculous.  Nothing worse than a 55 year old walking around in a string tank top working on his tan.

I was very good before touching gear as I had way over a DECADE of training in me. Without gear, I would be about 15-20lbs less but still the same shape, just smaller and was always respected by the juicers as they knew what I could do.

DO NOT put in in the category of them fucktards, you don't owe me anything, but I took my time going into this...

?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 07:18:40 AM »

i stopped cold turkey for 6 yearsfrom steroids and training  and didnt feel bad at all, ni problems with libido or depression or everything..didnt even care that i was alot smaller and out of shape

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2014, 07:35:03 AM »

i was training since i was 12 yrs old and never touched a steroid till i was 19 or so,that was some dbol for 6 weeks.i already built a base and was pretty decent for a 15 yr old kid, never got into a serious cycle till 1998,before that id dip and dab but always stopped out after 6 -8 weeks or so cause i was scared of the side effects. i was mostly lifting for my wrestling and my MMA to help me get stronger and in better shape,i know i trained hard and dont need to prove it to anyone,especially on these boards.
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2014, 08:37:16 AM »
i was training since i was 12 yrs old and never touched a steroid till i was 19 or so,that was some dbol for 6 weeks.i already built a base and was pretty decent for a 15 yr old kid, never got into a serious cycle till 1998,before that id dip and dab but always stopped out after 6 -8 weeks or so cause i was scared of the side effects. i was mostly lifting for my wrestling and my MMA to help me get stronger and in better shape,i know i trained hard and dont need to prove it to anyone,especially on these boards.
GRACIE  WE ARE FROM SAME AREA/ERA ,,ONCE YOU GOT INTO HARDCORE GYM ,THE GUYS THEN COPS/FIREMAN/BBERS ALL PAL AROUND SAME CIRCLE,THEY ALL SAID 'TEST IS BEST'ALL WERE HUGE THEN 80'S/90'S HUGE BIG ARMS/ABS WERE NOT EVEN MENTION UNTIL SHOW TIME,BIG CHESTS..LOVING LIFE IN THERE 20/30'S...ERA IS GONE..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2014, 08:44:06 AM »
GRACIE  WE ARE FROM SAME AREA/ERA ,,ONCE YOU GOT INTO HARDCORE GYM ,THE GUYS THEN COPS/FIREMAN/BBERS ALL PAL AROUND SAME CIRCLE,THEY ALL SAID 'TEST IS BEST'ALL WERE HUGE THEN 80'S/90'S HUGE BIG ARMS/ABS WERE NOT EVEN MENTION UNTIL SHOW TIME,BIG CHESTS..LOVING LIFE IN THERE 20/30'S...ERA IS GONE..

yea man that was a great time, i was this young 16 yr old kid who was working out around pro's,top nationals guys,jersey state winners ect,it was awesome time. the test was clean back then and easy to get also,it was all over the gym ;)
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2014, 08:46:46 AM »
yea man that was a great time, i was this young 16 yr old kid who was working out around pro's,top nationals guys,jersey state winners ect,it was awesome time. the test was clean back then and easy to get also,it was all over the gym ;)
THERE was no supplements to buy at counter 'if there was a counter ,a box of chalky protein bars,u nod they pulled bottle from counter ,dipped into gym bag,,done..

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2014, 09:49:04 AM »

some of this is true, but what about guys who are on TRT. I was 26 and my test level was 330. Thats no joke, and is low as fuck. my urologist diagnosed me with hypogonadism.
TRT has been fun because up until then, gains were sloppy and skinny fat. Now, I look like a man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2014, 10:27:30 AM »
I keep it low because I hate feeling bloated. I'm good with 1/2 to 1 but I've been off for almost 11/2 months and my joints and motivation are fu.cked.

That is what happens when you rely on "outside help." Once you're off, youre screwed.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
That is what happens when you rely on "outside help." Once you're off, youre screwed.

Being natty (small and weak=screwed to me) so I guess it's all about perceptions, huh???
?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2014, 11:39:51 AM »
Whats the point of being a dick and pointing fingers at guys who use or have used steroids?  As if them using steroids somehow affected your life in any way..  ???

Drogon

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 12:05:08 PM »

I was very good before touching gear as I had way over a DECADE of training in me. Without gear, I would be about 15-20lbs less but still the same shape, just smaller and was always respected by the juicers as they knew what I could do.

