Author Topic: vegan gains is the most cut though the bullshit guy all truth  (Read 13415 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
vegan gains is the most cut though the bullshit guy all truth
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:33:43 AM »
I scolded my dad telling him he needs to change his diet because he has a " hernia". I explaind how meat deteriorates the intenstines losing strength like what happend to brock lesnar. He was mad i kept on and on about it and he said my priority is gettin into heaven son.

I said well u want it fixed right?

Reluctantly he says yes then says look i dont need you lecturing me ect

Old people are ready to die moreso then young people they do a dietary self sabatage. They have this ego about being old where they cannot change

Contrarily my mother atleast halfway takes my advice, my girlfiend takes my advice 10percent of the time

I love my elders they will take there vitamins but not be vegetarians its too radical

I eat eggs milk butter just no meat . I work well in the heat while folks my age bitch about being too hot . Your body cant cool properly loaded on steaks n bread

Vegan gains isnt bad he just couldnt change his gdad most people just let you die thats the worst kind of passive family member
A

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: vegan gains is the most cut though the bullshit guy all truth
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 02:09:20 PM »
I just had the same problem with my dad the other day.

He died horrifically shortly after.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 02:27:18 PM »
I scolded my dad telling him he needs to change his diet

::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 02:27:46 PM »
I just had the same problem with my dad the other day.

He died horrifically shortly after.

Have you caught it on video?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 12:53:03 AM »
just saw this guys videos today... noticed you were subbed, falcon ;D

i agree, he's the best fitness youtuber that i know of, by far

his destruction of other fitness retards is amazing

some of my favorites:

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 03:59:44 AM »
They're all retards...

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 04:08:22 AM »
too bad he's a psychopath with a superiority complex who has to use every opportunity he gets to push his lifestyle down everyone's throat.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 04:19:51 AM »
too bad he's a psychopath with a superiority complex who has to use every opportunity he gets to push his lifestyle down everyone's throat.

He doesn't have a superiority complex.. I think he has set his life to save animals, that's where his confidence comes from. I think over time he will die for the animals, which is kinda cool.. because the meat industry is disgusting.

90% of meat in Europe comes from animals being  raised in horrific conditions(I've been told it's much worse in the US), I only eat meat when I visit my parents or something.. I'm a Vegetarian with No limits.. meaning I eat meat if the occasions comes but at home I'm a Vegan

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 05:15:25 AM »
He doesn't have a superiority complex.. I think he has set his life to save animals, that's where his confidence comes from. I think over time he will die for the animals, which is kinda cool.. because the meat industry is disgusting.

90% of meat in Europe comes from animals being  raised in horrific conditions(I've been told it's much worse in the US), I only eat meat when I visit my parents or something.. I'm a Vegetarian with No limits.. meaning I eat meat if the occasions comes but at home I'm a Vegan
What a load of shit.  VeganGains doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody but himself.  Vegetarianism just gives him a vehicle to  express his Misanthropic worldview.  Vegetarianism provides a means for those with a superiority complex to speak down to the masses whom they consider less than them.  I mean, the man publicly stated he was glad his grandfather was dead, he chastised him regularly for his eating habits and tried to film him dying until a family member stopped him.  If you don't care about humans (who are animals)  you certainly can't give a fuck about non-human animals.  If you hate humans for eating meat then you must also hate lions and other carnivores, whose treatment of their prey make modern day animal husbandry practises look angelic.

At lot of his style of attitude comes from unrealistic expectations of the human race.  Yes we are capable of kindness, empathy and love etc, but it comes intertwined with hate, war and lust etc.  One doesn't come without the other.  We are humans, not deities, judge accordingly.  Vegan Gains is a young, deluded idealist.  He will probably mature somewhat but probably never drop his sense of self righteousness, especially now he has publically exposed himself.
V

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 05:18:19 AM »

Is that wat you tell your associates when they question your homosexual lifestyle?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2015, 05:20:54 AM »
::)

Viable heavyweight contender right there.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2015, 05:29:06 AM »
Bostin Loyd takes the cake for most truth spoken.

Exposing fake natties and attacking diet trends has been done for decades. Muscular men openly talking about steroid use (and on video)? Even Arnold in the 70's only admitted to "taking a few dianabol leading up to the contest."  :-X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 05:50:30 AM »

Very true. Modern agribusiness is the problem

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 05:54:07 AM »
What a load of shit.  VeganGains doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody but himself.  Vegetarianism just gives him a vehicle to  express his Misanthropic worldview.  Vegetarianism provides a means for those with a superiority complex to speak down to the masses whom they consider less than them.  I mean, the man publicly stated he was glad his grandfather was dead, he chastised him regularly for his eating habits and tried to film him dying until a family member stopped him.  If you don't care about humans (who are animals)  you certainly can't give a fuck about non-human animals.  If you hate humans for eating meat then you must also hate lions and other carnivores, whose treatment of their prey make modern day animal husbandry practises look angelic.

At lot of his style of attitude comes from unrealistic expectations of the human race.  Yes we are capable of kindness, empathy and love etc, but it comes intertwined with hate, war and lust etc.  One doesn't come without the other.  We are humans, not deities, judge accordingly.  Vegan Gains is a young, deluded idealist.  He will probably mature somewhat but probably never drop his sense of self righteousness, especially now he has publically exposed himself.

