Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 794161 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #3650 on: November 24, 2020, 01:38:20 PM »
Says the guy hoarding ammo, tuna cans and toilet paper.

You predicted there would be riots and looting like never before after the presidential election, no matter who won.

Where are the riots, Mr Anabolic?  Where is the looting?

All coming.  Be patient little man.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3651 on: November 24, 2020, 01:40:02 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3652 on: November 24, 2020, 01:41:04 PM »
Says the guy hoarding ammo, tuna cans and toilet paper.

You predicted there would be riots and looting like never before after the presidential election, no matter who won.

Where are the riots, Mr Anabolic?  Where is the looting?

I prefer hoarding wet wipes and disposable gloves. Takes up a lot less space and it keeps the ass as clean as whistle.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3653 on: November 24, 2020, 01:42:12 PM »
I prefer hoarding wet wipes and disposable gloves. Takes up a lot less space and it keeps the ass as clean as whistle.

Some prefer a bidet.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3654 on: November 24, 2020, 01:43:04 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3655 on: November 24, 2020, 01:45:59 PM »
LOTS of insecurities.

That hurts my feelings.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3656 on: November 24, 2020, 01:46:24 PM »
Some prefer a bidet.

Billions use this

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3657 on: November 24, 2020, 01:54:37 PM »
That hurts my feelings.

No way, how that could hurt a keyboard tough guy like you who's sworn duty is to "call ppl out" and put them in their place over an anonymous internet forum? - lol

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3658 on: November 24, 2020, 02:33:26 PM »
No way, how that could hurt a keyboard tough guy like you who's sworn duty is to "call ppl out" and put them in their place over an anonymous internet forum? - lol

If only we could all be as humble and as knowledgeable as Mr Anabolic.  Now that'd be something.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3659 on: November 24, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »
If only we could all be as humble and as knowledgeable as Mr Anabolic.  Now that'd be something.

I state my views and opinions here and shoot for the hip.  For some reason this enrages you. 

Good.   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3660 on: November 24, 2020, 02:50:15 PM »
I state my views and opinions here and shoot for the hip.  For some reason this enrages you. 

Good.   ;D

I knew you'd be flattered, by yourself.

Where are the riots, Mr Anabolic?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3661 on: November 24, 2020, 04:12:13 PM »
I've been trading for 25 years.  The people that think trading is gambling have no experience and are just talking out of their asses.  I also have core, dividend paying positions that I do not trade.  The PMs I own are insurance.   

People here are so hung up on the short term (typical human behavior wanting instant gratification), but they aren't really paying attention to the big picture.  Have I really been "proven" wrong?  When blips crash to $10,000, would I be right or wrong?.. how about $5000, or $1000?

Based on past history and human behavior, I know in my gut that many things I've stated here will happen, sooner or later.  It's not possible to know the exact dates.   

There is a very good book that everyone here needs to read, it called: "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"- written in 1841.  Check it out.

That's rich coming from you, a hardcore gold, silver, ammo, end of the world prepper......

As gib pointed out you have been banging on that BTC was shit @ 381 and now it's @ 19,100..... 50x your money. Go slap yourself.

I warned you about gold and silver but instead it appears you are going full retard.

Your entire understanding of the monetary system is all backwards (as it is for the 99% of people IMO) and as i said, your predictions will be wrong, and no, you can't operated on an infinite timeline so you can be proven correct LOL.

All of the things i mentioned about lack of inflation and debt mechanics are playing out right before your very eyes.

Look at your gold and silver charts for the last 6 months. Backwards! Gold is currently testing the 1800 support level. If that doesn't hold you are going back down to 1700....deflation of gold prices..... deflation of silver prices...... in the current environment which you claim is having massive inflation bordering on hyperinflation...... 

Look at consumer inflation. Backwards in Q2 and struggling to hold above 1%.

Look at interest rates, we are at ZIRP. Backwards!

Look at the leverage between the money supply and currency. Backwards!

Jesus, make it easy on yourself and chuck your money into an index fund to the Dow and let QE do all the work for you as it continues to fly upwards.