DO NOT put in in the category of them fucktards, you don't owe me anything, but I took my time going into this...

That's like me. Started training hard when I was 17. Started juicing when I was 29. But been a consistant juicer since. (39 now) Albeit low doses. The shape I had was with me before I started juicing. But of course, it looks better now.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »
Whats the point of being a dick and pointing fingers at guys who use or have used steroids?  As if them using steroids somehow affected your life in any way..  ???

exactly man,i never start no threads on how natural guys pretty much never make any progress,or how it takes a natural guy 10yrs to make the progress of someone who did a nice 5 month cycle,personally i have no problem with guys being natural,a huge part of my life i stayed natural in between cycles,id go 5 yrs sometime training natural.only time i have a problem with it is when they HIJACK OUR THREAD and start talking their same old bullshit about this and that.i leave their threads alone and they should respect our threads also,their wouldnt be any of these stupid debates,honestly do they think they r telling me stuff i never heard before?do they think OK,ONCE I SAY THESE THINGS ALL THOSE GUYS R GOING TO FLUSH THEIR GEAR AND GO NATURAL AGAIN ??? honestly i just think they voice their frustration of never making any progress when they hit their late 30's and up out on our threads just to be able to vent at someone. i think a guy can make decent progress natural when they r younger,under 35 or so,but alot of us NEED TRT  TO BRING OUR TEST UP TO A NORMAL POINT,whats wrong with that?
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2014, 01:58:26 PM »
That's like me. Started training hard when I was 17. Started juicing when I was 29. But been a consistant juicer since. (39 now) Albeit low doses. The shape I had was with me before I started juicing. But of course, it looks better now.

great post man, thats what im talking about.i was training since i was 11 or 12 and never touched a roid till i was 19 or so,at 15 i already had some decent muscle for a kid and by 18 i was benching 400lbs and had 17 and ahalf inch arms,the cycles here and there just helped me along. now im on TRT cause i need it,now cause i want it
R

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »

sad but mostly true post

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2014, 02:00:35 PM »
Id like to try going completely off at point like this..
Do you plan using clomid or anything or just cold turkey?

Cold turkey, I think I'll get back on after a month, to get in shape for the summer fun, so no ned for additional drugs.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2014, 02:02:40 PM »

Steroids without a doubt give a feeling of well being. It makes you feel confident, aggressive, and it is an antidepressant. When you completey stop using and I don't mean just 3-4 weeks you'll notice feeling depressed, nervous and slightly timid.  You're body's own source of test is shut down and now your body is very adept at aromatase converting what little test you have into estrogen. I can hear the drug addicts self proclaimed doctors of pharmacology saying I will just use an anti estrogen and LH pins.  Just madness.

You're an old bitter fool.  The amount of pussy I've got just because of my body would make you cry in the pillow at night.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »
exactly man,i never start no threads on how natural guys pretty much never make any progress,or how it takes a natural guy 10yrs to make the progress of someone who did a nice 5 month cycle,personally i have no problem with guys being natural,a huge part of my life i stayed natural in between cycles,id go 5 yrs sometime training natural.only time i have a problem with it is when they HIJACK OUR THREAD and start talking their same old bullshit about this and that.i leave their threads alone and they should respect our threads also,their wouldnt be any of these stupid debates,honestly do they think they r telling me stuff i never heard before?do they think OK,ONCE I SAY THESE THINGS ALL THOSE GUYS R GOING TO FLUSH THEIR GEAR AND GO NATURAL AGAIN ??? honestly i just think they voice their frustration of never making any progress when they hit their late 30's and up out on our threads just to be able to vent at someone. i think a guy can make decent progress natural when they r younger,under 35 or so,but alot of us NEED TRT  TO BRING OUR TEST UP TO A NORMAL POINT,whats wrong with that?
good post

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »
Dont talk so much. Prove it! Go totally off. NO DRUGS IN YOUR BODY for 1 year and tell me how pleasure u feel about your workouts! Please do!

I've been training for 10 years before i tried drugs. would be no issue, I have other stuff going on for me, so I'd survive it. Tho I have no reason to do that. Most probably I won't ever go completely off  test after I turn 30. It will be healthier to be on, than off.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »

You're an old bitter fool.  The amount of pussy I've got just because of my body would make you cry in the pillow at night.

;D
R

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2014, 04:02:35 PM »
sad state of affairs, men nowodays are pussies... manhood in a bottle , a pill or a needle.