Oh god... The "u should be mad at lions who eat meat" point...you gotta be smarter than that. Let me know if you still need me to address why that "point" is ridiculous...or just think about it and u will hopefully figure it out

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 05:56:12 AM »
Marty possesses the uppercut power of a polar bear.
Btw, epic Tesla belly.  :D

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 06:35:55 AM »

wow you went full retard.. hmm ok,
He already responded the grandfather situation, he performed CPR on his granpa' and that was the only reason his grandfather made it to the hospital, filming wasn't his 1st priority. He tried to explain to him also the benefits why veganism may help his health with scientific facts, but got shunned.

And I agree with you lots of Vegetarians/Vegans are way off and express their superiority complex on others, reason why they get hated so much.

However I'm taking another approach, I eat meat if I feel like it but ONLY the organic/ecological and very rarely.. before modern civilization humans ate meat once a week maybe even less.. This tradition still goes on in native tribes like Papua New Guinea, African tribes, Amazonian Tribes. IF you notice when visitors specially from Television go to these tribes they offer a Goat/Lama/Buffalo to welcome/celebrate their visitors.. raising a Buffalo/Lama/Goat doesn't take 1day.. it takes 5-10+ years.

The meat industry is disgusting, I actually visited one of these and was very near to fight the owner because the butcher was kicking the pigs like nothing.. No love, bad food, No exercise, No space. Corn and antibiotics was almost the only thing they ate.

Being vegan with no limitations is a good approach IMO, because eventually these meat industry companies will eventually die off.

Posted by: Sokolsky

Is that wat you tell your associates when they question your homosexual lifestyle?

LOL  ;D ;D, why I love getbig..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 06:46:11 AM »
Oh god... The "u should be mad at lions who eat meat" point...you gotta be smarter than that. Let me know if you still need me to address why that "point" is ridiculous...or just think about it and u will hopefully figure it out
What! Non-Human carnivores get a pass because you think they are dumber than humans.  Humans ARE carnivores, look at what happens to those who reject this truly positive human attribute, they end up full retard like vegan gains, dude has lost his mind. What has ensured humanity's survival is it's willingness to look past sentimentality and naive idealism and do what NEEDS to be done to survive.  Fuck VEGAN FAGG@TS.  Human methods are UGLY but effective.
V

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 07:05:53 AM »
What! Non-Human carnivores get a pass because you think they are dumber than humans.  Humans ARE carnivores, look at what happens to those who reject this truly positive human attribute, they end up full retard like vegan gains, dude has lost his mind. What has ensured humanity's survival is it's willingness to look past sentimentality and naive idealism and do what NEEDS to be done to survive.  Fuck VEGAN FAGG@TS.  Human methods are UGLY but effective.

Not even close. Watch any video on modern day big agribusiness. Its horrible. Not even words to describe. Im not a vegan either, just being neutral on this issue. Educate yourself on where that meat mcdonalds uses comes from and how those animals are treated. If u dont give a shit, then thats your perogative, not everyones. No one is telling u to care, but some people like myself, do care. You vote when u buy, so i vote with my dollar on ethically raised meats, when i do on the rare ocassion have pork or beef. I mainly just eat fish now.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 07:49:20 AM »
just saw this guys videos today... noticed you were subbed, falcon ;D

i agree, he's the best fitness youtuber that i know of, by far

his destruction of other fitness retards is amazing

some of my favorites:

The ones about Mendelson and Del Monte are probably my favorites, two complete retards regarding fitness and nutrition...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 07:50:29 AM »
I would love to bitch slap that twat when he sticks out his tongue. And get it on film=instant youtube star!
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 08:02:46 AM »
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 01:56:24 PM »
Not even close. Watch any video on modern day big agribusiness. Its horrible. Not even words to describe. Im not a vegan either, just being neutral on this issue. Educate yourself on where that meat mcdonalds uses comes from and how those animals are treated. If u dont give a shit, then thats your perogative, not everyones. No one is telling u to care, but some people like myself, do care. You vote when u buy, so i vote with my dollar on ethically raised meats, when i do on the rare ocassion have pork or beef. I mainly just eat fish now.
What! Humanity is brutal, boo hoo.  Grow up and get used to it.  I have seen those anti animal propaganda videos and Yes, I know the animal industry sucks, so what, I am not going to go full retard because of it.  And like you, I try and minimise support for it.  The majority of the meat I consume is game meat, like kangaroo (I live in Australia), so no farming, no antibiotic drugs, just good lean meat, and since kangaroos are a pest out this way, far more sustainable business model.  But I still buy a chicken, beef or lamb if it is on special and the mood strikes me.  I just don't see the whole point in beating ourselves up because we are wicked sinners, I prefer to embrace my depraved nature.  Hope this helps.  Oh, and fuck vegan gains and his self righteous bullshit, yeah fuck that guy.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 05:00:59 PM »
What! Humanity is brutal, boo hoo.  Grow up and get used to it.  I have seen those anti animal propaganda videos and Yes, I know the animal industry sucks, so what, I am not going to go full retard because of it.  And like you, I try and minimise support for it.  The majority of the meat I consume is game meat, like kangaroo (I live in Australia), so no farming, no antibiotic drugs, just good lean meat, and since kangaroos are a pest out this way, far more sustainable business model.  But I still buy a chicken, beef or lamb if it is on special and the mood strikes me.  I just don't see the whole point in beating ourselves up because we are wicked sinners, I prefer to embrace my depraved nature.  Hope this helps.  Oh, and fuck vegan gains and his self righteous bullshit, yeah fuck that guy.

Who gives a shit. Its just the internet.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2015, 08:22:28 PM »
I would love to bitch slap that twat when he sticks out his tongue. And get it on film=instant youtube star!
You kinky fucker.   ;D
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
Who gives a shit. Its just the internet.
I give a shit god dammit. Yeaaahhh !  Fuck that guy.
V