Author Topic: Blacksmith settles debate  (Read 13149 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Blacksmith settles debate
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2015, 09:49:15 AM »
No, that person would be ostracized or dead. Can you fathom how much money is involved in keeping people sick are you that fucking nieve?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ytrcbWp4Q6CEkWjdCS-uCOVaCJJ59FuhDODq-9Tvdc/mobilebasic?hl=en

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/09/21/the-conspiracy-to-kill-alternative-medicine-practitioners-continues-apace/

And go fuck yourself regarding giving you a cure for cancer. I wouldn't give it to you morons, you don't deserve it you deserve to live your short little lives and then die because you bring nothing purposeful to this planet.  if you people bought some purpose of this planet and had some spirituality different story but no.  nothing personal.

lol. In other words, you have no cure for cancer and you're deflecting the question because you cannot provide evidence. I had a feeling you would say something crazy like what you said above haha lol. Class avoidance.  :D :D :D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2015, 09:51:28 AM »
lol. In other words, you have no cure for cancer and you're deflecting the question because you cannot provide evidence. I had a feeling you would say something crazy like what you said above haha lol. Class avoidance.  :D :D :D

You pulled the same shit yesterday when I wouldn't give Dr. Kaji the information about Hebrews just because I don't provide something doesn't mean it doesn't exist you dipshit.  You argue like a child grow up.   Do your own  research....mental midget.
 I provide links for you guys to read you don't read them .You guys are not meant to know the stuff you're meant to live your short little lives and then die there will be a few that pick up what I say and I know that I'm telling the truth.
 I think the biggest thing that I see is that you people lack critical thinking, reasoning and logic you can't put things together you're basically retarded.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 09:57:43 AM »
You pulled the same shit yesterday when I wouldn't give Dr. Kaji the information about Hebrews just because I don't provide something doesn't mean it doesn't exist you dipshit.  You argue like a child grow up.   Do your own  research....midget.
 I provide links for you guys to read you don't read them .You guys are not meant to know the stuff you're meant to live your short little lives and then die there will be a few that pick up what I say and I know that I'm telling the truth.
 I think the biggest thing that I see is that you guys like critical thinking reasoning logic you can't put things together you're basically retarded compared to me

lol. Epic meltdown. How is that nursing school going for you?  :D :D

Again, classic avoidance. Why should I do the research? You're the one making the claim. Either provide the proof or move along. If not, its just a bunch of rambling from someone who is bat shit crazy (you). Yes, yes, we know. You know the truth. Sure, you do. You're so enlightened lol. Oh boy, this gets better by the minute. Tell us again when the world is going to end haha lol

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2015, 09:59:37 AM »
Even if  I provide d the cure for cancer and everything else none of you would believe it or use it so what would be the point of me giving you the protocol to get rid of anything if you're not going to use it or give it to someone you're just going to make satirical material of it and that's not what it's meant to be.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2015, 10:01:24 AM »
Even if  I provide d the cure for cancer and everything else none of you would believe it or use it so what would be the point of me giving you the protocol to get rid of anything if you're not going to use it or give it to someone you're just going to make satirical material of it and that's not what it's meant to be.

lol at telling me I argue like a child. Yes, because saying you have evidence but are not going to share it is so grown up. Thats equivalent to the 5 year old who runs home with his ball and throws a temper tantrum lol. Ive actually never heard an adult argue like that--I am not going to share with you. And you're so grown up haha lol

Wiggs, you need to learn something from Parker and Drkage. They can teach you a thing or two.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »
lol. Epic meltdown. How is that nursing school going for you?  :D :D

Again, classic avoidance. Why should I do the research? You're the one making the claim. Either provide the proof or move along. If not, its just a bunch of rambling from someone who is bat shit crazy (you). Yes, yes, we know. You know the truth. Sure, you do. You're so enlightened lol. Oh boy, this gets better by the minute. Tell us again when the world is going to end haha lol

lol at telling me I argue like a child. Yes, because saying you have evidence but are not going to share it is so grown up. Thats equivalent to the 5 year old who runs home with his ball and throws a temper tantrum lol

Nursing school is going great thank you very much.  :) I'm on holiday break right now how's your life little fella? You just let it all loose there didn't ya?  :D I'm glad I could help you relieve some stress. Have a good day.  :)
Youre a midget physically, you're a midget mentally,and you can't grow up... Classic...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »
Nursing school is going great thank you very much.  :) I'm on holiday break right now how's your life little fella? You just let it all loose there didn't ya?  :D I'm glad I could help you relieve some stress. Have a good day.  :)

Seems like you got all your aggression and epic meltdown out of you.  :D :D All that pent up aggression from being wrong all the time can be exhausting, huh?

