Author Topic: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls  (Read 10988 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2015, 09:10:18 AM »
Thats Gene Simmons's (KISS) daughter.

Had no idea!
Would have her KiSS my balls and then some...
?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
"Thin Fatties" ~ so typical in the gym.

Their bodies are not set up hormonally to build muscle in the legs. The legs are designed to hold fat (which turns to cottage cheese fat after childbirth) this fat is built when pregnant to assist in feeding the baby and in lactation.

She can exercise all she wants. As long as her hormones are set as that of a woman (which many are NOT nowdays) she will just burn up what little muscle tissue she has in her legs as energy for the rest of her exercise program.

Calories have everything and nothing to do with this female phenomenon.

She would have to change her hormonal protocol and add fat burners that target these stubborn areas. Unfortunately, the hormones and drugs needed do have long-term side effects, not to mention the fact that she will realize that unless she has these drugs in her protocol she will always have that skinny-fatty look.

Now her priorities change. Motherhood becomes second nature, if that.

Down the road her thyroid shuts down. Eventually she looks as if she has never worked out at all.

If her bodyfat gets low enough, her period stops. Now her whole system is upside-down and out of kelter.

It's too bad, it's a curse and a blessing, deciding which road you choose.

In order for a woman to be fit like a competitor, she must defy everything that her genetic makeup has delt her.

She has a right to be muscular and fit, but I've said it a million times before. At what cost? Her cost far surpasses that of a man who just wants to be bigger, more muscular with less bodyfat.

Many of her side effects to drug usage will be irreversible.

Receding hair line, possibly even premature balding, deeper voice, thyroid shutdown, stopped period, clit bigger than her son's wanker....

the list goes on....

for what? A plastic trophy? Attention? More selfies on IG and FB?

Oh wait, she just wants to "look good'... that's what they all say... in the beginning.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2015, 02:37:50 PM »
I just watched Mad Men. No I haven't and I know what wins and it's hard intense weight training.

just like sex  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2015, 03:55:25 PM »

Their bodies are not set up hormonally to build muscle in the legs. The legs are designed to hold fat (which turns to cottage cheese fat after childbirth) this fat is built when pregnant to assist in feeding the baby and in lactation.

She can exercise all she wants. As long as her hormones are set as that of a woman (which many are NOT nowdays) she will just burn up what little muscle tissue she has in her legs as energy for the rest of her exercise program.

She would have to change her hormonal protocol and add fat burners that target these stubborn areas. Unfortunately, the hormones and drugs needed do have long-term side effects, not to mention the fact that she will realize that unless she has these drugs in her protocol she will always have that skinny-fatty look.

Down the road her thyroid shuts down. Eventually she looks as if she has never worked out at all.

If her bodyfat gets low enough, her period stops. Now her whole system is upside-down and out of kelter.

In order for a woman to be fit like a competitor, she must defy everything that her genetic makeup has delt her.

She has a right to be muscular and fit, but I've said it a million times before. At what cost? Her cost far surpasses that of a man who just wants to be bigger, more muscular with less bodyfat.

Receding hair line, possibly even premature balding, deeper voice, thyroid shutdown, stopped period, clit bigger than her son's wanker....

the list goes on....

Oh wait, she just wants to "look good'... that's what they all say... in the beginning.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2015, 04:33:23 PM »

the list goes on....

Are you feeling okay? This is so out of character for you... Such a depressing and hopeless post. Anybody male or female can shape their body through resistance weight training. No drugs are required. Consistant weight training will help women raise their natural test and gh levels.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2015, 02:56:01 AM »
Are you feeling okay? This is so out of character for you... Such a depressing and hopeless post. Anybody male or female can shape their body through resistance weight training. No drugs are required. Consistant weight training will help women raise their natural test and gh levels.

Friendly gang bangs & swingers clubs can help too  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2015, 03:13:01 AM »
Friendly gang bangs & swingers clubs can help too  :D
Please take yourself to the gym.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2015, 03:25:23 AM »

Do you realize how many times I run into this dilemma with females?

