Author Topic: DO YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG ? ? ?  (Read 16070 times)

Simple Simon

Re: DO YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG ? ? ?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2015, 10:41:49 AM »
Do to the fact they are able to utilize what they are consuming better due to increased hornones.  This is a stupid debate. You have to eat to grow. There is no magic trick. Some may have be better genetically and put in size easier. But the rule. Not a exception to the rule is it takes food to get big.  That's like saying you don't have to eat to get fat it just happens  

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2015, 10:42:25 AM »
Do to the fact they are able to utilize what they are consuming better due to increased hornones.  This is a stupid debate. You have to eat to grow. There is no magic trick. Some may have be better genetically and put in size easier. But the rule. Not a exception to the rule is it takes food to get big.  That's like saying you don't have to eat to get fat it just happens  

That's not quite true though is it.

Add hormones and it is very easy to grow muscle in a calorie deficit.  I would always grow into a show and my weight would usually be higher at 4 weeks out than 12 weeks out.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
You pull up one in a million genetic freak. And use that as the rule, that the exception. If that was the case everyone in the gym would be huge and cut millions train don't they? Why is it the only ones that look good have a diet they follow. (I don't believe 2 meal bullshit anyways.)  

As i said earlier your muscle gain is limited by your genetics not how much food you stuff down fat boy.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2015, 10:47:09 AM »
That's not quite true though is it.

Add hormones and it is very easy to grow muscle in a calorie deficit.  I would always grow into a show and my weight would usually be higher at 4 weeks out than 12 weeks out.

I grow to guess what your not in a colric deficit tell you get way down in low bf levels. If you have 30 or 40 lbs of fat on you which is 100,000+ calories that your body is using as full when your dieting. So your caloric intake maybe be negative to what you are burning. You body is infact not in a caloric defict as a whole. That's how you grow into a show off your own fat reserves. If that was true why don't you never stop growning then right? If you grow in a defict you would explode in a surplus? When you dieted your food and drug timing is on point, cardio, Inslin sensitvites increase, better cleaner fuel (food).  Body using fat reserves there are a lot of reasons you can grown the first 4 or 5 weeks into a show

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 10:52:18 AM »
WHO DO YOU BELIEVE  ???

RICH PIANA " THE MASS MONSTER "

OR "THE SKINNY WHITE TWINK"

yes.100 lbs to 235 in 4 years tells me so...
F

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 10:55:29 AM »
220 on the left 230 on the right 4 month difference .. What changed?? My food and the amount I've always done aas and the amounts if any have decreased. But hey this is getbig I have proof of what I say. You don't and you look like shit. But in the world that is getbig the dosnt matter

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 10:57:53 AM »
Without AAS, if you eat big, you get very fat. The majority of Americans show this every day....

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »
Without AAS, if you eat big, you get very fat. The majority of Americans show this every day....

Absolutely. No question. When we are taking about get muscular big I think we all understand you have to be on aas

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 11:04:12 AM »
220 on the left 230 on the right 4 month difference .. What changed?? My food and the amount I've always done aas and the amounts if any have decreased. But hey this is getbig I have proof of what I say. You don't and you look like shit. But in the world that is getbig the dosnt matter
Didn't you start gh?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 11:05:24 AM »
They get bigger, period.Bone mass, muscle mass all increase, even in a calorie deficit.

ok show me proof of this phenomenon where all forms of body mass increases during puberty in a calorie deficit rather than stating facts without any facts.

doesn't seem like you read my post very well, the body will re partition the energy stored in fat cells to fuel that muscle and bone growth.

the energy still needs to be there.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »
I grow to guess what your not in a colric deficit tell you get way down in low bf levels. If you have 30 or 40 lbs of fat on you which is 100,000+ calories that your body is using as full when your dieting. So your caloric intake maybe be negative to what you are burning. You body is infact not in a caloric defict as a whole. That's how you grow into a show off your own fat reserves. If that was true why don't you never stop growning then right? If you grow in a defict you would explode in a surplus? When you dieted your food and drug timing is on point, cardio, Inslin sensitvites increase, better cleaner fuel (food).  Body using fat reserves there are a lot of reasons you can grown the first 4 or 5 weeks into a show

And that is exactly why you can gain in a calorific deficit
Jeez, you are arguing against yourself now.

Now, answer me this
If you eat 500 cals a day over your daily requirement which allows you to eat sufficient carbs ,proteins and fats and all your essential micro nutrients what benefit would you get eating another 500?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2015, 11:07:27 AM »
You pull up one in a million genetic freak. And use that as the rule, that the exception. If that was the case everyone in the gym would be huge and cut millions train don't they? Why is it the only ones that look good have a diet they follow. (I don't believe 2 meal bullshit anyways.) 
Also trained pastel with same diet and nubret was following a diet...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:35 AM »
And that is exactly why you can gain in a calorific deficit
Jeez, you are arguing against yourself now.

