Author Topic: Dorian yates HIT?  (Read 37149 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian yates HIT?
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2022, 05:08:29 PM »

You can't even use the quotes function here properly, you dumb fuck.

Name the names, stupid.

We've been waiting for months now...and you've dodged every attempt to say shit.

Btw, troll:  you say I'm a HIT guy?  Ah, assumptions galore from our fly by night moron.

I can also pretty much guarantee you that, before I got sick, I would likely smoke your ass in development and training poundages.

But hey, by all means, post those names you continue to withhold.

Yes..Name the names or piss off, you wanker. 

I'm calling your stupid self out.  Name names or properly fuck off, as Illuminati suggested.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2022, 06:44:23 PM »
Paul Dillett trained brutally hard.

Brutal sarcasm I hope, biggest guy in Venice mid 90s using the lightest weights.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2022, 06:48:41 PM »
Brutal sarcasm I hope, biggest guy in Venice mid 90s using the lightest weights.
And should be the biggest truth. All drugs and muscle cramps.  I looked up to him.

The only thing I got in return were muscle cramps.

Not muscles.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2022, 08:39:51 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2022, 09:51:31 PM »
No lies. Just facts. Not my fault you can't handle facts.

Fuck off Moron - You Can't back up your Story
Name names - not your aunties brothers dogs pet cat Friend said Dorian did this & That

Fuck off & Keep Fucking off.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 24, 2022, 09:57:34 PM »

Name the names, stupid.

We've been waiting for months now...and you've dodged every attempt to say shit.

Btw, troll:  you say I'm a HIT guy?  Ah, assumptions galore from our fly by night moron.

I can also pretty much guarantee you that, before I got sick, I would likely smoke your ass in development and training poundages.

But hey, by all means, post those names you continue to withhold.

Yes..Name the names or piss off, you wanker. 

I'm calling your stupid self out.  Name names or properly fuck off, as Illuminati suggested.

He Can't as its Bollocks & lies from him
I called him out straight away with his original statement & he Run away
Only to reappear in another thread when he thought It was Forgotten about,
It wasn't - and he's Made himself look an even Bigger Plonker now with his
Stupidity.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2022, 02:06:40 AM »
I've noticed that any Dorian thread seems to drag up intense arguments whether it's Vs Nasser, Vs Ronnie, HIT vs volume, what his cycle really was, etc. Shows you that although he was The Shadow and kept away from the limelight in terms of photoshoots and glamour: he left an intense mark on bodybuilding compared to the likes of Haney before him. In pure bodybuilding terms: Dorian is only second to Arnold in terms of impact, imo.

Even more so than Ronnie.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2022, 09:41:44 AM »
Fuck off Moron - You Can't back up your Story
Name names - not your aunties brothers dogs pet cat Friend said Dorian did this & That

Fuck off & Keep Fucking off.

Not a story but fact. Facts seems to make you angry somehow.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2022, 09:46:03 AM »
He Can't as its Bollocks & lies from him
I called him out straight away with his original statement & he Run away

I didn't. I have a life you know. I do have other things going on instead of venting on forums like you do. You should try it then you ight not be so angry. 

"Only to reappear in another thread when he thought It was Forgotten about,"

I like to chat about other topics too.

"It wasn't - and he's Made himself look an even Bigger Plonker now with his
Stupidity."

What stupidity? I'm not the one ranting and raving like a child.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: November 25, 2022, 09:55:48 AM »
I've noticed that any Dorian thread seems to drag up intense arguments whether it's Vs Nasser, Vs Ronnie, HIT vs volume, what his cycle really was, etc. Shows you that although he was The Shadow and kept away from the limelight in terms of photoshoots and glamour: he left an intense mark on bodybuilding compared to the likes of Haney before him. In pure bodybuilding terms: Dorian is only second to Arnold in terms of impact, imo.

Even more so than Ronnie.

It's not really Yates. It's all this hit nonsense which is going through bit of a resurgence at the moment. It attracts a lot of crazies who are brainwashed by the writings of Jones and Mentzer who will defend hit as something sacred. It's not. It's an outdated form of training that was popular in the 70's but quickly died out due to the lack of results.

Yates gets dragged into this as he was supposedly the one who proved Mentzer's ideas work. He wasn't. It was simply all hype. Yates trained no harder than most bodybuilders. He used multiple sets in the first half of his training which built up 90% of his mass.

Then he supposedly switch to hit later on. It wasn't anything but pyramid training. Nothing else. Not to mention the massive concoctions of drugs he was on in the final years of his career. All hype. Nothing more. Some people just simply don't like the truth, that's all.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: November 25, 2022, 09:59:35 AM »

"Name the names, stupid."

Ok, Rosie and Jim

"We've been waiting for months now...and you've dodged every attempt to say shit."

I haven't.

"Btw, troll:  you say I'm a HIT guy?  Ah, assumptions galore from our fly by night moron."

You're definitely a hitter or else why be so upset as you are?

"I can also pretty much guarantee you that, before I got sick, I would likely smoke your ass in development and training poundages."

Sounds like you're still sick. Better keep taking those meds or else you start having delusions as you do.

"But hey, by all means, post those names you continue to withhold."

Dick and Dom.

"Yes..Name the names or piss off, you wanker."

Bill and Ted.

"I'm calling your stupid self out.  Name names or properly fuck off, as Illuminati suggested."

