Author Topic: Off for 4 weeks, want back on  (Read 3213 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Off for 4 weeks, want back on
« on: December 09, 2014, 06:59:52 PM »
Man it sucks being off, especially when on TRT. Like whats really keeping u from loading 2cc instead of 1cc, cuz you gotta pin weekly anyway. Hate this shit

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Off for 4 weeks, want back on
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 07:11:28 PM »
Man it sucks being off, especially when on TRT. Like whats really keeping u from loading 2cc instead of 1cc, cuz you gotta pin weekly anyway. Hate this shit

im in same boat man,i ran out of juice and its been 4 weeks now and cant do my TRT,i cant even get a boner and have no sex drive,it sucks ass.ill b getting something this week though and b back on
R

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 07:37:47 PM »
im in same boat man,i ran out of juice and its been 4 weeks now and cant do my TRT,i cant even get a boner and have no sex drive,it sucks ass.ill b getting something this week though and b back on

You didn't know you where going to run out and started tapering down? I was also off for about a month got back on 3 weeks ago. I start out with test prop every day with 1/2 a cc of test e every 2 day by the third week I drop the prop and boom blood level hold steady. Just I nice way to get back on and you can start getting your blood levels up faster

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »
just finished a short cruise as well. Lost fullness, strength, drive, hornyness and less lean. Had it down to 200mg prop/week but just was losing motivation. So fuck it, added enanthate to just free myelf of all the pins and a nice 30ish mg dbal per day, feel so much better after a mere week not even...
?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 07:47:54 PM »
If you're cruisin, you're losin

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »
just finished a short cruise as well. Lost fullness, strength, drive, hornyness and less lean. Had it down to 200mg prop/week but just was losing motivation. So fuck it, added enanthate to just free myelf of all the pins and a nice 30ish mg dbal per day, feel so much better after a mere week not even...

I was at 350mg prop a week. Every day injections I would do eod but the pain was so fucking bad. I'm so much happier to be back on test e. With 50mg Abombs

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 07:58:09 PM »
I was at 350mg prop a week. Every day injections I would do eod but the pain was so fucking bad. I'm so much happier to be back on test e. With 50mg Abombs

I was on prop on purpose to be able to do short cruises here and there but the hell with it. I doubt I'll ever drop under 500mg again, if I do, not for long. A bombs are nice but destroy my stomach so bad! But enjoy them bad boys!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 10:20:38 PM »
You also get so emotional when test levels plummet !! Yuck....
Mr. AZ 2003

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
You also get so emotional when test levels plummet !! Yuck....

Like a 16 year old girl, no sex drive, depressed, fell like crying. Sounds like my typical Saturday night

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »

Are you at least still going to the gym?  Don't tell me your some slack jawed homo who can't even workout unless your on.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 11:54:54 PM »
Like a 16 year old girl, no sex drive, depressed, fell like crying. Sounds like my typical Saturday night

Yup
Mr. AZ 2003

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2014, 12:51:51 AM »
Must really suck to be dependent on artificial hormones for your strength/size/emotional well being, suppose that's the down side of taking the easy way out, karma in a sense.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2014, 01:00:27 AM »

I keep it low because I hate feeling bloated. I'm good with 1/2 to 1 but I've been off for almost 11/2 months and my joints and motivation are fu.cked.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:53 AM »
Are you at least still going to the gym?  Don't tell me your some slack jawed homo who can't even workout unless your on.

Nope i still lift, 3 x a week full body routine each time i go.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 03:50:19 AM »

Wimps! >:(

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 04:28:03 AM »
Im down from 500mg test/500mg mast/50mg anavar to 250mg of test E weekly.
My libido is MUCH better, I sleep better, feel more healthy overall.

Im also progressing in the gym, getting bigger. For info i was cutting while blasting, that could explain why i had low libido.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 04:33:01 AM »
i have to play with my cock for 5 minutes or so just to get a boner,my sex drive is really fucked also.im moody as hell also and feel like jumping off a bridge,the jumping off a bridge part is normal for me though and has nothing to do with being off the juice.my buddies hooking me up this week so ill be ok,plus im going to COLOMBIA next week and ill b visiting some pharmacies,ill be there 2 weeks or so
R

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 04:34:38 AM »
Must really suck to be dependent on artificial hormones for your strength/size/emotional well being, suppose that's the down side of taking the easy way out, karma in a sense.

x2 not to bright
Ψ

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 04:46:19 AM »
4 weeka off is not off, u still got high levels of test in your body haha. Give it one year and u will realise what you tought is the result from hard training, dedication and what the pills and needels gave u haha. Just to get a reality check.

I want all roids loosers to line up on their knees infront of me an praise me! Im your Lord!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 04:52:22 AM »
I've been cruising on 300of test prop for three months, down to 100/wk this month and probably will take a month completely off. Ive already adjusted to looking smaller, less pump, but otherwise everything is about the same, weight stayed the same, strength almost the same, overall I feel pretty damn good, just in another way of "good". I'm pretty confident I could go off for whatever time and just keep on training, as training has always been a pleasure for me.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 04:57:33 AM »
4 weeka off is not off, u still got high levels of test in your body haha. Give it one year and u will realise what you tought is the result from hard training, dedication and what the pills and needels gave u haha. Just to get a reality check.

I want all roids loosers to line up on their knees infront of me an praise me! Im your Lord!

I haven't juiced since 04, and was just about as strong a few years ago as I was when juicing. I don't lift heavy anymore so there's no way of knowing without picking up intensity, but I'm sure I could be right back to benching 365ish within two months, clean.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2014, 06:36:37 AM »

Beats being a dumb fuck like you, now piss off. And I look awesome, so fuck you, I win.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:21 AM »
I've been cruising on 300of test prop for three months, down to 100/wk this month and probably will take a month completely off. Ive already adjusted to looking smaller, less pump, but otherwise everything is about the same, weight stayed the same, strength almost the same, overall I feel pretty damn good, just in another way of "good". I'm pretty confident I could go off for whatever time and just keep on training, as training has always been a pleasure for me.

Id like to try going completely off at point like this..
Do you plan using clomid or anything or just cold turkey?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2014, 06:52:22 AM »
Id like to try going completely off at point like this..
Do you plan using clomid or anything or just cold turkey?

At least hand-wave a PCT of some sort. If not HCG (when I am done with gear, I want to be done with needles) than Nolva and (maybe) Clomid.