Author Topic: Bug Chasing and Barebacking  (Read 23731 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Bug Chasing and Barebacking
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 09:15:33 PM »
Well, he is after all your brother in law.

Haha well maybe I should say like a blood brother... That's what I meant

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 09:22:36 PM »
Its not unusual for Navy Mike to make a comment like that. His stance toward black people is quite obvious in other threads.

Here is my stance on this, I don't hate anyone because of there way of life or skin color I dislike people based on their actions. I served with serval black, white, Latin guys I would have taking a blood for with out second thought because they where good people.

The current black culture is one of, disrespect, violence, zero like of responsibility and accountability and the cash for money with zero education. They have all the handouts on the world and still complain it's everyone's else's fault. This is not all black but let's call it like it is that IS the culture

I feel the same way about white trash people having 5 kids on welfare

Or Mexicans raising 10 kids and working manual labor jobs with zero push to educated there next generations

They are all parasites that myself and anyone else who has driving and determination in life to get a career will end up paying fir deeply in the future. America isn't what it used to be and with the way things are with my generation it will only get worse

That's why I dislike some people  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 04:42:09 AM »
Here is my stance on this, I don't hate anyone because of there way of life or skin color I dislike people based on their actions. I served with serval black, white, Latin guys I would have taking a blood for with out second thought because they where good people.

The current black culture is one of, disrespect, violence, zero like of responsibility and accountability and the cash for money with zero education. They have all the handouts on the world and still complain it's everyone's else's fault. This is not all black but let's call it like it is that IS the culture

Or Mexicans raising 10 kids and working manual labor jobs with zero push to educated there next generations

They are all parasites that myself and anyone else who has driving and determination in life to get a career will end up paying fir deeply in the future. America isn't what it used to be and with the way things are with my generation it will only get worse

Fully agree.

Then there are of course those that step out of the mold who act more white, like Parker, Wiggs etc

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 05:34:42 AM »
I thought I was going to learn how to catch butterflies and ride a horse without a saddle.

I should have known better.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2015, 02:54:20 PM »

if you had "driving and determination" you wouldn't have ended up in the navy, you would have done something respectable like gone to college->postgraduate school

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2015, 03:20:57 PM »
if you had "driving and determination" you wouldn't have ended up in the navy, you would have done something respectable like gone to college->postgraduate school

Ummmm why do you think I got out? I'm am in school, so when I get out I have a degree and 9 years of work experience in the field I'm studying for...

Because no one joins the navy and gets out to do other things

I didn't have money for school at 17 and there is no way I would have taking school for granted and pissed it away. With out the military there is no way is be at a point to afford it and know how important it is

Thanks for sharing with me the stupidest thing I'll read all day

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2015, 03:27:40 PM »
I'd never heard of this until it became a topic on this site. I could've done without ever reading about this abhorrent trend.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2015, 03:43:12 PM »
if you had "driving and determination" you wouldn't have ended up in the navy,

If you had drive and determination you wouldn't be black.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »
Yes, I am gay and don't worry about judging me or anyone else for that matter.

The typical insults that many make here towards gay and lesbian groups don't really bother me at all.

I am cut from a different breed of gay men. BayGBM is another guy that doesn't get butt hurt (pun intended) at all.

"1"
I didn't know gay people were into bodybuilding?  When did this start? :D
N

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2015, 03:49:05 PM »
If you had drive and determination you wouldn't be black.

Oh he's black?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »
Oh he's black?

i am? news to my parents

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2015, 07:07:50 PM »
OmR is like the gay father I wish I always had....he's very special to me.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2015, 08:14:48 PM »
Bareback party at 11:20

:o

that's gross. fucking whole video of flamers.  where were the gerbils?

my suggestion if you are gay is to get a tranny that looks like a girl.

i highly doubt a guy hanging with this tranny would be doing that shit.  

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2015, 10:12:52 PM »
What disgusting sick dirty guys. Baygym must be creaming himself watching all that anal gangbang shit. This sounds cruel but these fags truly deserve to die of AIDS.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2015, 10:16:10 PM »
What disgusting sick dirty guys. Baygym must be creaming himself watching all that anal gangbang shit. This sounds cruel but these fags truly deserve to die of AIDS.

Ya well they are doing nothing good for society but spreading sickness. A horrible one at that

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2015, 10:22:40 PM »
So what's the real reason for this for a guy like Tbombz?

