Author Topic: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls  (Read 11030 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Wife's Legs, Questions for non-trolls
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 08:32:33 PM »

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 09:08:48 PM »
Amazing that bodybuilders know that weight training builds the best legs on a guy yet don't think that applies to women. Have her do weight training and see what results.

I haven't met a woman yet who is truly happy with her figure.

Instead of obsessing about her legs why not appreciate how fit and healthy she is. If she looks like the woman above then she looks okay as far as most people are concerned.

Vince my be old but he's right

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2015, 09:13:19 PM »
?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2015, 09:14:52 PM »
Weights for legs... Squats, walking lunges, standing calf raises, SLD's. She needs to shape her legs via bodybuilding.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2015, 09:17:46 PM »
Weights for legs... Squats, walking lunges, standing calf raises, SLD's. She needs to shape her legs via bodybuilding.

She needs to build the muscle before she leans it out.  I hate hearing women say "I need to tone up" no you need to have muscle to tone... Your all fat

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 09:42:52 PM »
She needs to build the muscle before she leans it out.  I hate hearing women say "I need to tone up" no you need to have muscle to tone... Your all fat
Agreed and she will lose bodyfat gradually as she builds muscle. Training legs is a big muscle group and burns alot of calories. Compound movements are best!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2015, 12:54:34 AM »

I think you are right, its a matter of lowering calories and doing weights

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2015, 01:08:09 AM »
she's hot

Agreed. A little thick but still hot, would hit for sure.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 01:47:03 AM »
Isnt 1900 cals a lot for a woman?

Adult population need very small amount food! I do weighttraining/cardio 2 houers/Day 76-7 days/week dosent belive I eat more than 2000kcal...I Bicycle to the gym, eat clean, dosent have a car.

If your not on drugs or doing endurance sport on national level your body is totally shut down! Especially after age 30...u need to cut the food to half and double your training time!

Look around you, 99.999% of allpeople are fat! Fat = no visual abs = more food than they need!

Your girl should eat maximum 1000kcal!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 01:52:04 AM »
Last time I was in your situation I got myself a new girl with legs that met my expectations. It's easier and fixes the problem quicker.
S

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 02:08:12 AM »
Shes on the pill. Would arimidex work?

That may be a complication.  You may want to find a sympathetic sports doctor for advice.  There is a thought in the back of my head that Arimidex might decrease the efficacy of birth control pills.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2015, 02:19:37 AM »
That's a little to extreme. Dont listen to these guy. My wife carries here weight all in her ass and legs. She was doing 80 mins of cardio on like 70 or 80 grans of carbs for 6 weeks at the end with tamoxifen citrate at 20 in the morning 20 at night I think it was.

Tamoxifen blocks estrogen in breast tissue, and mimics estrogen in some other tissues (like bone). That's why it is called a selective estrogen receptor modulator..

How do you know if tamoxifen blocks estrogen in butt/leg fat, it could actually be an agonist in these tissues?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2015, 02:27:51 AM »
I would suggest DIM. It's a hormone balancer and blocks the estriol 2 which is the bad estrogen. She can still take the birth control pill with it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:08 AM »
Sorry bro im lost here...

Dump her, get young slim 1 & don't bonk anything over 27  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2015, 03:08:10 AM »
Vince my be old but he's right

yeah right, his ex look like good size hipo  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2015, 03:19:59 AM »
Agreed and she will lose bodyfat gradually as she builds muscle. Training legs is a big muscle group and burns alot of calories. Compound movements are best!

hey boot, have U been watching on abc tv about the health report, moderate vs rigorous exercise ?, looks like brutal way wins  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 04:39:29 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2015, 04:46:20 AM »
hey boot, have U been watching on abc tv about the health report, moderate vs rigorous exercise ?, looks like brutal way wins  :D

I just watched Mad Men. No I haven't and I know what wins and it's hard intense weight training.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2015, 05:13:13 AM »
i hate women with 6 pack..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2015, 05:18:52 AM »

Thats Gene Simmons's (KISS) daughter.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2015, 06:30:38 AM »
Tamoxifen blocks estrogen in breast tissue, and mimics estrogen in some other tissues (like bone). That's why it is called a selective estrogen receptor modulator..

How do you know if tamoxifen blocks estrogen in butt/leg fat, it could actually be an agonist in these tissues?

Im not a doc. I was told this by a pro Wpd, three different well know prep coaches. So I went with it and it worked. I'll look into it to more. I knew it was used to fight Brest cancer and stop binding at the breast but I'm not 100% about rise where

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2015, 06:43:53 AM »
hopes to reduce wife's excess adipose but greatly enhances risk of uterine cancer and blood clots.. hmmmm?!  depends what matters most in life eh? these drugs will drastically throw off your women's hormonal balance...  FYI  pls get her checked out 1st before just poppin' her shit..

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2015, 06:45:17 AM »
BTW Endometrial Cancer is a bitch

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2015, 06:50:02 AM »
Just have her workout hard. You would have to be a real asshole to start your wife or gf on bodybuilding drugs. It's one thing to risk your own health but your partners. Who cares if she isn't perfect.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2015, 06:55:44 AM »
agreed.. these drugs should never be administered unless proven necessary...Tamoxifen is selective --while antagonizing breast estrogen receptors..it WILL enhance estrogen sensitivity within her endometrium...  n that's where the bad stuff starts happening..    down the line..esp if that is your wife.. there are far greater things to be concerned with..