Author Topic: Blacksmith settles debate  (Read 13146 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Blacksmith settles debate
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
He's not an architect.  He's not an engineer.

Are you?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2015, 02:09:37 PM »
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2015, 02:15:20 PM »
Wiggs isn't the one making the pos video.  (haven't watched it, but just saying...)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »

Are you?

Engineering? Pshaw!

His understanding is from sub-atomic to universal.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2015, 02:29:32 PM »
Wiggs isn't the one making the pos video.  (haven't watched it, but just saying...)

no kidding.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2015, 02:48:09 PM »
No he didn't he proved you can take a coat hanger thick piece of steel in a furnace (for who knows how long) and bend it on an anvil. Horrible hillbilly logic. He's a moron.

Oh dear. This logic and proof thing does not sit with you.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »
has it ever been explained how Bush could've watched what he said he watched, namely TV footage of the first plane crashing into the WTC while he waited outside the classroom in Florida?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2015, 03:10:37 PM »
has it ever been explained how Bush could've watched what he said he watched, namely TV footage of the first plane crashing into the WTC while he waited outside the classroom in Florida?

What?   ???

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2015, 03:19:43 PM »
What?   ???

footage of the first plane hitting the WTC wasn't shown on TV until about 12 hours after the crash, but Bush said he watched it on TV in the school that morning before entering the classroom.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »

Medication is the only way I could explain that.  But it would have to be a heavy one.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2015, 05:13:41 PM »
Jet fuel wasn't the only thing in those buildings that was burning. All that heat will add up over time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2015, 05:27:46 PM »
footage of the first plane hitting the WTC wasn't shown on TV until about 12 hours after the crash, but Bush said he watched it on TV in the school that morning before entering the classroom.

Eyewitness testimony is often flawed. Just look at Trump saying he saw thousands of moslems celebrating in the street after the towers fell.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2015, 05:58:05 PM »
Eyewitness testimony is often flawed. Just look at Trump saying he saw thousands of moslems celebrating in the street after the towers fell.

True.  

But Trump's incorrect recollections were about events that occurred over 14 years ago, whereas just 3 months after 9/11 Bush described watching the first plane hit the WTC on TV on the morning of ...

Also, given 9/11's significance to the nation and to the world (and particularly to Bush 43's presidency) shouldn't W himself as president and commander-in-chief kind of remembered some of the key moments of his own personal timeline on such a historic day when America was under attack?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2015, 06:01:48 PM »

The number will grow every year, LOL!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2015, 06:06:44 PM »
True.  

But Trump's incorrect recollections were about events that occurred over 14 years ago, whereas just 3 months after 9/11 Bush described watching the first plane hit the WTC on TV on the morning of ...

Also, given 9/11's significance to the nation and to the world (and particularly to Bush 43's presidency) shouldn't W himself as president and commander-in-chief kind of remembered some of the key moments of his own personal timeline on such a historic day when America was under attack?

Didn't a news anchor misremember being on a helicoptor that was safe as being one that was shot at and the pilot shot (not sure on latter point)... people will always exaggerate or misremember stories to prove/help their argument or even for recognition. People are cu nts in general, and will lie or do whatever to get their way.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2015, 06:10:39 PM »

No, it is strange.  What he said was that he'd seen a plane hit a building which caused him to think "what a terrible pilot" (or very similar sentiment).

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2015, 06:17:25 PM »
No, it is strange.  What he said was that he'd seen a plane hit a building which caused him to think "what a terrible pilot" (or very similar sentiment).

Can you post a clip to put it in context?

I was due an operation on my ankle that day so watched it all live (after 1st plane crashed) and nobody was sure if it was terrorism til second plane hit when the penny dropped. I remember it all unfolding, and it is all on youtube, even Bush being told when in a preschool and improving his learning of the language  ;D ;D ;D

I am sure any statement he made is out there online.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2015, 06:19:49 PM »
Can you post a clip to put it in context?

I was due an operation on my ankle that day so watched it all live (after 1st plane crashed) and nobody was sure if it was terrorism til second plane hit when the penny dropped. I remember it all unfolding, and it is all on youtube, even Bush being told when in a preschool and improving his learning of the language  ;D ;D ;D

I am sure any statement he made is out there online.

This is just what I found.

X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2015, 06:23:35 PM »
Will come back to this tomorrow to see where it goes.  IMO he was in a meds fog, for whatever reason.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2015, 06:25:04 PM »
thanks sf1900, and def will watch those tomorrow

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2015, 06:32:15 PM »
This is just what I found.

I would view that as an exaggersted war story rather than proof of a conspiracy. Ie making it seem like you were in the action or more relevant.

Same as he wore wings only military pilots get iirc.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2015, 06:33:19 PM »
K, I'm pretty sure you're a pretty big CT on this as well. What's your point?

All roads lead to Donald Trump.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »
thanks sf1900, and def will watch those tomorrow

No problem!  :) :)
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2015, 06:48:46 PM »
Listening to that blacksmith is the equivalent of having a bartender come in and perform a liver transplant surgery, necessitated by liver cirrhosis, because after all, bartenders handle liquor all the time, and they know all about the side effects of alcohol.
a

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2015, 06:49:14 PM »
i'm a Canadian eh??   so I don't know anything about this.  but it was an awesome lucky guess that this broadcaster announced on live tv that building 7 (wasn't hit by any plane) collapsed when it obviously hadn't. it was in the background during her report.  oddly, it collapsed at the speed of gravity a half hour later ??? ???

What trusted news source is this from? I saw the confusion unflold on TV. News anchors had no idea and I was watching Sky, owned by about the biggest TV mogul you can get.

Why cause the economy to slump, did any of these broadcasters financially benefit from shorting the markets? I know some close to terrorists shorted airlines but if more than those who did it knew, how could one person not break the secret? The only way to keep a secret between 3 people is to kill the other 2. A lot of people have been quiet... and all the evidence suggests a terror attack that went beyond the success imagined.