Again, when is the world ending?  :D :D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2015, 10:09:37 AM »
Seems like you got all your aggression and epic meltdown out of you.  :D :D All that pent up aggression from being wrong all the time can be exhausting, huh?

Again, when is the world ending?  :D :D

you may want to go back and read my last line...... midget

can you please tell me when nibiru is supposed to smash into the planet again hahahaha...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2015, 10:12:16 AM »
you may want to go back and read my last line...... midget

lol. So, you can't answer my question when the world will end and how to cure cancer or any other disease? Any other claim you want to make, but are not able to back up? Or, are you going to keep spouting nonsense without actually ever backing up any of your claims? I know, I know, you are not going to provide any evidence because none of us can handle it; we are not READY for such indepth knowledge.

Wiggs, when Planet Nibiru comes, where will you be? Will you be aligned with it?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »
lol. So, you can't answer my question when the world will end and how to cure cancer or any other disease? Any other claim you want to make, but are not able to back up? Or, are you going to keep spouting nonsense without actually ever backing up any of your claims? I know, I know, you are not going to provide any evidence because none of us can handle it; we are not READY for such indepth knowledge.

Wiggs, when Planet Nibiru comes, where will you be? Will you be aligned with it?

It makes no difference  you're going to hell either way...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 10:17:46 AM »
It makes no difference  you're going to hell either way...

haha lol. ;D ;D ;D

Which one?

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2015, 10:26:32 AM »
haha lol. ;D ;D ;D

Which one?

The real one...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2015, 10:28:38 AM »
The real one...

What does the real one look like?  :D :D
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2015, 10:33:48 AM »
Physical manifestation of the  term "Melt Down"?

Pretty sure that the theory behind what was presented by this metal worker is very sound.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2015, 10:42:27 AM »

Post a cure (that I can prove works in a double-blind study) and it'll be used.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2015, 11:11:39 AM »
Content fires in post flashover reach temperatures of 1600F - 1800F.  Steel loses 90% of it's structural integrity at 1400F. 

This is not rocket science. 

???

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »
Content fires in post flashover reach temperatures of 1600F - 1800F.  Steel loses 90% of it's structural integrity at 1400F. 

???

Why are you spreading mistruths? :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »

???

FACT???!?!?!?!  :D :D
X

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2015, 11:34:53 AM »
No I don't smoke smoking marijuana invites demonic spirits.

no it doesn't it simply allows one to see truth, the reaction is all you, perhaps your subconscious is at odds with your actual life.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2015, 11:41:23 AM »
Nursing school is going great thank you very much.  :) I'm on holiday break right now how's your life little fella? You just let it all loose there didn't ya?  :D I'm glad I could help you relieve some stress. Have a good day.  :)
Youre a midget physically, you're a midget mentally,and you can't grow up... Classic...

Why are you still studying if you believe the world will end and all you black fellas are ascending to planet Nigiru? Serious question

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »
Why are you still studying if you believe the world will end and all you black fellas are ascending to planet Nigiru? Serious question

or being taught by those in a flawed paradigm when he clearly has the answers. Why even get an education, if you have a cure  (the fact that he says cancer as if it's one thing is too funny) for every illness.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:15 PM »
Hahah Wiggs is crazy as fvck. He used to be very open about smoking marijuana all the time. I wonder if drug use took a toll in his head.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2015, 12:03:53 PM »
Also, why is Wiggs getting a second degree? He used to claim he was a B.Sc. in something I can't remember.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »
Hahah Wiggs is crazy as fvck. He used to be very open about smoking marijuana all the time. I wonder if drug use took a toll in his head.

I guess a demonic spirit took over.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2015, 12:49:49 PM »
I guess a demonic spirit took over.

I joke a lot but still hope he gets better.