Author Topic: "Were not coming for your guns", except when they are...  (Read 6967 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Were not coming for your guns", except when they are...
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2015, 08:05:57 AM »
shot with a semi automatic weapon as opposed to what....

musket shootings are up 700% under obama.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2015, 08:08:51 AM »
Who wants to ban cell phones?

There are politicians that are openly for taking away guns or talking about taking away guns, when you have people in the position to propose and pass legislation to take guns away...it isn't fear propaganda

Its total fear propaganda until things actually get passed.  You suggesting they things in bits and pieces that lead to the 2nd amendment getting over turned?   GMAFB.  

There will always be opposition from pacifists and extreme liberals to guns and in turn there are large sections of population who don't own guns and don't see the need and therefore are susceptible to that rhetoric which a politician will use.

Nothing significant has been passed nor has much in the realm of bits and pieces.  However some bits and pieces have gone the other way haven't they?  Texas open carry and from what hear Florida soon to follow.

All this Gun BS is another desperate way the conservatives use to rile up the ignorant rednecks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2015, 08:13:08 AM »
But Obama "wants" it.   

Since people's desires, when not acted upon, affect us in any way?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2015, 09:52:14 AM »
Its total fear propaganda until things actually get passed.  You suggesting they things in bits and pieces that lead to the 2nd amendment getting over turned?   GMAFB. 

There will always be opposition from pacifists and extreme liberals to guns and in turn there are large sections of population who don't own guns and don't see the need and therefore are susceptible to that rhetoric which a politician will use.

Nothing significant has been passed nor has much in the realm of bits and pieces.  However some bits and pieces have gone the other way haven't they?  Texas open carry and from what hear Florida soon to follow.

All this Gun BS is another desperate way the conservatives use to rile up the ignorant rednecks.
Lol yes you have a presidential candida talking about taking guns away, politicians talking about taking guns away and it's just all fear propaganda ::)

The idea that until it happens its fear propaganda is idiotic, if people are actively talking about doing it...ITS NOT PROPAGANDA!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2015, 09:53:18 AM »
What's funny is people's mass hysteria based on the absence of fact
you deny that they are talking about banning guns? You deny that there are politicians in congress that want to ban guns?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »
why can't we speak on the real problem that exists?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2015, 10:32:54 AM »
Lol yes you have a presidential candida talking about taking guns away, politicians talking about taking guns away and it's just all fear propaganda ::)

The idea that until it happens its fear propaganda is idiotic, if people are actively talking about doing it...ITS NOT PROPAGANDA!!!!

Its politics!!!  Why is that news to you?

And then we got idiots who cite laws that don't even exist!!!  

You claim that its bits and pieces, and all you barely have stems and seeds.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »
you deny that they are talking about banning guns? You deny that there are politicians in congress that want to ban guns?

OMG  there are politicians that want different things than us....  circle the wagons!!!!!

NEWS:  THE 2ND AMENDMENT WILL NOT GET OVERTURNED.  There is nothing going on that points to it.  People/.groups/polticians have been rallying against guns for ever so the fuck what?

stop being so susceptible to fear propaganda. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2015, 11:36:36 AM »
Its politics!!!  Why is that news to you?

And then we got idiots who cite laws that don't even exist!!!   

You claim that its bits and pieces, and all you barely have stems and seeds.
It's news bc that is a constitutional right...what other constitutional right is being talked about doing away with?

Do you think an "assault weapons" ban is a step in that direction? Is that a stem or a seed?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2015, 11:39:15 AM »
OMG  there are politicians that want different things than us....  circle the wagons!!!!!

NEWS:  THE 2ND AMENDMENT WILL NOT GET OVERTURNED.  There is nothing going on that points to it.  People/.groups/polticians have been rallying against guns for ever so the fuck what?

stop being so susceptible to fear propaganda. 
Good to know I guess we can't take any politicians ideas serious until they pass and become law

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
Its politics!!!  Why is that news to you?

repubs can conveneintly go from "screw this politically correct crap" to babe in the woods with big eyes, in an instant.

far right repubs are cooking bacon with full auto machine guns, dems are talking about handgun dangers.  it's just politics as usual.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2015, 11:44:34 AM »
repubs can conveneintly go from "screw this politically correct crap" to babe in the woods with big eyes, in an instant.

far right repubs are cooking bacon with full auto machine guns, dems are talking about handgun dangers.  it's just politics as usual.
Good to know, I'm guessing you'll stop bashing the rep candidates now since what someone wants to do doesn't matter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2015, 11:56:46 AM »
Good to know, I'm guessing you'll stop bashing the rep candidates now since what someone wants to do doesn't matter

i bash both sides.  it's fun.  they're all just pandering for donor $ and support. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2015, 12:47:39 PM »

Bash who ever all you want.  I do.  but don't for one second expect me to buy into obvious propaganda bull shit from either side.  And don't expect me to not to call BS when you or anyone else is acting as if its something more that words.

Com on Tony!   2 peeps already on this thread claiming its a 7 round magazine limit when the FACT is its not!!!!!!   And its only in 8 sates that's there are limits.  And then there's open carry laws being passed.

I mean COM ON MAN!!!!   (insert Chris Carter NFL sound bite here) the 2nd amendment is going no where.  