Now, answer me this
If you eat 500 cals a day over you daily requirement which allows you to eat sufficient carbs ,proteins and fats and all your essential micro nutrients what benefit would you get eating another 500?

Honestly im not an expert. I can't tell you. But from personal
Experience your body is going to burn caloric intake before fat reserves. I make a surplus and gain fat and muscle. Way more then I ever could just using fat reserves as fuel. In a perfect world id eat exactly what my musckes needed to grow no more no less. But that's impossible so I make a surplus  

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »
Didn't you start gh?

As of yesterday lol 2iu a day. Beast mode lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2015, 11:13:45 AM »

As of yesterday lol 2iu a day. Beast mode lol

I hope it's pharm grade to use such low levels. But good job on the after pic, much more muscle now at the same weight. And fuck this eating twice a day bullshit. Great advice guys, hahaha, whatever... If it were that fuckin' easy idiots, I'd do it like that. You must have wonder genetics to pull that shit off and still look good.
?

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:42 AM »
Honestly im not an expert. I can't tell you. But from personal
Experience your body is going to burn caloric intake before fat reserves. I make a surplus and gain fat and muscle. Way more then I ever could just using fat reserves as fuel. In a perfect world id eat exactly what my musckes needed to grow no more no less. But that's impossible so I make a surplus  
Question too hard for you?

Tell me why you have to eat "big" as opposed to just a bit extra?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2015, 11:19:57 AM »
I hope it's pharm grade to use such low levels. But good job on the after pic, much more muscle now at the same weight. And fuck this eating twice a day bullshit. Great advice guys, hahaha, whatever... If it were that fuckin' easy idiots, I'd do it like that. You must have wonder genetics to pull that shit off and still look good.
Lol
Stepping it to 5iu. One IU a week increase. What I mean by eating big is I eat 6 cups of rice a day that a fuck ton of food. Calorie wish? I could have one large shake from sonic and fries and have 10x more fat and the same carbs I eat in one day in hat would basically  be a snake.. That what I mean by eat big

Speaking of eating. Meal 3 going down lol

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
1- One that injects tons of oil and roids ....

2- The other says  90 % of us rather be bulking than cutting .... Id say 95% of us ....

3- Piana uses the F word in every sentence; so he sounds more badass   therefore I think he is right .... I'm gonna go eat  to get fat , I mean BIG .....I need an excuse to go to the gym and do cardio next to this hot chick that joined last week     brb

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
Lol
Stepping it to 5iu. One IU a week increase. What I mean by eating big is I eat 6 cups of rice a day that a fuck ton of food. Calorie wish? I could have one large shake from sonic and fries and have 10x more fat and the same carbs I eat in one day in hat would basically  be a snake.. That what I mean by eat big

So how many cals a day over your maintenance are you taking in?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2015, 11:24:19 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »
Lol

that bowl of rice looks huge, how many carbs in there?

Your remote control has more buttons than mine. Not fair.
?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2015, 11:30:47 AM »
So how many cals a day over your maintenance are you taking in?

Roughly 3500 to 4000.  Which is a ton of food if it's clean. The old me could m eat 2000 or 2500 at wendies easy...  I come up with big heathy cheats like this take I did on carne asada fries.  10oz top sirloin, 16oz potatoes, 2tbs guacamole and fat free sour cream and chesse.  Comes in around 800 cals    You did that with real carne asada fries full fat cheese and sour cream and fried fries.. 2000+ easy

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2015, 11:31:45 AM »
that bowl of rice looks huge, how many carbs in there?

Your remote control has more buttons than mine. Not fair.

A little under 2 cups. 1 3/4 roughly.  80g of carbs

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2015, 11:39:35 AM »
Roughly 3500 to 4000.  Which is a ton of food if it's clean. The old me could m eat 2000 or 2500 at wendies easy...  I come up with big heathy cheats like this take I did on carne asada fries.  10oz top sirloin, 16oz potatoes, 2tbs guacamole and fat free sour cream and chesse.  Comes in around 800 cals    You did that with real carne asada fries full fat cheese and sour cream and fried fries.. 2000+ easy

Over maintenance???????

you are going to be like a fucking balloon.

6 months to diet it all off and be 8lbs heavier onstage next year.

Fucking lol.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2015, 11:42:54 AM »
Over maintenance???????

you are going to be like a fucking balloon.

6 months to diet it all off and be 8lbs heavier onstage next year.

Fucking lol.

Missread. Over mainten maybe 500 to 1000. 3000 seems to hold my wieght right on point. That also depend on where those cals come from macro wise

So let me get this straight. You stay under 7% bf year round.. Only 8lbs uh?? 2 to 4 lbs is water. What's your stage weight? Any pics stud. Please shut me up. If you are 220 on stage eating 3 meals a day and stay under 7% year round I'll will be your getbig bitch

If you under 170lbs. Please let the men talk while you can go shop for cloths in the women section