Author Topic: Do Girls Approach You Ever?  (Read 4463 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Do Girls Approach You Ever?
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:07:19 PM »
This thread is for the guys who DOnt have the shredded jaw line, pretty boy shit goin on... For example not for guys like palatinoQ and other guys who claim to sleep with celebs and smash tons of ass on tinder with the slighest effort. This question is for the average decent/normal lookin guy with above average muscle mass and is well kept.

I have maybe been approached by 1 girl and it was a IWNH type. Im always interested in these getbig stories of getting laid and how often its the girl actually approaching? Does it happen often? How can u tell if they want ass? I feel like i get looked at often but, never been tracked down by them.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Do Girls Approach You Ever?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 04:16:00 PM »
My wedding ring is like a magical talisman that keeps them away.

RI Viper

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 04:16:35 PM »
I get hit on by women every day. And I'm talking tens.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 04:17:25 PM »
My wedding ring is like a magical talisman that keeps them away.

Yeah i laugh in idiots faces when i hear "rings attract women". Biggest lie Ive ever heard

But even when my ring comes off, it doesnt work either lol

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 04:20:58 PM »
If you are a good looking dude like me che it don't matter. LOL

TBH I still get chicks talking to me at 37 and i'm "fat" by my estimates with a round face.

I don't give a fuck, I'm married, I'm a good/easy on the eyes looking bruh plus I have a hell of a personality since I was a pimp for so many years.

Increase your "mouth" game and everything else is second place imo. Take control and speak up.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 04:21:34 PM »
I get hit on by women every day. And I'm talking tens.

::)

The Trainer returns.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:22:57 PM »
If you are a good looking dude like me che it don't matter. LOL

TBH I still get chicks talking to me at 37 and i'm "fat" by my estimates with a round face.

I don't give a fuck, I'm married, I'm a good/easy on the eyes looking bruh plus I have a hell of a personality since I was a pimp for so many years.

Increase your "mouth" game and everything else is second place imo. Take control and speak up.

When you say speak up what do you mean? Like project what you are saying with more confidence? I definitely speak softley because im afraid of sounding like an idiot ha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 04:29:02 PM »
If you wait for women to ask you out, you'll be watching a lot of TV on Friday and Saturday night.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 04:31:36 PM »
This thread is for the guys who DOnt have the shredded jaw line, pretty boy shit goin on... For example not for guys like palatinoQ and other guys who claim to sleep with celebs and smash tons of ass on tinder with the slighest effort. This question is for the average decent/normal lookin guy with above average muscle mass and is well kept.

I have maybe been approached by 1 girl and it was a IWNH type. Im always interested in these getbig stories of getting laid and how often its the girl actually approaching? Does it happen often? How can u tell if they want ass? I feel like i get looked at often but, never been tracked down by them.

This does not justify your homosexual lifestyle.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 04:32:56 PM »
When you say speak up what do you mean? Like project what you are saying with more confidence? I definitely speak softley because im afraid of sounding like an idiot ha

You can speak softly and that = "speaking up".

Females usually tell you exactly what's going on in their lives. So if a female was to say "my old man sucks" "he can't even get hard" "I need somebody to fuck the shit out of me"

Your next question should be "are you sucking his dick?" "why is he not getting hard?" "do you lick his balls?" "what are you contributing to the table?"

this doesn't happen. What happens is the guys usually just says "yeah I can appease you"  when in reality she sucks in bed. She can't even suck dick.  She just lays there. She is dry as fuck. Yet you to busy trying to replace the last guy when SHE"S ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM.

SPEAK UP. Question them. Let them set themselves up instead of allowing them to LIE to you!!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 04:38:44 PM »
I was a pretty boy back in the day and women would approach me sometimes
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 04:42:05 PM »
From my experience most are too shy to "start" the convo. I blame social media and cell phones, their eyes are practically glued to the damn things.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 04:42:22 PM »
I was a pretty boy back in the day and women would approach me sometimes

How old are you now?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 04:43:21 PM »
A

RI Viper

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 04:47:43 PM »
You can speak softly and that = "speaking up".

Females usually tell you exactly what's going on in their lives. So if a female was to say "my old man sucks" "he can't even get hard" "I need somebody to fuck the shit out of me"

Your next question should be "are you sucking his dick?" "why is he not getting hard?" "do you lick his balls?" "what are you contributing to the table?"

this doesn't happen. What happens is the guys usually just says "yeah I can appease you"  when in reality she sucks in bed. She can't even suck dick.  She just lays there. She is dry as fuck. Yet you to busy trying to replace the last guy when SHE"S ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM.

SPEAK UP. Question them. Let them set themselves up instead of allowing them to LIE to you!!!!!
WAY too much overthinking and analyzing it. Symptomatic of long nights spent on seduction forums comparing notes with other strike out artists. Bottom line: if you're a stud with the physique and the lifestyle the honies will flock to you.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 04:49:18 PM »
WAY too much overthinking and analyzing it. Symptomatic of b long nights spent on seduction forums comparing notes with other strike out artists. Bottom line: if you're a stud with the physique and the lifestyle the honies will flock to you.

Obviously, but yeah i see hot guys at the airport with hot girls around and i dont see those girls approaching the guy...ever. Maybe at a club or a bar, but not in day to day life

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 04:50:16 PM »
WAY too much overthinking and analyzing it. Symptomatic of long nights spent on seduction forums comparing notes with other strike out artists. Bottom line: if you're a stud with the physique and the lifestyle the honies will flock to you.

The point of this thread is this doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot!

RI Viper

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 04:53:16 PM »
Obviously, but yeah i see hot guys at the airport with hot girls around and i dont see those girls approaching the guy...ever. Maybe at a club or a bar, but not in day to day life
First off, the guys you consider hot are probably very different than what a sexy female considers hot. That being said, I am approached by smoking chicks every day of my life.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 04:54:50 PM »
First off, the guys you consider hot are probably very different than what a sexy female considers hot. That being said, I am approached by smoking chicks every day of my life.

I actually know what a hot guy. I work with very hot women and I know the guys they like. The hipster skinny guy with 5 oclock shadow, cool clothes and rugged jaw line with curly long hair and model good looks. Im not talking about muscle mass

RI Viper

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
The point of this thread is this doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot!
Simmer down little man. It exists for men who have facial aesthetics, proportionate sculpted physiques and top shelf lifestyles. It's going on as we speak. Just not for you.

RI Viper

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 04:56:06 PM »
I actually know what a hot guy. I work with very hot women and I know the guys they like. The hipster skinny guy with 5 oclock shadow, cool clothes and rugged jaw line with curly long hair.
You're lost.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 04:57:30 PM »
Simmer down little man. It exists for men who have facial aesthetics, proportionate sculpted physiques and top shelf lifestyles. It's going on as we speak. Just not for you.

RI Viper.......smh

Delete your account and try again you fucking idiot.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:02 PM »
You're lost.

Your wrong bro, sorry. And if your mega good looking, this thread isnt about you...as i specified in the thread

RI Viper

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:07 PM »
RI Viper.......smh

Delete your account and try again you fucking idiot.
Stop crying and man up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:11 PM »
X