Author Topic: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls  (Read 10989 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2015, 07:08:57 PM »
Its going to come down to her nutrition. I'd be willing to bet she's probably over 18% body fat. Once she gets down to 12-13% it will be a different story.

She was measured at 17 the other day. Is 12 even possible for a natural non competing female?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2015, 07:19:39 PM »
I am guessing that's to reduce my estrogen??? I am not interested in sending myself into menapause. I will stick to DIM which is basically similar to eating a whole heap of brocolli, cabbage and cauliflower.

Only baby brocollini-kale-spinach-black grapes (resveratrol) .............cant eat that white staff    :)

PM  ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2015, 07:38:44 PM »
 Some types of Cellulite can be caused by underlying fat cells protruding outwardly, while simultaneously the connective tissue, called septae, hold the skin in place causing a rippled, or orange peel appearance- similar to a leather chair that has large amounts of stuffing pillowing out while buttons hold the leather skin tightly to the internal rigid structure of the chair....

You can be a rather obese person and still have no cellulite, particularly if you’re male....

"Septae"

There is a type of connective tissue underneath your skin that helps connect your dermis (a skin layer) to the underlying tissues, known as fibrous septae. As you age, this septae can become hardened. This can pull on your skin from the inside. There are also two main ways these septae can connect. In women, they have been shown to tend towards a more perpendicular structure. In men, they have been shown to tend towards a 45 degree angle. This difference in the connective structure of some septae, combined with hormone issue we will talk about later, is thought to account for why women are more likely than men to have cellulite.

This, my friend, is a bit of discouraging news for women, is it not?

Also, booty, I concur: If you fill a deflated balloon, it will thin out the layer of plastic.

Same with skin and muscle tissue, a great way to get rid of wrinkles, hence the popularity of Botox, laser surgery, face-lifts, etc, etc.

Of course the best way to do this would be to build muscle under the skin to pull it tight

Sometimes people lose their wrinkles in the face just by becoming more "plump"

The dilemma here is genetics: How long has the woman been fat? How long has she gone without exercise? Since adipose tissue in these problematic areas on women are mainly caused by high levels of estrogen, poor diet and lack of exercise, you have to look at the aging process for each individual.

A woman that has kept herself in much better shape throughout her youth is going to look better than a woman who waits until she is 50 to hit the gym. Chances are, a woman at 50 won't be able to make much appreciable gains with the improper format of high estrogen, diet un-checked for too long, etc. etc...

Add in some cigs and some alcohol for a good 30 years and she probably won't make any progress at all, as most people are looking for that "overnight-magic-pill" effect.

It is what it is, and I'm just being honest.

To tell a woman that has just stepped into the gym and is in her late 40's that she can look like Nikki Fuller would be a lie, even if she had the proper "assistance"

In this instance, I feel that women are cursed.... and so do they.

Truth?