Author Topic: Off for 4 weeks, want back on  (Read 3214 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Off for 4 weeks, want back on
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »
sad state of affairs, men nowodays are pussies... manhood in a bottle , a pill or a needle.

Urban dick posting up his two cents like an idiot.  Glad to see you stay the course of being a moron! !

::)
Mr. AZ 2003

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2014, 12:30:33 AM »
sad state of affairs, men nowodays are pussies... manhood in a bottle , a pill or a needle.

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »

what he really meant to say was, u men nowdays that use a pill or needles have alot more affairs and get all the pussy ;)
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2014, 06:29:01 AM »
what he really meant to say was, u men nowdays that use a pill or needles have alot more affairs and get all the pussy ;)

To be precise - a male after 30yo actually starts to become less of a male (physiologically), regardless of how tough he is mentally. I guess it's quite understandable that not everyone wants to succumb to that process.
 And some may naturally lack testosterone from a get go. There are two ways - to accept it and continue the miserable existence or to correct the errors of nature.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2014, 06:44:01 AM »
To be precise - a male after 30yo actually starts to become less of a male (physiologically), regardless of how tough he is mentally. I guess it's quite understandable that not everyone wants to succumb to that process.
 And some may naturally lack testosterone from a get go. There are two ways - to accept it and continue the miserable existence or to correct the errors of nature.

exactly,my doctor even told me ill feel alot better with my testosterone levels at a higher(correct) dosage,like i always said, TRT has changed my life for the better,i wasnt going to be miserable and accept that shit of low test.
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »
exactly,my doctor even told me ill feel alot better with my testosterone levels at a higher(correct) dosage,like i always said, TRT has changed my life for the better,i wasnt going to be miserable and accept that shit of low test.

No wonder. Test is a great exogenous substance to have in the body after 35-40, regardless of being a bb'er or not. If someone feel less of a "man" because of that, well probably there was no "man" to begin with.