Author Topic: Could Goodrum be made in to a movie?  (Read 4823 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Could Goodrum be made in to a movie?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 03:42:35 AM »
This should be the theme song of the Goodrum movie:

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: Could Goodrum be made in to a movie?
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 12:05:41 PM »
The Pitch: The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980) meets Sleeping With The Enemy (1991).

One day, while out in the Kalahari looking for meerkats to help feed his bare-assed African tribe, clan member Me 'el Vin is almost smashed to death by a plunging skydiver who got separated from the formation of his all-gay team. Miraculously, the skydiver survives the fall with only minor bruises and damage to one of his ocular muscles. Interpreting the occurrence as that of a wind god descending to the earth, Me 'el Vin inspects the fallen man, marveling at his white skin, teal eyeliner, and phallic rainbow necklace.

Convinced that he has experienced the rare gift of a theophany, Me 'el Vin secretly carries the shaken man to his hut, and, invoking the tribal principle of finder's-keepers, is intent on having him all to himself. At first, things follow smoothly. Vissy, as the man calls himself, is slowly nursed back to health. Sex ensues in gentle, healing waves. Blurring the lines of individuality, and accompanied by an enchanting symphony of livestock and drums, a chromatic manlove of grey is born, filling the hut with a primal, aromatic musk.

However, while Vissy is contently convalescing, his 'keeper' finds that he desires more. Unable to conjure amazements and wonders, the power of which the greedy Mel 'el Vin wants to learn, if not steal, Vissy is tied up, gagged, and placed in an underground hole. Me 'el Vin becomes increasingly unrealistic with his demands, and, with disappointments mounting, releases his frustration in a series of sexually violent acts. Vissy, now broken and despondent, vows to escape his African nightmare by faking his death. But how?

(BTW: had Robert Altman's The Player (1992) in mind)