Tom and Jerry.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2022, 11:01:35 AM »
It's not really Yates. It's all this hit nonsense which is going through bit of a resurgence at the moment. It attracts a lot of crazies who are brainwashed by the writings of Jones and Mentzer who will defend hit as something sacred. It's not. It's an outdated form of training that was popular in the 70's but quickly died out due to the lack of results.

Yates gets dragged into this as he was supposedly the one who proved Mentzer's ideas work. He wasn't. It was simply all hype. Yates trained no harder than most bodybuilders. He used multiple sets in the first half of his training which built up 90% of his mass.

Then he supposedly switch to hit later on. It wasn't anything but pyramid training. Nothing else. Not to mention the massive concoctions of drugs he was on in the final years of his career. All hype. Nothing more. Some people just simply don't like the truth, that's all.

Dorian is now promoting the one minute workout.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: November 25, 2022, 01:28:21 PM »

That's what I thought.

You have nothing.

That Tom and Jerry bit was funny, though, I'll give ya that :)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2022, 01:34:24 PM »

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: November 25, 2022, 01:51:22 PM »

Yep. I've seen this. More "fitness" gimmicks to sell to the lazy.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2022, 01:52:35 PM »
That's what I thought.

You have nothing.

That Tom and Jerry bit was funny, though, I'll give ya that :)

Nothing but facts. Guranteed.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2022, 03:27:58 PM »
Nothing but facts. Guranteed.

Well, my man, Tom and Jerry (et al) aren't exactly great eyewitnesses, LOL.  And as I said, in the evidentiary chain, anecdotal "evidence" is as low as it comes vis-a-vis actually *proving* anything.  Even you must admit that, when pressed for said anecdotes, you simply responded with sarcasm.

It was funny :)  But funny doesn't a great argument make.

Let me politely ask you again:  how do *you* define HIT training?

I think some part of our disconnect stems from different understandings of the terminology.  We certainly have disparate takes on what constitutes a "work set."

Don't get me wrong here, mate: I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say.  We've exchanged some insults, but it's Getbig -- par for the course here :)  I've no ill-will toward you in spite of aforesaid trash talk.  I am one of the nicest, most receptive dudes I hope you encounter.  I abhor conflict, especially over miscommunications.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2022, 04:00:50 PM »
Well, my man, Tom and Jerry (et al) aren't exactly great eyewitnesses, LOL.  And as I said, in the evidentiary chain, anecdotal "evidence" is as low as it comes vis-a-vis actually *proving* anything.  Even you must admit that, when pressed for said anecdotes, you simply responded with sarcasm.

It was funny :)  But funny doesn't a great argument make.

Let me politely ask you again:  how do *you* define HIT training?

I think some part of our disconnect stems from different understandings of the terminology.  We certainly have disparate takes on what constitutes a "work set."

Don't get me wrong here, mate: I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say.  We've exchanged some insults, but it's Getbig -- par for the course here :)  I've no ill-will toward you in spite of aforesaid trash talk.  I am one of the nicest, most receptive dudes I hope you encounter.  I abhor conflict, especially over miscommunications.

I haven't even thrown any insults at you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: November 25, 2022, 05:50:30 PM »
Can the retard rmj not even use the quote function correctly ?
Is appears not  ::)

He still hasn't said who his mothers uncles 3rd cousin's dog's pet hippo & Friends are Who Trained at Temple gym
& knew Dorian are.

RetardedMentalJerk is a Liar.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2022, 12:26:20 AM »
Can the retard rmj not even use the quote function correctly ?
Is appears not  ::)

He still hasn't said who his mothers uncles 3rd cousin's dog's pet hippo & Friends are Who Trained at Temple gym
& knew Dorian are.

RetardedMentalJerk is a Liar.

I'm a not liar. Just stating facts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 07, 2022, 12:43:55 AM »
Yes, I was joking.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 07, 2022, 11:42:12 AM »
I'm a not liar. Just stating facts.

You are a Liar - Several have called you out on Your Lies - You've Not Stated Any Facts - Only Proved you cannot Back up anything you Claim.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2022, 03:18:18 AM »
You are a Liar - Several have called you out on Your Lies - You've Not Stated Any Facts - Only Proved you cannot Back up anything you Claim.

I just love how you Yates fans get so upset when facts dissolve your belief system. What does it matter who told me? You're not going to know anyhow. Yates used multiple sets in his early years to build up. He even admitted it in his twitter account back in 2014.

https://twitter.com/Dorian_Yates/status/541683732340822018?s=20&t=S7rAYWQBMHOFRdZo6plssQ

It's all there if you read the replies.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 08, 2022, 03:42:04 AM »
I just love how you Yates fans get so upset when facts dissolve your belief system. What does it matter who told me? You're not going to know anyhow. Yates used multiple sets in his early years to build up. He even admitted it in his twitter account back in 2014.

https://twitter.com/Dorian_Yates/status/541683732340822018?s=20&t=S7rAYWQBMHOFRdZo6plssQ

It's all there if you read the replies.

I couldn't care any less if Dorian did 1set or 1o1sets !!
You're Lies have been exposed & Called out - Your friends Dogs uncles goldfish told you Crap.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: December 08, 2022, 09:35:35 AM »
I couldn't care any less if Dorian did 1set or 1o1sets !!
You're Lies have been exposed & Called out - Your friends Dogs uncles goldfish told you Crap.

How if they're lies when I have a link to Dorian admitting he did traditional volume training to build up? Right from the horses mouth. I think it's time for you to take your pills.