I know i haven't been on the forum much, but in my personal life i have been bashing the left's propaganda BS on immigration where they are blurring the lines between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2015, 01:28:01 PM »
Bash who ever all you want.  I do.  but don't for one second expect me to buy into obvious propaganda bull shit from either side.  And don't expect me to not to call BS when you or anyone else is acting as if its something more that words.

Com on Tony!   2 peeps already on this thread claiming its a 7 round magazine limit when the FACT is its not!!!!!!   And its only in 8 sates that's there are limits.  And then there's open carry laws being passed.

I mean COM ON MAN!!!!   (insert Chris Carter NFL sound bite here) the 2nd amendment is going no where.  

I know i haven't been on the forum much, but in my personal life i have been bashing the left's propaganda BS on immigration where they are blurring the lines between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants.

I live in ny and own guns. I'm quite familiar with the law.

At first the law mandated no magazines with a capacity over 7 rounds. The actual magazines, mind you. Once they realized that nobody makes 7 round fucking magazines, they let the 10 round mags be used but you could only load 7. This was actual law at one point in time in albany. That's not up for debate, Oz. A judge then ruled it unconstitutional and enforcement of the 7 round limit is suspended for now. Appeals are ongoing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2015, 01:43:43 PM »
I live in ny and own guns. I'm quite familiar with the law.

At first the law mandated no magazines with a capacity over 7 rounds. The actual magazines, mind you. Once they realized that nobody makes 7 round fucking magazines, they let the 10 round mags be used but you could only load 7. This was actual law at one point in time in albany. That's not up for debate, Oz. A judge then ruled it unconstitutional and enforcement of the 7 round limit is suspended for now. Appeals are ongoing.

Not debating it.  Its not 7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_York

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/nyregion/federal-judge-upholds-majority-of-new-york-gun-law.html?_r=0

"In a 54-page ruling, Judge Skretny struck down a well-known but troubled portion of the law, which prohibited gun owners from loading more than seven rounds into a magazine. He called the limit “an arbitrary restriction” that violated the Second Amendment."

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2015, 02:07:14 PM »
Not debating it.  Its not 7

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_York

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/nyregion/federal-judge-upholds-majority-of-new-york-gun-law.html?_r=0

"In a 54-page ruling, Judge Skretny struck down a well-known but troubled portion of the law, which prohibited gun owners from loading more than seven rounds into a magazine. He called the limit “an arbitrary restriction” that violated the Second Amendment."

Sigh.

The law being ruled unconstitutional doesn't magically erase the votes needed to pass it in the middle of the night in albany without debate, which kinda goes to the point of the thread.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2015, 02:53:27 PM »
Sigh.

The law being ruled unconstitutional doesn't magically erase the votes needed to pass it in the middle of the night in albany without debate, which kinda goes to the point of the thread.

Even if it is 7, we are talking about 1 state of 8 states with limits.  If it gets voted that the limit is 7, that's our democracy (STATES RIGHTS, something repubs love to talk about) in action although because we are a republic a federal judge already ruled it unconstitutional so its prolly won't go anywhere.  Hence, that's prolly why it still considered 10.  

But of course if you are liberal fearing conservative, its all sneaky conspracy that's for sure to happen where they take your guns away and repeal the 2nd amendment  

Boohoo!  the 2nd amendment is going anywhere, which is what this thread is really about.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2015, 03:15:07 PM »
 Even if it is 7, we are talking about 1 state of 8 states with limits.  If it gets voted that the limit is 7, that's our democracy (STATES RIGHTS, something repubs love to talk about) in action although because we are a republic a federal judge already ruled it unconstitutional so its prolly won't go anywhere.  Hence, that's prolly why it still considered 10.  

But of course if you are liberal fearing conservative, its all sneaky conspracy that's for sure to happen where they take your guns away and repeal the 2nd amendment  

Boohoo!  the 2nd amendment is going anywhere, which is what this thread is really about.

You took the misrepresentation of a part of the safeact by someone in this thread and ran with a false narrative, page after page. I simply corrected the record.

I'm glad you feel comfortable nobody is going to take away your rights, though. Although in CA you don't have much in the way of 2A rights anyway. (nor do I living in ny.) Perhaps that explains your indifference.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2015, 03:40:16 PM »
You took the misrepresentation of a part of the safeact by someone in this thread and ran with a false narrative, page after page. I simply corrected the record.

I'm glad you feel comfortable nobody is going to take away your rights, though. Although in CA you don't have much in the way of 2A rights anyway. (nor do I living in ny.) Perhaps that explains your indifference.

That's only one of the things I talked about and responded to and put into perspective which is still murky as its been ruled unconstitutional and i am willing to bet gets overturned in the end anyway.      

I can still buy and own guns in cali and you still have many guns in NY.  

Like i said boohoo the 2nd amendment is getting over turned, there are magazine limits in 8 states.  They have enacted some gun laws such BG checks..... Boohoo I don't have 2nd amendment rights.  

Then you guys get your panties in bunch over what that CU-nt Hillary says as if you can't figure out she's politic-ing to her liberal base.

I would rather be realistic and practical than influenced by BS fear propaganda.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2015, 08:05:12 AM »
why can't we speak on the real problem that exists?

the libs and anti-gun people will not touch this with a 20-foot pole.