Is it so he can spend his whole life on government assistance?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2015, 10:25:42 PM »
Can you imagine how many diseases the guy who got fucked up his ass unprotected with 50+ raw loads shot inside him? Definitely AIDS but probably he also got some clymydia, gonnahrea, herpes and syphillus. And the all of the other guys who stuck their cock in his ass also got exposed to that same cocktail of blood/cum and diseases. And they mentioned guys from all world that fucked him. Those guys will now go to similar gay parties back home and continue to spread diseases. So no wonder they are all dying.

But here is the big risk. Some of these guys are bi. They might fuck a chick and that's how it gets spread into broader society.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2015, 10:29:36 PM »
Can you imagine how many diseases the guy who got fucked up his ass unprotected with 50+ raw loads shot inside him? Definitely AIDS but probably he also got some clymydia, gonnahrea, herpes and syphillus. And the all of the other guys who stuck their cock in his ass also got exposed to that same cocktail of diseases. And they mentioned guys from all world that fucked him. Those guys will now go to similar gay parties back home and continue to spread diseases. So no wonder they are all dying.

But here is the big risk. Some of these guys are bi. They might fuck a chick and that's how it gets spread into broader society.

God I really don't like thinking about that

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2015, 10:51:22 PM »

Why would a gay man be attracted to a man who appears to be a woman.

Would a straight male be attracted to a female to male transsexual who takes testosterone, has big muscles, a beard, breasts removed, hairy all over, going bald, penoris etc?

I'm of the opinion that very few gay men, only bisexual men or men with a "chicks with dicks" fetish are attracted to she males.

Can the gay men of Getbig provide insight, I'm just using common sense here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2015, 11:02:56 PM »

You deride black people, yet have a child with a black woman, and probably are married to one. So, it shows that you really are on the lower level, and view blacks lower than you, and couldn't get with a white person that had class, education, and common sense.

Furthermore, you categorize "black culture" as only having negatives---
"disrespect, violence, zero like of responsibility" as you put it. If you were an observant person, you'd realize thst 1) so called "black culture" is a hybrid of Euro/American and African/American and the negatives that you listed are started appearing roughly at the time of the 70s---due to a certain generation. And this is across the board.  Everybody is a victim now.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2015, 11:05:13 PM »
You deride black people, yet have a child with a black woman, and probably are married to one. So, it shows that you really are on the lower level, and view blacks lower than you, and couldn't get with a white person that had class, education, and common sense.

Furthermore, you categorize "black culture" as only having negatives---
"disrespect, violence, zero like of responsibility" as you put it. If you were an observant person, you'd realize thst 1) so called "black culture" is a hybrid of Euro/American and African/American and the negatives that you listed are started appearing roughly at the time of the 70s---due to a certain generation. And this is across the board.  Everybody is a victim now.

I don't have any children and have a white wife. Wrong person

I totally agree that today's "black culture" can be traced back to that rise of gangs and the drug raise in the black areas in the 60 and 70's. But as of today Parker it is what it is. I'm not her saying whites are right we have plenty problems ourself and I'll be the first to admit that

But with such horrible numbers as single black mothers being almost 90% or the amount of black young men In prison you have to say something is not right and it's going in the wrong direction.

A strong educated black community bring so much to the table and at the end of the day helps America.
That's all I won't at the end of the day everyone to do what they can.

This is not just a black cultural issues at this point but it as bleed over in the white,
Asain and Hispanics.

The simple fact is you can not look me in the face and tell that's today's black youth are furthing the blacks as a people.

No more then I can tell you that John Boehner is good for the country and has everyone's best interests at mind

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2015, 11:16:41 PM »

I don't have any children and have a white wife. Wrong person

I totally agree that today's "black culture" can be traced back to that rise of gangs and the drug raise in the black areas in the 60 and 70's. But as of today Parker it is what it is. I'm not her saying whites are right we have plenty problems ourself and I'll be the first to admit that

But with such horrible numbers as single black mothers being almost 90% or the amount of black young men In prison you have to say something is not right and it's going in the wrong direction.

A strong educated black community bring so much to the table and at the end of the day helps America.
That's all I won't at the end of the day everyone to do what they can.

The only respectable race these days are asians

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
The only respectable race these days are asians

Haha depends on whichs ones. The Japanese are extremely honorable people as are the Koreans. Once you start going a little south tho Thailand, Cambodia watch out they will pick poker the shit out of ya. Trust me been there done that lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2015, 02:46:16 AM »

"she" should come post here. Would be as popular as BayGBM.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2015, 06:33:23 AM »
You know, the moderators ought to put some kind of marker right next to the thread to let people know it is gay/lesbianic in nature.

No offense.