I train competitors who take things to the extreme and I train soccer-moms.

"Consistent" is what that question was all about, and they wonder why they are not getting results. I spoke the truth on that topic and I spent a lot of time doing it.

I don't know who you deal with in your day, but bringing a female competitor to a win on stage is no easy task.

They are either using drugs and everything is fairly easy, or they aren't and things are nearly impossible. I don't want to lead a non-drug user down that road, but they see these other females dropping fat and gaining muscle overnight.

I have to ask you the same question.

If you think for one second that "consistent' weight training is going to get rid of that stubborn fat on a natural females legs, you are delusional. That fat connects itself to the bone. They call it 'dimpling' or cottage cheese or whatever. Once that happens, that fat is pretty much there to stay... if she wants to remain feminine and hormonal accordingly.

Only a natural female competitor should comment on the difficultly of losing that fat.

Ask yourself this question: If consistent weight training got rid of that fat, why would a female turn to P.E.D's?

Why would anyone for that matter?

Please don't say it's because they want the results faster. There is much more to P.E.D usage than quicker results. More like 'better' results.

Why isn't the Mr. Olympia a drug-tested event again? Oh, that's right. All the competitors are natties. My bad.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2015, 03:29:52 AM »
Do you realize how many times I run into this dilemma with females?

I train competitors who take things to the extreme and I train soccer-moms.

"Consistent" is what that question was all about, and they wonder why they are not getting results. I spoke the truth on that topic and I spent a lot of time doing it.

I don't know who you deal with in your day, but bringing a female competitor to a win on stage is no easy task.

They are either using drugs and everything is fairly easy, or they aren't and things are nearly impossible. I don't want to lead a non-drug user down that road, but they see these other females dropping fat and gaining muscle overnight.

I have to ask you the same question.

If you think for one second that "consistent' weight training is going to get rid of that stubborn fat on a natural females legs, you are delusional. That fat connects itself to the bone. They call it 'dimpling' or cottage cheese or whatever. Once that happens, that fat is pretty much there to stay... if she wants to remain feminine and hormonal accordingly.

Only a natural female competitor should comment on the difficultly of losing that fat.

Ask yourself this question: If consistent weight training got rid of that fat, why would a female turn to P.E.D's?

Why would anyone for that matter?

Please don't say it's because they want the results faster. There is much more to P.E.D usage than quicker results. More like 'better' results.

Why isn't the Mr. Olympia a drug-tested event again? Oh, that's right. All the competitors are natties. My bad.
I am natural and I have competed.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2015, 04:08:31 AM »
Some women seem to be blessed with the ability to build great legs, just like some blokes can also. Don't think there is a blanket conclusion you can come to regarding this. There are certainly many natural women with awesome, stacked legs.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2015, 05:21:58 AM »
I am natural and I have competed.

Great legs and calves!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2015, 05:43:32 AM »
Great legs and calves!
Thanks Kwon.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2015, 07:47:57 AM »
If you do not have the genetics of very firm, tight skin and you're beginning to get saggy you can only increase the underlying volume to make the "shrink wrap" appear better.
I have come across the "I don't wanna have thick legs" line too many times.
A woman, and also man, has in essence the route of bulking up somewhat to gain a better and fuller figure.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2015, 04:19:25 PM »
Booty, the point is: what works for you doesn't always work for other women. I'm sure you get those frustrated women that just can't seem to tighten up or remove that unwanted and stubborn fat

It's good that they see you, but sometimes when they can't achieve what you have they start thinking something is wrong with them.

Obviously you have been in the game for a while and youve never really let yourself get too far out of shape.

There is much more to this scenario that I just don't have time to type out.

I'm sure you get women all the time looking to you for answers and you know at the bottom of your heart, that they will never look like you no matter how hard they try.

Obviously you don't tell them that, but you seem them struggle for a period of time.. and then more often than not, they give up. Who knows what they are thinking at that point. Maybe they think its hopeless.

You can preach to them about nutrition and consistency, but you will still have those problematic areas with women who have certain genetic faults... whatever you want to call them.

