Author Topic: Do Girls Approach You Ever?  (Read 4462 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Do Girls Approach You Ever?
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2015, 07:27:41 AM »
Sometimes but when it does happen, you're in for a treat... Usually it happens with milf. I hooked up with a 40 something teacher where I was working as a consultant and to tell you the truth, I never had sex that good ever again... Too bad I fucked it up!

Most of the time, when I notice they are looking at me I approach them.

It sounds like bullshit but confidence/power/charisma really works wonder even if you look really average.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2015, 07:30:55 AM »
This thread is for the guys who DOnt have the shredded jaw line, pretty boy shit goin on... For example not for guys like palatinoQ and other guys who claim to sleep with celebs and smash tons of ass on tinder with the slighest effort. This question is for the average decent/normal lookin guy with above average muscle mass and is well kept.

I have maybe been approached by 1 girl and it was a IWNH type. Im always interested in these getbig stories of getting laid and how often its the girl actually approaching? Does it happen often? How can u tell if they want ass? I feel like i get looked at often but, never been tracked down by them.

Happened all the time when i was 20-36.

At the University, Work, Out on the street, In the clubs, at the bar etc.

Nowadays when i'm 40+, greying/white hair at the temples and beard, wrinkles, not in the shape i was in in my 30s etc it does not happen anymore, but i have a steady relationship so i couldn't care less. :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 07:37:25 AM »
Occasionally but it's quite rare. It's happening even less now that I'm losing my hair (at the tender age of 26 :'().
The girls that approached me were 6's at best.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2015, 08:20:48 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2015, 08:44:10 AM »
Totally agree. Smart phones are ruining how people act. It basically turns women into inapproachable assholes. They just glare into their phones

Everyone is glued on their f'in cells now and the whole dating sites makes everyone super easy to replace. It's just a never ending rat race.
?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2015, 03:41:39 PM »
I was a pretty boy back in the day and women would approach me sometimes
Same here, not to mention guys.