Author Topic: White cop guns down black man on video. Charged with murder! Live on CNN  (Read 80633 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Holy shit!!!! Breaking news: White cop charged with murder for shooting 50 year old black man in the back.

Officer said he feared for his life.

This happened on Saturday  :o

Stopped for having a break light out.

Live on CNN right now.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
A police officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, is being charged with murder after a bystander's video appears to show him firing at a fleeing suspect eight times or more, reports the Post and Courier. The video, which has not been made public, appears to contradict officer Michael Slager's version of events in the incident on Saturday that left 50-year-old Walter Scott dead. Initially, Slager's attorney released a statement saying that Scott grabbed control of the officer's Taser during a struggle and that Slager fired because he feared for his life. The attorney says he is no longer representing the officer.

"When you're wrong, you're wrong," North Charleston Mayor Keith Summey said today in announcing the murder charges. "When you make a bad decision, don't care if you're behind the shield or a citizen on the street, you have to live with that decision." The shooting took place after Slager stopped Scott about 9:30am for a broken tail light, reports WICV. Scott was wanted on a Family Court warrant, but the specifics of those charges aren't clear. He had been arrested previously on contempt charges for failing to pay child support. The 33-year-old officer is white, and Scott is black.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
WTH? And it looked like he cuffed dude after he shot him....and was yelling to have him put his hands behind his back...was dude dead at the time? No foot chase, just pull out the gun and start shooting? What is the full story?
Damn, just damn.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Holy shit!!!! Breaking news: White cop charged with murder for shooting 50 year old black man in the back.

This happened on Saturday  :o

Live on CNN right now.

Wow wtf? What is goin on with cops...

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Notice all these videos, of cops shooting criminals, never show what the perp did before the cop shot him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
happens all the time

only in this case, it was all caught on camera finally

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
WTH? And it looked like he cuffed dude after he shot him....and was yelling to have him put his hands behind his back...was dude dead at the time?
Don't know if he was dead. This looks fucking terrible though. How many times do you have to shoot someone who is clearly running away from you?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Typical

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
The officer claimed the the suspect went for his taser. It looks like it might be the black object that drops to the floor right at the beginning of the video.

Does that still give the officer the right to shoot a guy running away from him, 8 times?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The officer claimed tht the suspect went for his taser. It looks like it might be the black object that drops to the floor right at the beginning of the video.

Does that still give the officer the right to shoot a guy running away from him, 8 times?

Of course not.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Of course not.
The cop could argue that if he got the taser, then he could have tasered the cop, then shot him with his gun.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The cop could argue that if he got the taser, then he could have tasered the cop, then shot him with his gun.

He could but it won't work. That video is really, really bad.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
doesn't look like a Gentle Giant situation at all, homie was running away then he handcuffed him after shooting?

messed up

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Not surprised

Erik C

• Getbig IV
He was 50 years old. An aspiring rapper. He planned to study medicine, and graduate, then join the Astronaut corp, after he straightened his life out first.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Do you guys think that the cop would have reacted in the same fashion, if it were a white man?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
pigs always kill.  thats what pigs do.  nothing to see here.
a

che

• Getbig V
never show what the perp did before the cop shot him.
He ran.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
The main stream media's job is to keep people divided and inflamed in any and every way possible.  

They are constantly dividing and conquering the people of world using race, sex, religion, politics and social class.

I'm not saying this cop was justified doing this (most are not), but the dumb-dumbs on here eat this shit up every single time.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
He ran.

No fast enough. Real smart move on the perp's part.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I'm sorry, after looking at the video closer, the cop had 1-2 clear seconds to think about/see him running away before he fired.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
He was 50 years old. An aspiring rapper. He planned to study medicine, and graduate, then join the Astronaut corp, after he straightened his life out first.

You forgot showing a pic with his Mommy when he was 8-10 years old.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

This happened on Saturday  :o

Live on CNN right now.

What the fuck is going on with cops these days

That is some fucked up shit. Hopefully he gets some BBC in jail where he belongs

che

• Getbig V
The main stream media's job is to keep people divided and inflamed in any and every way possible.  

They are constantly dividing and conquering the people of world using race, sex, religion politics and social class.

I'm not saying this cop was justified doing this (most are not), but the dumb-dumbs on here eat this shit up every single time.

I agree , crime is crime no matter who commits it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
No justice. No peace.....of peace.