Hopefully you understand what I am getting at. I don't talk to clients as if there is no hope, but sometimes as time goes on, it does get exasperating, especially when they really do try so hard.

The only reason I am saying this here is because this is a bodybuilding and fitness board. We should try to be honest once in a while.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2015, 04:20:29 PM »
... and you do look great.

You always have.

That doesn't mean that a woman who follows your routine is going to look anything like you... but you already know that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »

You may be correct overall but cellulite, the dimpling, is due to the skin not being evenly thick. The fat itself isn't special.

Tamoxifen blocks estrogen in breast tissue, and mimics estrogen in some other tissues (like bone). That's why it is called a selective estrogen receptor modulator..

How do you know if tamoxifen blocks estrogen in butt/leg fat, it could actually be an agonist in these tissues?

And it may be because it actually works as estrogen in adipose tissue that it helps "buring" fat.
Estrogen doesn't hinder fat loss, on the contrary it's a lipolytic hormone, according to my readings from years ago.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2015, 04:36:46 PM »
You may be correct overall but cellulite, the dimpling, is due to the skin not being evenly thick. The fat itself isn't special.

And it may be because it actually works as estrogen in adipose tissue that it helps "buring" fat.
Estrogen doesn't hinder fat loss, on the contrary it's a lipolytic hormone, according to my readings from years ago.
Could you please tell me more about estrogen being a lipolytic hormone.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2015, 04:46:58 PM »
... and you do look great.

You always have.

That doesn't mean that a woman who follows your routine is going to look anything like you... but you already know that.
Thank you but I still had to work hard and always stored fat in my legs like many women. My upper half leans out quicker than my lower half and I did up to 3 hours of brisk walking plus weights in the final weeks of my preps. I found that building more muscle in the legs does tighten them but of course you have to keep your bodyfat from getting too high. My off season still consisted of cardio and eating clean most of the time. The way you talk is too negative. You have to encourage women to work at it and be patient. And they must find what works for them whether it's more cardio less calories etc. One thing I am certain of though is that building muscle helps to tighten up the legs which looks better.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2015, 05:25:41 PM »
Booty what do you do for a living just curious.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2015, 05:52:08 PM »
Great posts Dys and Booty and all others. Dont worry, not going to have her jump on anti-e, and her estrogen is in range so no need really. I think backing off the brutal HIiT cardio, and decreasing cals are the answer. Maybe even carb manipulation

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2015, 06:41:06 PM »
Please take yourself to the gym.

Gym only  ???

8)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2015, 06:44:26 PM »
Great posts Dys and Booty and all others. Dont worry, not going to have her jump on anti-e, and her estrogen is in range so no need really. I think backing off the brutal HIiT cardio, and decreasing cals are the answer. Maybe even carb manipulation

Its going to come down to her nutrition. I'd be willing to bet she's probably over 18% body fat. Once she gets down to 12-13% it will be a different story.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2015, 06:51:25 PM »
Hey Boot, try  Xenical  $120 per pack (generic 1) , U can get it without prescription in NSW , perhaps in Q. too  ;) easy way to drop 5-7 kg in 4 weeks  :)

What would U give 4  a ice cold 10ml of HGH  8) (no coins)

Also I have access to pro sporty 'mango juice' with very short names  ( like 3 latters & 1 number  ;)) , but very $$$

:-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2015, 06:51:47 PM »
carb manipulation is great and HIT never did anything for me. I tried it during one of my comps and didn't get as good results as brisk walking for a longer period of time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2015, 06:54:52 PM »
Hey Boot, try  Xenical  $120 per pack (generic 1) , U can get it without prescription in NSW , perhaps in Q. too  ;) easy way to drop 5-7 kg in 4 weeks  :)

What would U give 4  a ice cold 10ml of HGH  8) (no coins)

Also I have access to pro sporty 'mango juice' with very short names  ( like 3 latters & 1 number  ;)) , but very $$$

:-*

I am guessing that's to reduce my estrogen??? I am not interested in sending myself into menapause. I will stick to DIM which is basically similar to eating a whole heap of brocolli, cabbage and cauliflower.