Author Topic: Do Girls Approach You Ever?  (Read 4461 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Do Girls Approach You Ever?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:56 PM »
Always.

RI Viper

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »
Your wrong bro, sorry. And if your mega good looking, this thread isnt about you...as i specified in the thread
So what exactly is this about? Why chicks don't approach lame dudes? You make no sense.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 05:07:38 PM »
It happens but not that often. They try to start a talk, then wait for you to get their number  that's how it happens to me.
 The last time a girl did I was sitting in a tramway and two girls in front of me started to talk and laugh and I knew they gonna say something to me ( They looked at me the whole time and I know they did because I was looking through reflection in the window and saw them looking at my face while I was pretending to look at buildings on our road  ;D). Finally one of them asked me the dumb question " In which station you are going to?" so I replied and she started to ask me about different stations like she wanted some help then we got to different subjects.

Some girls approached me in really weird way, seriously, it's just fucking embarassing for everyone. One time I was at a job interview and apparently a girl was there waiting with me too. I noticed her and kind of hated how the fuck she acts like she was a classy lady or something and she said " You are here for a job interview?" I said " Apparently" and gave her a nod. I have no game/swag but I never start conversations in such dumb ways.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 05:19:02 PM »
Girls typically just smile and acknowledge you, then hope you have the balls to approach.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »
It's happened 3-4 times over the years with girls, once with a guy :-\ (I was playing with his dog, and I guess he took it a different way).

With the girls 3 of the four would've been getbig 4-6's. 1 would've probably been a 7 1/2, but that was sort of mutual thing, that she was quicker to turn romantic.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »
Only when I'm on a diet.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2015, 05:26:20 PM »
It's happened 3-4 times over the years with girls, once with a guy :-\ (I was playing with his dog, and I guess he took it a different way).

With the girls 3 of the four would've been getbig 4-6's. 1 would've probably been a 7 1/2, but that was sort of mutual thing, that she was quicker to turn romantic.

Sorry, broskie. I thought you liking my dog was a ploy for something more.
X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2015, 05:28:45 PM »
Girls typically just smile and acknowledge you, then hope you have the balls to approach.
One day a girl smiled to me but she was with her mother  :-\ The girl was like the best looking girl you see in a month  but her mom was glued to her. I started to check bluetooth on my phone, doing hopeless stuff to get in touch with her but it didn't work. I remember that I thought about writing her a paper with my number in it and something nice ( already did it to one girl with her family ;D ) but ...

I wish I could see her again in this 5 millions city I live in.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2015, 05:30:46 PM »
Many women have approached me at the Popeye's Chicken on Hollywood Blvd.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2015, 05:31:43 PM »
Sorry, broskie. I thought you liking my dog was a ploy for something more.

It's ok, I shouldn't of looked at you dreamily when I said "awesome dog, that is an awesome dog!".

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2015, 05:34:57 PM »
Well greeneyes must be good looking...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2015, 05:36:29 PM »
I smile at women and they smile back but i can never tell if its just being nice or they are interested in possibly more?

RI Viper

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2015, 05:39:35 PM »
I smile at women and they smile back but i can never tell if its just being nice or they are interested in possibly more?
Your testosterone level sounds so low they may not even be acknowledging your manhood. Women feel very comfortable smiling at a non threat. Now take a ruggedly handsome man with an air of danger about him...then the chicks are smoldering with lust.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
Stop crying and man up.

Try harder bitch. Delete your account and accept the loss.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:13 PM »
Your testosterone level sounds so low they may not even be acknowledging your manhood. Women feel very comfortable smiling at a non threat. Now take a ruggedly handsome man with an air of danger about him...then the chicks are smoldering with lust.

Test levels around 4k right now, but thanks for ruining this great thread

RI Viper

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »
Try harder bitch. Delete your account and accept the loss.
Fail.

RI Viper

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »
Test levels around 4k right now, but thanks for ruining this great thread
A thread seeking to rationalize losing was ruined before it started. Bodybuilding is for winners. Perhaps a new hobby for you?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »
Well greeneyes must be good looking...

People out here communicate more and also girls are more open to conversations than in America or Europe. Each culture has it creepiness and I think yours is creepy to talk to strangers in the bus or while waiting in a line. Probably plenty of girls find you attractive too, no homo, and wish they could be with you but they are either shy or find it's not okay to talk to you, just fucking society and it's right and wrong rules that ruins alot of things going on.

The thought that we are going on the west path scares me. We have more and more freaks that doesn't leave their eyes from their phones and angry bitches with headphones to shows their refuse to start any small talk.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2015, 05:57:56 PM »

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2015, 06:01:09 PM »
People out here communicate more and also girls are more open to conversations than in America or Europe. Each culture has it creepiness and I think yours is creepy to talk to strangers in the bus or while waiting in a line. Probably plenty of girls find you attractive too, no homo, and wish they could be with you but they are either shy or find it's not okay to talk to you, just fucking society and it's right and wrong rules that ruins alot of things going on.

The thought that we are going on the west path scares me. We have more and more freaks that doesn't leave their eyes from their phones and angry bitches with headphones to shows their refuse to start any small talk.

Totally agree. Smart phones are ruining how people act. It basically turns women into inapproachable assholes. They just glare into their phones

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Do Girls Approach You Ever?
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2015, 06:05:43 PM »
When I was younger.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2015, 06:58:52 PM »
Bodybuilding is for winners.

Ahhhahahaha! Outed as a moron.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2015, 07:12:13 AM »
On occasion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2015, 07:20:08 AM »
yes

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2015, 07:21:58 AM »
never, but then im rarely away from the keyboard so i keep telling myself thats the reason.