BTC has broken resistance and is about to start a run yet again. Once that run is over, it will have a pullback. Then it will have another run again, then a pullback, then a run, pullback and so on until it achieves enough market penetration to decrease the volatility. The environment isn't the same in 2020 as it was in 2018 and that's where you are going wrong.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3662 on: November 24, 2020, 06:48:48 PM »
That comparison chart is a joke.  The bitcoin devotee who made that chart knows NOTHING about gold.  Gold beats bitcoin in every way.

... except that what happened was the opposite - Bitcoin has BY FAR outperformed gold. :)

And what's more, not only is BTC outperforming gold, but price directions are diverging. A 1% gold holding gold being moved into BTC is leading to a much larger bump in BTC relative to gold, due to BTC's smaller market cap. As a result we actually have recently seen gold slowly falling, and BTC rising strongly. That is the reality of what is going on. Almost any hedge fund, bank, HNW etc are increasing their % holding of BTC relative to gold. (Again easy to do, given the much lower allocation base BTC is coming from). Some don't even have a BTC allocation yet, but you can bet your stubborn ass they are looking at doing so.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3663 on: November 24, 2020, 08:34:45 PM »
but you can bet your stubborn ass they are looking at doing so.

;D

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3664 on: November 24, 2020, 09:33:13 PM »

... except that what happened was the opposite - Bitcoin has BY FAR outperformed gold. :)

a) Can I get Thai pussy in Bangkok with imagination (aka bitcoins)   ;)

b) Vince, name just 1 getbigger who would give you $ 10K in cash for 1 of those "coins"  ;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3665 on: November 24, 2020, 10:42:23 PM »

b) Vince, name just 1 getbigger who would give you $ 10K in cash for 1 of those "coins"  ;D

I would take 100btc off him right  now if he was selling for 10k a coin.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3666 on: November 24, 2020, 10:49:19 PM »
Say you had 5k to invest right now, is btc the way to go or low index stocks? Looking for maximum return here.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3667 on: November 24, 2020, 11:22:58 PM »
Say you had 5k to invest right now, is btc the way to go or low index stocks? Looking for maximum return here.

BTC will have a pullback shortly. You could buy in at 16k on the bottom most likely.

My milestones are 2021, 2023 and 2030.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3668 on: November 24, 2020, 11:34:14 PM »
Central banks are getting ready to roll out their own crypto, expanding this idea that the elites get real stuff while the common people get derivatives.

Expect another Mt. Gox moment soon that "proves" that only govt can issue "safe" currency.

I'll explain this one again.

The current QE injects money from the top straight into the banks. This is to stabilise the financial markets.

There is currently no method of QE into the general public. Instead this is done via stimulus packages that go through the senate and politicians fuck around with it. Once approved, the stimulus package is delivered to your bank accounts.

The intent of the new digital coins is to replace the above stimulus packages and remove money supply decisions from the politicians. This is the form that universal basal income will take on. It will function just like the digital money in your bank account. It is still part of the expansionary and leveraged system we use today. It allows the central banks to have more direct control over the money supply and the economy.

It is not the same as the crypto industry which is a fixed supply and regulated on exchanges just like commodities.

I hope that helps. Ask me any questions and i'm happy to help further if you need it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3669 on: November 25, 2020, 04:40:20 AM »
I'll explain this one again.

I hope that helps. Ask me any questions and i'm happy to help further if you need it.

Hold on mayday... this qualifies you as a: "never wrong about anything/know it all".

Go get him Loco... "call him out"...  sick 'em boy!       :-*

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3670 on: November 25, 2020, 04:49:27 AM »

5000 isn't much. Either put it in an index fund and don't look at it for 10 years or wait for the next crypto dip.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3671 on: November 25, 2020, 05:09:37 AM »

They would accept gold as payment though  ;D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3672 on: November 25, 2020, 05:11:50 AM »

If you do not yet have any Bitcoin, it would be a very good idea to put that 5K into BTC, and HODL away for life. You will be thankful for doing so in the years to come.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3673 on: November 25, 2020, 05:12:49 AM »
Please all watch this video from Wigges's mulatto half brother...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3674 on: November 25, 2020, 05:51:05 AM »
Hold on mayday... this qualifies you as a: "never wrong about anything/know it all".

Go get him Loco... "call him out"...  sick 'em boy!   :-*

No, it doesn't.

Where are the riots, Mr Anabolic?  Where's the looting?