Author Topic: Brothers talking to themselves in the gym  (Read 3182 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Brothers talking to themselves in the gym
« on: August 21, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »
Guy is gettin all "hardcore" with his sideless shirt in the gym. Headphones in, saying "Fuck!" and then "lil punk" and then some "put in work, give it ur all!" chants for good measure. Oh slamming weights like its his job too.

I was proud of myself too cuz I looked at him each time he said something loud and obnoxious, because it was almost like he was talking to me, so i would look...kind of to prove a point like "what do u want, why are u talkig to me"?. He finally looked at me once and i just smiled at him, giving him the idea that i can hear him and his bullshit. He didnt even crack a smile or nod back. Probably such a sociopath that he had no idea in the world why i was looking at him. Im fascinated by people like this.

What is the proper protocol in these extreme awkward situations? Do you approach said brother and say "oh were u talking to me? I heard you say something..."

How do you make these idiots understand that they are not the only people on the planet

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Brothers talking to themselves in the gym
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 02:15:16 PM »
Ignore them. Let them look like idiots on their own.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 02:15:58 PM »
They were talking to you because you were sitting around the gym doing fuck all watching everyone else train.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 02:17:02 PM »
They were talking to you because you were sitting around the gym doing fuck all watching everyone else train.

Ok

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 02:17:24 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »
Speaking of which...

Last week my MP3 died on me and this black retard was yelling "wooo" "yeaaaahhh" when he would end his sets of tricep pulldowns.

What a moron. Plus he was not even big or anything. Either way, can't people just shut the fuck up and train.

Jesus....
?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 02:22:30 PM »
funny you mentioned this

the other week at my place there were these two brothers, both looked like shit and were weak,  doing there 3 inch rom, yelling and snarling,  and then yelling at each other

in between sets it was quite comical.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 02:28:10 PM »
if it was arnold doing that to psyche himself up you wouldnt say shit
thats what it takes to go the extra mile
thats how it is to be in the zone!!!

im no stranger to psyching myself up at the gym, before a few sets of glute kickbacks in the cybex glute machine i yell OH YEAH BABY WORK THAT BUTT KICK THAT SHIT ladies gonna love them GLORIOUS GLUTES ooooh yeah

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 02:28:14 PM »

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »
if it was arnold doing that to psyche himself up you wouldnt say shit
thats what it takes to go the extra mile
thats how it is to be in the zone!!!

im no stranger to psyching myself up at the gym, before a few sets of glute kickbacks in the cybex glute machine i yell OH YEAH BABY WORK THAT BUTT KICK THAT SHIT ladies gonna love them GLORIOUS GLUTES ooooh yeah

Nope pretty sure id call him a sociopath as well

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 02:34:28 PM »
What is the proper protocol in these extreme awkward situations? Do you approach said brother and say "oh were u talking to me? I heard you say something..."

How do you make these idiots understand that they are not the only people on the planet

Well is he your older or younger brother?

Were you raised together?

If you are older why don't you just talk to him?

I'm assuming you two are in the 20-30 age range?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
Mutant brothers

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 02:38:26 PM »

Did these guys ever talk about their aas use?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2015, 02:39:34 PM »
Like most of social media, the main goal is to get attention.

Well, my mp3 player is charging up this very moment, so no attention from me this evening!

Gotta love the noise canceling buds as even when the battery dies, at least I don't have to hear these idiots full volume. But I was trying to think of some smart ass thing to say. What I LOVE to do is just slowly walk around them like I'm looking for something.

Not to toot my own horn but when they see someone uh... "more advanced" like me, they often tend to tone down their bullshit. Thankfully these retards will never ever look like me and I will always have that mental upper hand when I show up.

Some may find that cocky, but it's just how it works in the animal kingdom....
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2015, 02:46:46 PM »
Prove em wrong.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 03:49:14 PM »
People that do this stuff in the gym are fucked in the head.there was a guy obviously juiced in the gym the other day dancing like a moron and screaming while curling and throwing punches,Whenever I see this I look at them and laugh hysterically for a few min.So he finally comes over and says "what's up man"?I say your making us look bad and just pointed out the grunting,screaming,punching and dancing.He agreed and stopped at least for the last 30 min I was in there.Bugs the fuck out of me how people try to intimidate people at the gym with this crap,were they never taught how to act in public?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 05:09:18 PM »
Offer to suck his cock in the locker room.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 05:16:03 PM »
Calfzilla has it right.  I think he was trying to get you to engage in that 5 seconds of deep eye contact that is the signal for meeting up in the shower in 3 minutes.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 05:18:04 PM »
Phil "Keep that man away from my Cocaine" Heath pulls that kind of shit in the gym too

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »
what'd he bench?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 06:48:22 PM »
Id complain to the gym manager and tell him I didn't like that type of atmosphere in my gym and I would discontinue my membership if it wasn't fixed.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 07:08:40 PM »
oh yeah and they have the madatory shitty beats by dre headphones on to

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 08:13:31 PM »
Speaking of which...

Last week my MP3 died on me and this black retard was yelling "wooo" "yeaaaahhh" when he would end his sets of tricep pulldowns.

What a moron. Plus he was not even big or anything. Either way, can't people just shut the fuck up and train.

Jesus....
This.
Why does weight training always attract the disturbed.  There are so many fuckwits in my gym, yelling, screaming and throwing weights.  There is one guy who uses ten pieces of equipment in one giant super set and when he finishes a set of dumbbell or barbell work he literally drops them from the highest point possible so they are bouncing around and a danger to anybody nearby.  Stupid fucker has already damaged some of the dumbbells.  And he never showers, prick stinks to high heaven, get within ten feet of this dude and you risk instant nausea or asphyxiation.  I must be from another planet I don't grunt, groan or say anything, just move the weight back and forward for reps, rest, wash rinse and repeat (In Silence).  Why is this so hard for some people?
V

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 09:06:53 PM »
This.
Why does weight training always attract the disturbed.  There are so many fuckwits in my gym, yelling, screaming and throwing weights.  There is one guy who uses ten pieces of equipment in one giant super set and when he finishes a set of dumbbell or barbell work he literally drops them from the highest point possible so they are bouncing around and a danger to anybody nearby.  Stupid fucker has already damaged some of the dumbbells.  And he never showers, prick stinks to high heaven, get within ten feet of this dude and you risk instant nausea or asphyxiation.  I must be from another planet I don't grunt, groan or say anything, just move the weight back and forward for reps, rest, wash rinse and repeat (In Silence).  Why is this so hard for some people?

hahaha, great post, sounds like something I'd post  up, lol! It amazes me these people even wanna bring attention to themselves as they suck anyway. I really don't get it and for that, makes them bigger hosers than they are...
?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2015, 01:21:36 AM »
hahaha, great post, sounds like something I'd post  up, lol! It amazes me these people even wanna bring attention to themselves as they suck anyway. I really don't get it and for that, makes them bigger hosers than they are...

In their mind's they're HARDCORE and AT WAR.